No announcement yet.

Rough outline to the new Fruit System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure it was an oversight on the part of the developers. You can't get mageroyal until level 80+. If all of the other level 1 fruit scrolls require fungus, exquisite horn and beast scale, why would this one be singled out and require mageroyal. Definitely an oversight.

Also while I'm here, there's a typo in the Promethean Feather's item description. :P

Edit: Heraldic Scroll also has a typo in it's description.
    Last edited by Necrosaro; 11-13-2014, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Reverie and all Moderators. I have looked through all the forums, yet I have not seen an answer to my question. I am scion and want to rebirth to Eido BUT I am unsure if fruit stats will be lost in rebirth. Is there any way you might answer my query?
      Xanadu @>~~^~~~ Altar of Sacrifice server

Comment

Originally posted by R21620791 View Post
        Reverie and all Moderators. I have looked through all the forums, yet I have not seen an answer to my question. I am scion and want to rebirth to Eido BUT I am unsure if fruit stats will be lost in rebirth. Is there any way you might answer my query?
        Stats gained from the fruits will not be lost after rebirthing.

Comment

Thank you for a quick response! 0.~
          Xanadu @>~~^~~~ Altar of Sacrifice server

Comment

I do not know who keeps un-sticking this thread, but it is used by many players to help them quickly find what they want to know about the system and where the items are. Every time it gets unstuck I get PMs wanting to know why they cant find it anymore and why it is not longer available for them to find easily. Please stop un-sticking this thread.
            APOLOYMI
            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
              I do not know who keeps un-sticking this thread, but it is used by many players to help them quickly find what they want to know about the system and where the items are. Every time it gets unstuck I get PMs wanting to know why they cant find it anymore and why it is not longer available for them to find easily. Please stop un-sticking this thread.
              If every guide was stickied, the sub-forums would unfortunately end up a mess. You may however suggest that your guide be included in BlazingAngel's stickied guide compilation here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....de-Compilation
              Last edited by Reverie; 01-02-2015, 02:01 PM.

Comment

she and Shadowgamma are the 2 that keep sticking it back up
                APOLOYMI
                MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Working...
                X