X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apoloymi
    started a topic Rough outline to the new Fruit System

Rough outline to the new Fruit System

Ok so this is just a rough out line and Guide to the new Fruit system (if any of this is wrong or if i have forgotten to add something please Private Message me and I will Chance/Add)

Ok so as you have all seen there is a new icon at the bottom left hand side of the screen (yes another item to cover up our emotion icons WoooHooo)

if you click on the icon it will open up a screen showing 5 different trees

Now you can click these trees 10 times a day ONLY using your gold, if you wish to use your Crystals for it as well it is an added 50 more tries (i think)

Each click will give you an item but also has a chance of unlocking the next tree (as you can see above I have unlocked the 2nd tree) you can also pay 90 Crystals right now if you wish to unlock the 4th tree. Also when you click on the 2nd tree it will close again and reopen randomly by clicking on the 1st tree, please remember that when clicking to open up the next tree.

The items, from what i have seen these trees drops are the Fruits needed for the formulas and Ancient Tree Essence

From what I can work out the Ancient Tree Essence has no use apart from recuperating some of the silver spent in clicking on the trees. As these can be sold at the NPCs in Star Glade, Tree of Life for 15 silver each.

Each tree level has a chance to drop a certain level of fruit (if you are lucky)

Tree of Energy gives you and

Tree of War gives you , and

Tree of Life gives you , , and

Tree of Ancients gives you , , and

Tree of Eternal gives you , , and (This tree does not drop green fruit)

Also if you have done your dungeons you would of noticed that new items are now being dropped called Formula scrolls, these are scrolls i picked up in Psycho

now going by the information that my Guild Mates have provided me with, It would appear that each dungeons drops a set Scroll

SR, BC and Vault Drop Level 1 Scrolls
    KD + Psycho = Level 2 Scrolls
    Exe = Level 3 Scrolls
    Purg = Level 4 Scrolls with Nightmare having a chance of dropping Level 5 scrolls
    EBS = Level 5 Scrolls

If you place your cursor over these scrolls your will see that if has a list of items required for making these formulas. Lets take the Level 2 Sacred Fruit of Chaos Formula

as you can see you need a Level 2 Fruit of Chaos (which you obtained by clicking on the trees), Demon Rosesx10 (Ill will give a list of areas that drop the items needed) and 1 magic bottle (this is the Blue Bottle). Once you have all the items needed you double click on the Scroll to create the formula.

Here is a list on what you will need for the other 4 formulas

Level 1 Formulas = Level 1 Fruit, 10x of the item listed (See further down for the list of items and where to find them), and a purification bottle (Green Bottle)

Level 2 Formulas = Described Above

Level 3 Formulas = Level 3 Fruit, 10x of the item listed (See further down for the list of items and where to find them), and a Crystal Bottle (Yellow Bottle)

Level 4 Formulas = Level 4 Fruit, 10x of the item listed (See further down for the list of items and where to find them), and a Celestial Bottle (Purple Bottle)

Level 5 Formulas = Level 5 Fruit, 10x of the item listed (See further down for the list of items and where to find them), and a Holy Bottle (Orange Bottle)

(S14)Squintina has kindly done a Formula thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Creation-Guide This is the link

And ShadowGamma has kindly posted below a table showing what formula brings up what stats but I will also add the table in here as well

Now me and my friend Numberz on my server for the past 2 hours have been AFKing in different areas of the map to give you guys a list of what area and level drops what item and this is what we have worked out between us

Areas level 30-59 (Twilight caverns, All of the Auora Point areas which is Tundara Lycanmarsh, Aquatic Crypts lev1 and Celestial Palace lev1 -5 and All the Blood Fang Village Areas which is Whisperwind Beach all the way to Alter of sacrifice level 4) you will pick up the items Exquisite Horn, Beast Scale, Fungus Root, (might be a missing item) and Purification Bottle (green

Areas level 60-79 (All of the The Void Encampment to Mount Nubina, Shrine of Ariel to Tinosia Delta, Celestial Palace level 6-7 and Aquatic Crypts level 2 and level 3, and some of Heavenly Isles), you will pick up Wilderness Grass, Sunflowers Demon Roses (might be a missing item) and Magic Bottle (Blue Bottle)

Areas level 80 -114 (Heavenly Isles All of Emperian Acropolis, and Necropolis) You will find Devils Vine, Mageroyal, Purple Heart Flowers (might be a missing item) and Crystal Bottle (Yellow Bottles)

Areas level 115-120 (Necropolis passed the Purg dungeons) You will pick up Dragonmar Grass, Statice, Ghost Mushrooms, Devils Moss and Celestial Bottle (Purple Bottles)

Areas level 121+ (All of the New Area) You will pick up Dark Lotus, Phoenix Feathers, Seven Colour Lotus, Red Coral and Holy Bottles (Orange Bottles)

The Items drop for all Mobs level30+ and the Bottles from of Elite Monsters.

