Rough outline to the new Fruit System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tbtppopone View Post
    this new addition is total bull ****!!!! all it means is more items that you can pick up
    actually you dont have to save formulas here. the one that will decide what you will keep is the fruit you have 10 chances to get per day. then whatever that fruit is, to the dungeons where that scroll drops (which is noted in this guide) and afk for a bit in areas where you need components, voila you get extra stats. already tried 2 pdef haha!
    YebVas
    Grand Duke
    Class: Hybrid Knight (mainly protection)
    Guild: IAMLEGEND
    Server: SukemoBluff
    Level: 7x mortal
    Pet: SuperDemon, Baby Angel, morphed Herculon
    Rankings: LEVEL (FINALLY), HONOR and LADDER

"Una salus victus nullam sperare salutem" -Virgil's Aeneid
    --the one hope of the doomed is not to hope for safety.. if you know you are going to die, why not take somebody with you.. XD

Comment

Awesome guide! Thanks so much for putting it up and your guildies for helping! I've been explaining basis of how it works, so now I got a bit more info about what drops where! =D
      IGN: (S4)Starflyer
      Server: Wilterlands
      Level: Eidolon (130+)
      Class: Powah Ranger! (Anti w/heals)
      Guild: EX (â€*Exorcistâ€*) Officer
      Goal: To make people smile! â€*
      I`m a friendly person ;3

Comment

Great Guide! Thanks Apoloymi and Numberz!
        This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Originally posted by visualkei2 View Post
          lol vt u troller xD
          VT= Virtual Troller xP
          This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Originally posted by rayne7 View Post
            ok so what items r needed for the first combo? i saw a bunch of items and numbers and totally lost focus. can someone make it simple and just say what step 1 is.
            it is all in in the Guide

The items you need is listed on the Formula Scrolls, You get the Fruit from the Trees, the x10 items from normal Mobs (A list of what items and where they are is on the Guide) and Bottles (which where to find them is also in this Guide)

So lets say you want to make a level 3 Formula

you will need level 3 Fruit x1
            x10 what ever items the scroll asks for
            and a Crystal Bottle (Yellow one) x1

The same system works for the other 4 Formulas as well, which i will put on the Guild now
            APOLOYMI
            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by archdude View Post
              suscription +2 nice guide
              I will add in the other levels now of that area for you

Would of thought that level 2+ would of been self explanatory though, seeing as you have to go through the portal at the bottom to get to the higher levels of that area
              APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

I actually did a formula guide

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Creation-Guide
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Great guide! It's an easy reference for people so they know where to get the various items. Saves people a lot of time. I'm printing it out, lol
                  "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                    I will add this link to the beginning thank you
                    APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                    GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                      Ok so this is just a rough out line and Guide to the new Fruit system (if any of this is wrong or if i have forgotten to add something please Private Message me and I will Chance/Add)

Ok so as you have all seen there is a new icon at the bottom left hand side of the screen (yes another item to cover up our emotion icons WoooHooo)

if you click on the icon it will open up a screen showing 5 different trees

Now you can click these trees 10 times a day ONLY using your gold, if you wish to use your Crystals for it as well it is an added 50 more tries (i think)

Each click will give you an item but also has a chance of unlocking the next tree (as you can see above I have unlocked the 2nd tree) you can also pay 90 Crystals right now if you wish to unlock the 4th tree. Also when you click on the 2nd tree it will close again and reopen randomly by clicking on the 1st tree, please remember that when clicking to open up the next tree.

The items, from what i have seen these trees drops are the Fruits needed for the formulas and Ancient Tree Essence

From what I can work out the Ancient Tree Essence has no use apart from recuperating some of the silver spent in clicking on the trees. As these can be sold at the NPCs in Star Glade, Tree of Life ( you get the picture) for 15 silver each.

Also if you have done your dungeons you would of noticed that new items are now being dropped called Formula scrolls, these are scrolls i picked up in Psycho

now going by the information that my Guild Mates have provided me with, It would appear that each dungeons drops a set Scroll

Purg = Level 4 Scrolls with Nightmare having a chance of dropping Level 5 scrolls
                      Exe = Level 3 Scrolls
                      KD + Psycho = Level 2 Scrolls
                      SR, BC and Vault Drop Level 1 Scrolls

If you place your cursor over these scrolls your will see that if has a list of items required for making these formulas. Lets take the Level 2 Sacred Fruit of Chaos Formula

as you can see you need a Level 2 Fruit of Chaos (which you obtained by clicking on the trees), Demon Rosesx10 (Ill will give a list of areas that drop the items needed) and 1 magic bottle (this is the Blue Bottle). Once you have all the items needed you double click on the Scroll to create the formula.

