No announcement yet.

[Guide] Goddess System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out this thread brotherVT made to simplify how this event works. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Goddess-System
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: Aquatic Crypts
    Name: (S15)Sidoh
    Class: Knight
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 100

Lunaria:
    Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
    Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
    Class: Swordman/Elementalist
    Level: 5x/6x

Comment

• Honestly I dont think cashers will buy blessings from other players when they can just bless themselves from an alt and then bless their alt to recycle the same charm points. I'm beginning to believe with all these alt expliots that the only way to play this game and stay competative is to run multiple accounts.

Comment

• Originally posted by R22268845 View Post
        Honestly I dont think cashers will buy blessings from other players when they can just bless themselves from an alt and then bless their alt to recycle the same charm points. I'm beginning to believe with all these alt expliots that the only way to play this game and stay competative is to run multiple accounts.
        haha true.

There are a lot of people on my server who are pretty strong as a non cashers, but only beacuse they have multiple accounts
        IGN: (S6)Brian21
        Class: Anti-Mage Ranger
        Honor: Archduke
        Lvl: Scion 85
        Pet: Super Demon, Teeka, Fire Lord
        Guild: (S6)Athena
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Wings: Angel Lord

Comment

• Originally posted by R22268845 View Post
          Honestly I dont think cashers will buy blessings from other players when they can just bless themselves from an alt and then bless their alt to recycle the same charm points. I'm beginning to believe with all these alt expliots that the only way to play this game and stay competative is to run multiple accounts.
          agree on the 1st point, if i were to use this system (which currently cannot see the benefit it), I would use my alt.

too late on the 2nd point.

Comment

• 20 pages of comments and 95% are mostly whining and complaints.

Instead of whining and complaining folks how about give out some suggestions. Mods do read the forums and listen to good suggestions.

So far I've seen suggestions like having roses obtained through coupons and getting the free crystals by watching videos and filling surveys and stuff.

How about this: Have roses be obtainable at the fountain through lucky coins. Since the number of lucky coins are limited per day, it would make sense to have roses obtainable through the fountain as a random prize. Non cashers get a chance - VIPs get even more chances (12 attempts).

Another suggestion I can think of is that you can also include roses in dragon hunt (Green dragon coins).

C'mon peeps - instead of throwing in the I quit towel or the 'this event sucks' towel, get your heads together and give out some suggestions.

Anyways, here's hoping the mods take a look at these suggestions.

Comment

• i feel this thread wont end till a modification to the blessing system comes along you hear me VT?
              Crystal Saga
              IGN: SaintHugo
              Server: Whisperwind Beach
              Guild: Sanctum
              LVL 120 SCION
              "A group is only as Strong as its weakest Link"

Comment

• My suggestions, Please make Roses available to everyone. Also, It would be better to use Crystal Essence instead of Crystals to lvl up the blessings. Also, PLEASe PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Give us some way to track Charm Points.
                ~Crystal Saga~
                Name: Sephora
                Guild: Incognito
                Server: Tinosia Delta

~Shadowbound~
                Name: Artimas
                Guild: Vae Victis
                Server: Vae Victis

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewC View Post
                  20 pages of comments and 95% are mostly whining and complaints.

Instead of whining and complaining folks how about give out some suggestions. Mods do read the forums and listen to good suggestions.

So far I've seen suggestions like having roses obtained through coupons and getting the free crystals by watching videos and filling surveys and stuff.

How about this: Have roses be obtainable at the fountain through lucky coins. Since the number of lucky coins are limited per day, it would make sense to have roses obtainable through the fountain as a random prize. Non cashers get a chance - VIPs get even more chances (12 attempts).

Another suggestion I can think of is that you can also include roses in dragon hunt (Green dragon coins).

C'mon peeps - instead of throwing in the I quit towel or the 'this event sucks' towel, get your heads together and give out some suggestions.

Anyways, here's hoping the mods take a look at these suggestions.
                  I've already made my suggestion in the right area. lol. Just waiting to see if anyone bothers with it.
                  There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                  IGN: Codawg
                  Server: Celestial Haven
                  Guild: BrimStone
                  Class: Beastmaster
                  Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                  Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                  Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

• need cashier, hehe

Comment

• Loyalty – Loyalty is required in upgrading and learning new blessings. You will gain 1 Loyalty every 15 minutes of online time. Loyalty points may also be purchased with various items from the Goddess Shop, found at the Wishing Well in Starglade.

Where I can see how much loyalty i have?? at character screen is only prestige and charm and this is both at 0
                      My guides:

Wings:

Sperion:

SOUL AURA UP TO 4TH:

New Dragon pet:

Comment

• Over all, it's a fairly neat and easy to figure out addition which I think will be a great help to many players. I like what they have done here, but I do have one complaint, these are three hour buffs, the ones you apply via Goddess interface, please remove the requirement to Buy them with Crystal (real life money). There are already far too many things in the game which cost $ and cause a great disparity between those who do/can afford to spend this kind of money on the game and those who do/can not.

With all else that this new system requires (mainly time sitting in Blessing-Shop Mode for hours on end.... There should be no R/L $-Crystal requirement to these at all.
                        What ever happened to, this game?

Janudin Blackhand
                        Djarudiin Vornomiir Along with any and all variations of these three names.
                        Gravely Mistaken

Comment

• Ok maybe i'm just cheap but why would a player spend there crystals to make other players stronger for 3 hours i mean the caster gets nothing out of it unless they get the 3rd one and i don't see many spending just to make others stronger example if i go war give the plus atk but others have to use charm points which will cost them crystals but i have to upgrade it which cost me crystals and i get nothing for it seems a bit unfair to the caster i forsee alot of people taking the defence just for that reason
                          CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                          name RubyRed
                          type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                          Name gippal .........Name backlash
                          Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomikxx001 View Post
                            Loyalty – Loyalty is required in upgrading and learning new blessings. You will gain 1 Loyalty every 15 minutes of online time. Loyalty points may also be purchased with various items from the Goddess Shop, found at the Wishing Well in Starglade.

Where I can see how much loyalty i have?? at character screen is only prestige and charm and this is both at 0
                            Click on the Goddess Interface, at the top of the panel you will see your loyalty, just below where it says your belief level, but above where you choose a blessing.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• I just want to ask how we get a new goddess title? am on goddess's servent and I want to know how we get to goddess votary? must we unlock all skills to get it? you didn't say nothing about it in the guide.
                              IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                              SERVER:
                              Windshear Peaks
                              Trap ranger

Comment

• nvrmind lol
                                Last edited by KenHarada; 08-23-2012, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X