Now for each level Scroll, and there are 5 different kinda of scrolls and each level having 15 scrolls(A list will be provided below of the scroll Levels and there colours), which would give a total of 75 possible scrolls that can be obtained, you will need of these items listed above to make the formula. It is 10 of a certain item needed (look at your scroll to see which one of these items you might need)

Level 1 Formula Scrolls are Green in Colour (With some of these green formulas require Mageroyal, these can only be found in Heavenly Isles, So unfortunately you can not farm them till you are level75)
    Level 2 Formula Scrolls are Blue in Colour
    Level 3 Formula Scrolls are Yellow in Colour
    Level 4 Formula Scrolls are Purple in Colour
    Level 5 Formula Scrolls are Orange in ColourClick image for larger version

Name:	orange.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	1739530

I hope this helps a little with understanding slightly this new Fruit Icon and what you have to do. As said before if something is wrong or if you find the possible missing item please send me a Private Message and I will correct/fill in the need areas

Also when you Rebirth you WILL NOT loose any of the stats from the fruit you have already/previously eaten

Now Enjoy Collecting and Making
    Last edited by Apoloymi; 06-17-2015, 07:28 AM.

• Apoloymi
    replied
    she and Shadowgamma are the 2 that keep sticking it back up

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
    I do not know who keeps un-sticking this thread, but it is used by many players to help them quickly find what they want to know about the system and where the items are. Every time it gets unstuck I get PMs wanting to know why they cant find it anymore and why it is not longer available for them to find easily. Please stop un-sticking this thread.
    If every guide was stickied, the sub-forums would unfortunately end up a mess. You may however suggest that your guide be included in BlazingAngel's stickied guide compilation here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....de-Compilation
    Last edited by Reverie; 01-02-2015, 02:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    I do not know who keeps un-sticking this thread, but it is used by many players to help them quickly find what they want to know about the system and where the items are. Every time it gets unstuck I get PMs wanting to know why they cant find it anymore and why it is not longer available for them to find easily. Please stop un-sticking this thread.

Leave a comment:

• R21620791
    replied
    Thank you for a quick response! 0.~

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by R21620791 View Post
    Reverie and all Moderators. I have looked through all the forums, yet I have not seen an answer to my question. I am scion and want to rebirth to Eido BUT I am unsure if fruit stats will be lost in rebirth. Is there any way you might answer my query?
    Stats gained from the fruits will not be lost after rebirthing.

Leave a comment:

• R21620791
    replied
    Reverie and all Moderators. I have looked through all the forums, yet I have not seen an answer to my question. I am scion and want to rebirth to Eido BUT I am unsure if fruit stats will be lost in rebirth. Is there any way you might answer my query?

Leave a comment:

• Necrosaro
    replied
    I'm pretty sure it was an oversight on the part of the developers. You can't get mageroyal until level 80+. If all of the other level 1 fruit scrolls require fungus, exquisite horn and beast scale, why would this one be singled out and require mageroyal. Definitely an oversight.

Also while I'm here, there's a typo in the Promethean Feather's item description. :P

Edit: Heraldic Scroll also has a typo in it's description.
    Last edited by Necrosaro; 11-13-2014, 09:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    The ingredients listed for each fruit is as is, as out of place it may seem.

Leave a comment:

• Necrosaro
    replied
    Sorry to Necro but this belongs here.

The Lvl 1 Sacred Fruit of the Divine Formula calls for:

Lvl 1 Fruit of the Divine
    Mageroyal x10
    Purification Bottle x1

Isn't this an error? All of the other Level 1 fruit formulas call for what is outlined in the first post. Fungus, Beast Scale, Exquisite Horn. It just seems out of place with all the other level 1 formulas requiring those mats while this one requires mageroyal.

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    How to use the Fruit is explain in the beginning.

Leave a comment:

• jmjoverjr
    replied
    how can i use the fruit?? when i get it, it is automatically add to my stats? in my inventory?

Leave a comment:

• DeanRedStick
    replied
    Say your stats are:
    100patk
    100matk

You increase them by 5 each using the magic apples making them:

105patk
    105matk

Then you use an apt reset card. Would you still have those 5pts in each category added to your base stats allowing you to move lvling points to other apts?

Leave a comment:

• ryzabelle
    replied
    I just don't get why for level 1 divine we have to get mageroyal... I mean... if i'm not lvl 80, i can't even go to Heavenly Isle.... that just sucks... LOL why can't the divine be just like all the other scrolls?

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Originally posted by Humangasor View Post
    GM plz increase the VAULT space upto page 5...so we can save our fruits and its scrolls and stuffs...
    very hard to save things....plz plz plz can u do it....2 pages r not enough tyvm
    Don't save lvl1-3 scrolls. They're easy to get when you need them. Just save the fruits, and if you have the space, save the materials.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X