Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Goddess System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• archdude
    replied
    yep if my blessing is not the very last one, could i cast on others for free?
    when i tried it just open a shop

Leave a comment:

• lendoo
    replied
    i dont know yet how to cast buff on others

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by chainsawcarver View Post
    I doubt anyone is gonna be nice enough to give someone a free buff then have to wait 3 hours before being able to use it again.
    I've been blessed a few times for free

Leave a comment:

• chainsawcarver
    replied
    Because some people are nice and understand not everyone has charm to spend, so they can cast their blessing on someone else using their own charm.
    I doubt anyone is gonna be nice enough to give someone a free buff then have to wait 3 hours before being able to use it again.

Leave a comment:

• DEMETRIUS11
    replied
    how do u change goddeses

Leave a comment:

• R23293099
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by chainsawcarver View Post
    Well i know that much already....but i thought it was only supposed to be cast on yourself and not other players? i mean whats the point in having the other buffs that you can only sell for charm, and the final one that you can just cast on anyone?
    Because some people are nice and understand not everyone has charm to spend, so they can cast their blessing on someone else using their own charm.

Leave a comment:

• chainsawcarver
    replied
    Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
    Just target someone else before you start casting
    Well i know that much already....but i thought it was only supposed to be cast on yourself and not other players? i mean whats the point in having the other buffs that you can only sell for charm, and the final one that you can just cast on anyone?

Leave a comment:

• R21892248
    replied
    Just target someone else before you start casting

Leave a comment:

• chainsawcarver
    replied
    Can the final self blessing be cast on other players? someone said it can but how is this possible?

Leave a comment:

• chainsawcarver
    replied
    Originally posted by nassage View Post
    how to get that tittle using prestige???
    plsss answer..
    You need to exchange charm for prestige at the wishing well 10x charm = 1 prestige point .....99 prestige give the first title, 999 second and 9999 third.

Leave a comment:

• nassage
    replied
    how to get that tittle using prestige???
    plsss answer..

Leave a comment:

• grumpyhumty
    replied
    It's a superb event better than spending tonnes on EW,PUC packages for the bonus stats if you follow the right faith that is advantages to you in every aspect.I have seen non-cash or minimal cashplayers players pawning high cashplayers since Goddess system is implemented.If you feel this system is unfair to non-cash players or minimal cashplayers?I totally disagree.If you had think wisely you know how this system can benefit you.I feel the pain more on high cashplayers since the release of this Goddess system.So don't whine.R2 can't satisfied everyone.

Leave a comment:

• R21759287
    replied
    its just a **** event tanks for nothing i like the old 1 beter

Leave a comment:

• monisroley2
    replied
    no one is forcing you guys to get d goddess buffs,...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X