[Guide] Goddess System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mechamind View Post
    Okay so I have followed a goddess, I have gotten the blessing to lvl two and i have found a person who will buy it, but when i go to click begin blessing nothing happens, they get no request, I get no charm, and my blessing does not begin. Anyone help me figure out where I am going wrong?
    You have to click on the Icon of the blessing you wish to sell, first. Then click Begin Blessing.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• Yeah i got that and I have to charge minimum lvl of the buff, got that error message, but now i put 2 in and it still dont offer the blessing or anything, and my friend has the charm. It does nothing.
      s157 DGoddess

Comment

• What does the Error Message say?

Comment

• is there a way to get charm point without using crystal? if not then how its fair for both non crystal user n crystal user? cause u need to buy charm with crystal???

Comment

• Error message says that the minimum allowed is the lvl of the buff then tells me two, cause mine is at two, now I put in two as my number and offer it, so no more error message but it dont offer the blessing, like it doesn't work.
            s157 DGoddess

Comment

• Everything in this game is fair

lol i'm sorry i disagree with that... the pvp isn't fair.. there should be a lvl based seng... The lvl 100 cashers in the same seng as lvl say 50 non cashers? hows that fair man?

Comment

• if you have cashe and a freind with cash works very well coz you can get it your self then keep tradeing the buffs with each other works out to double the affect and all you need is 50 charm each to keep swaping over

Comment

• Originally posted by mechamind View Post
                  Error message says that the minimum allowed is the lvl of the buff then tells me two, cause mine is at two, now I put in two as my number and offer it, so no more error message but it dont offer the blessing, like it doesn't work.
                  Mind screenshotting it?

I just tested it out with another Moderator and she purchased my Lv. 2 Buff fine.
                  It doesn't inform you that you obtained the amount of Charm Points you sold it for, but when you press "C", then it shows.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-08-23 at 5.35.27 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	1660192

That was at 8 until I sold the buff.

Comment

• Lost a cash paying customer that's for sure...

Comment

• Originally posted by Infector View Post
                      Everything in this game is fair

lol i'm sorry i disagree with that... the pvp isn't fair.. there should be a lvl based seng... The lvl 100 cashers in the same seng as lvl say 50 non cashers? hows that fair man?
                      Like I've said in numerous posts, work hard as a non-casher, as it will definitely take much longer compared to a Casher, and you will reach their point in the game.

Comment

• Okay so this is where I get I click the begin blessing in the little box, and nothing happens. It doesn't do anything.
                        s157 DGoddess

Comment

• lets just pretend the new feature was never implemented

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
                          Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

• If im reading this right, this new system is a fail. The buffs only last 3 hours and theres a 3 hour cooldown on them?
                            IGN: (S6)Brian21
                            Class: Anti-Mage Ranger
                            Honor: Archduke
                            Lvl: Scion 85
                            Pet: Super Demon, Teeka, Fire Lord
                            Guild: (S6)Athena
                            Server: Windshear Peaks
                            Wings: Angel Lord

Comment

• Like I've said in numerous posts, work hard as a non-casher, as it will definitely take much longer compared to a Casher, and you will reach their point in the game.

That wasn't a answer... HOW is it fair that lvl capped, cash players can pvp in the SAME BG as non lvl capped cashers? HOW is it fair? You said everything in this game is fair. I don't think thats fair at all, it's hard to get to their point when you get killed ALL the time in BG, I don't pvp cause of it and i'm a pvp'r from WAY back, so thats got to tell you something...

Comment

• i realyl dont get this why do we need the cristal and how do we get charm ????

Comment

Working...
                                X