Here is a list on what you will need for the other 4 formulas

Level 1 Formulas = Level 1 Fruit, 10x if the item listed (See further down for the list of items and where to find them), and a purification bottle (Green Bottle)

Level 2 Formulas = Described Above

Level 3 Formulas = Level 3 Fruit, 10x if the item listed (See further down for the list of items and where to find them), and a Crystal Bottle (Yellow Bottle)

Level 4 Formulas = Level 4 Fruit, 10x if the item listed (See further down for the list of items and where to find them), and a Celestial Bottle (Purple Bottle)

Level 5 Formulas = Level 5 Fruit, 10x if the item listed (See further down for the list of items and where to find them), and a Holy Bottle (Orange Bottle)

(S14)Squintina has kindly done a Formula thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Creation-Guide This is the link

And ShadowGamma has kindly posted below a table showing what formula brings up what stats

Now me and my friend Numberz on my server for the past 2 hours have been AFKing in different areas of the map to give you guys a list of what area and level drops what item and this is what we have worked out between us

Areas level 30-59 (Twilight caverns, All of the Auora Point areas which is Tundara Lycanmarsh, Aquatic Crypts lev1 and Celestial Palace lev1 -5 and All the Blood Fang Village Areas which is Whisperwind Beach all the way to Alter of sacrifice level 4) you will pick up the items Exquisite Horn, Beast Scale, Fungus Root, (might be a missing item) and Purification Bottle (green

Areas level 60-89 (All of the The Void Encampment to Mount Nubina, Shrine of Ariel to Tinosia Delta, Celestial Palace level 6-7 and Aquatic Crypts level 2 and level 3, and some of Heavenly Isles), you will pick up Wilderness Grass, Sunflowers Demon Roses (might be a missing item) and Magic Bottle (Blue Bottle)

Areas level 90 -114 (Heavenly Isles All of Emperian Acropolis, and Necropolis) You will find Devils Vine, Mageroyal, Purple Heart Flowers (might be a missing item) and Crystal Bottle (Yellow Bottles)

Areas level 115-120 (Necropolis passed the Purg dungeons) You will pick up Dragonmar Grass, Statice, Ghost Mushrooms, Devils Moss and Celestial Bottle (Purple Bottles)

Areas level 121+ (All of the New Area) You will pick up Dark Lotus, Phoenix Feathers, Seven Colour Lotus, Red Coral and Holy Bottles (Orange Bottles)

The Items drop for all Mobs level30+ and the Bottles from of Elite Monsters.

Now for each level Scroll, and there are 5 different kinda of scrolls and each level having 15 scrolls(A list will be provided below of the scroll Levels and there colours), which would give a total of 75 possible scrolls that can be obtained, you will need of these items listed above to make the formula. It is 10 of a certain item needed (look at your scroll to see which one of these items you might need)

Level 1 Formula Scrolls are Green in Colour
                      Level 2 Formula Scrolls are Blue in Colour
                      Level 3 Formula Scrolls are Yellow in Colour
                      Level 4 Formula Scrolls are Purple in Colour
                      Level 5 Formula Scrolls are Orange in Colour[ATTACH=CONFIG]52837[/ATTACH]

I hope this helps a little with understanding slightly this new Fruit Icon and what you have to do. As said before if something is wrong or if you find the possible missing item please send me a Private Message and I will correct/fill in the need areas

Now Enjoy Collecting and Making
                      awesome guide mate +++++1 helped a lot

off topic : luv that bunny in ur profile pic lol
                      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

am i blind or are the green items missing? o.o I've also afkd endlessly all over green item drop maps and I still cannot find green Mageroyal .. any clue where this is dropped?

Comment

mage royal is a yelllow item drop and in heavenly isle if i rember corectly

Comment

Originally posted by R22356364 View Post
                            am i blind or are the green items missing? o.o I've also afkd endlessly all over green item drop maps and I still cannot find green Mageroyal .. any clue where this is dropped?
                            They are found in Heavenly Isles and Nec
                            Last edited by Apoloymi; 08-31-2013, 08:19 PM.
                            APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                            GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

omg need more vault space for all this

Comment

Originally posted by honeyhay View Post
                                omg need more vault space for all this
                                LOL i agree there XD

But once you work out what Scrolls you need and the ones you don't it kinda ok, but still takes up WAY to much room in vault. But also you could farm for the Bottles and Items first and then when you have enough, lets say a stack of each, you can then start Formula Scroll farming....

There are a few players on my server doing it that way as you really dont need all scrolls

But also I think that a Synthesising system for the fruits and formulas might be good too. By a synthesising system I mean something like 10 blue Chaos formulas to make 1 yellow Chaos formula, and 5 fruits of Chaos level 1 to make a fruit of Chaos level 2. Don't know if that a good idea or not though yet LOL
                                APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                                GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Working...
                                X