No announcement yet.

[Guide] Goddess System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long story short. Is this even a permanent buff for self or like what the description says LAST FOR 3 HOURS? Please enlighten me. Aint gonna spent crystals just for 3 HOURS only!

Comment

• i ran out of free video offers and i only have a lvl 2 buff ur move r2 and how do u get prestige
      Last edited by aoiarcher; 08-23-2012, 10:17 AM.

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
      Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	goddess of war.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	1660193

what a waste, maybe this would be worth while if you could give the buffs for free and use them on yourself but as its stands with the charm system in place this will never get used unless its removed or a system update to allow players to receive charm without cashing.
        IGN - Uzziel
        Server - Sullen Dunes

Comment

• yeah looks like to me u can just spend ur time an gold for charm an let the big money spenders lvl thier blessins up an u can get buff from them instead of waisting money on ur own blessin since u cant buff yourself....
          IGN:LiLStorm
          CLASS:LVL80 Eidolon Rogue
          SERVER:Tyria Village
          GUILD:SoulOfRuins

Comment

• I'm not one to complain, this is BY FAR the worst casher event ever.
            It's going to cause a good bit of non-cashers to quit, I know it.
            Server : Psychodelica
            Level : 60+ Eidolon
            IGN : Takizawa
            Class : Hybrid Priest
            Guild : Exile
            Pets : Firelord (Hitler) +13, Super Demon (ChuckNorris) + 13
            Suits : Bunny (AMAZING!), July 4th (What was I thinking....?), Devil Costume (HELL YEAH!), Kitty Costume (Just don't ask.)
            Mounts : Battle Bear, Black Panther (for the lols)

Comment

• A pretty nice similiar to soul system mechanic this event is. It does indeed look more of a cash spender event though which is a little disappointing but we should try and calm down and like someone said earlier, try to suggest ideas how to improve the system rather than complain like the other 90% on this thread. When pixie came out barely anyone was happy due the pixie crystals being cash only items until later on we got some events to improve it.

My suggestions would be to add those charm/loyality boosting items in events such as:
              -Add them to the dragon coin system as mentioned before.
              -Add them to the coupon exchange list as mentioned before.
              -Add them the packets from AV event(by chance to obtain them).
              -Replace Silver badge or gold badge from Crypt top 3 prize packets with rose for example.
              -Add rose to the daily exchange list from General Krahn(perhaps some bronze+silver badges to get daily 1/1 rose for example).
              -Add rose to the vidalian packets(by chance to obtain them just like the rest of the list).
              -Add rose to the Survival item list. Make it so that we can turn in guru guru or master medals in for some roses, even 1 will give us some more hope.
              -Add rose to the contribution pack we get with guild contribution which is daily 1/1. Or add it to the contri exchange list for like 100 contri = 1 rose as example.
              -Add rose to wishing well lucky coin daily exchange, this would make most sense since it is related in a good way to the mechanic itself.

That is what I could come up with for now, heck there is many ways to support this event but its up to the GM's if they're willing to do such thing for the community.
              We can expect events in the future that would be in the weekly list of events to support this mechanic of the game.

I can't complain, it's a system given to us for free and my server has close to no cash spenders who would dominate from this event, however I do understand why other people are upset right now, just try to give feedback with ideas to support the mechanic and eventually we'll have them convinced hopefully =p.
              Last edited by 0162389927; 08-23-2012, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Some of us cash smaller amounts, especially for VIP. But the system is not even open to them as such. In the long run, you will need to keep cashing in order to benefit from the blessings. Even the self buff at the end requires charm to self cast. meaning that you or somebody else has to cash. Charm is essentially a game commidity that will "run out" unless someone cashes for it or events are added to make charm availble. At the moment, players are spending small amounts of crystals before realising that it's another system that will cost 100's of dollars in the long run. It's not even as though you can benefit from cashing large sums up front as other players without charm cannot buy the buffs from you. It even hurts the cashers!! I am assuming that some feature or event will implemented in the future to make charm available to everyone, but right now it stinks. It really has put me off the game because I was looking forward to some good events. gmut, soul, wings and pets is all we all care about and that what we want. This new systems is a let down.. It's no surprise to me that this was introduced in the same week that R2 has launched it's new game. R2 think they are clever at business, or somebody at R2 thinks they are clever at business. When all they have done is created a community that is frustrated with the game they are playing.
                Last edited by Splinterzcs1; 08-23-2012, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• I havent put ANY cash on this game and I get ALL I need! May take a little longer but I do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by cronicswife View Post
                    I havent put ANY cash on this game and I get ALL I need! May take a little longer but I do it!
                    how would you feel if you did spend money on the game, but then found out that some of the content is still not available to you unless you spend more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Splinterzcs1 View Post
                      Some of us cash smaller amounts, especially for VIP. But the system is not even open to them as such. In the long run, you will need to keep cashing in order to benefit from the blessings. Even the self buff at the end requires charm to self cast. meaning that you or somebody else has to cash. Charm is essentially a game commidity that will "run out" unless someone cashes for it or events are added to make charm availble. At the moment, players are spending small amounts of crystals before realising that it's another system that will cost 100's of dollars in the long run. It's not even as though you can benefit from cashing large sums up front as other players without charm cannot buy the buffs from you. It even hurts the cashers!! I am assuming that some feature or event will implemented in the future to make charm available to everyone, but right now it stinks. It really has put me off the game because I was looking forward to some good events. gmut, soul, wings and pets is all we all care about and that what we want. This new systems is a let down.. It's no surprise to me that this was introduced in the same week that R2 has launched it's new game. R2 think they are clever at business, or somebody at R2 thinks they are clever at business. When all they have done is created a community that is frustrated with the game they are playing.
                      Sadly I even overlooked the part where it requires crystals+loyality to upgrade the blessing skills =(. Now that is just going a little too far R2, I accepted it until that point that this event might have some hope but to be very honest with you guys this one is just pushed too far with the mind of profit for you guys way more than what the players get in return. The cash spenders will be forced to make their alts get those skills and vice versa to bless only themself =/. It is really a shame if this event remains like this but I assume you guys are wiser than that after reading how simply nobody is happy with the event as it is unless the happy ones are maybe 2-3 players >.>.

I will stay tuned for now but I also hope you guys take all those complaints into consideration and try to find a good solution because as it is right now, don't expect this to be a win win situation where you guys will profit from it.

Comment

• Is the Goddess a Permanent feature now?

Comment

• Originally posted by emoking319 View Post
                          Is the Goddess a Permanent feature now?
                          Yes it is, but the way it is right now it doesn't benefit no cash users that much.

Comment

• tbh, should just be loyality to get the buffs. buffs should be bale to be used by the person who owns that skill. and they can also set up a shop to sell the skills for charm, which charm has to be brought for by cash. this way everyone who doesnt pay can still get skills. but to get the best skills, or other skills you need, you will have to cash to buy from other players.

Comment

• This is not fair for Non-casher and casher. how come it will be fair if crystal was included in it. this is just a lame event. and to think that r2 even make it permanent. how I see casher will become more powerful and us non-casher will be vanished. this is really a lame event. jeez. -.-
                              Server: Belas Chasm
                              IGN: PrinceRalph
                              Class: Ranger [Nature Hybrid]
                              Level: 4*
                              Plane: Scion
                              Mount: Gorilla Titan
                              Guild: Genocide
                              Soul: 321

Comment

• it seems as though regardless we need to have crystal to begin this any who .

Comment

Working...
                                X