• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maria145shigure
    replied
    Originally posted by RJ Capinpin

Hi Sir,
    I'm just confused. i use 48,000 wisdom on my tenet but i only got Nature tenet level 8? I think i was supposed to reach Mortal tenet higher with 48,000 wisdom?
    I.IV. Mortal Tenet - 38,810 WTM is not total WTM.
    7,485 + 27,775 + 38,810 = 52,740WTM

Leave a comment:

• RJ Capinpin
    replied
    Originally posted by KanaDT View Post

Each time you upgrade a level of the tenet, you need more wisdom. Just using 48,000 wisdom wont get you to mortal from magic. Each level requires its on amount of wisdom.
    If that so, why i reached to nature level 8 with only 48,000 wisdom if every tenet need more wisdom? 7,485+17,480+27,775= 52,740 wisdom.

I. Tenet Names & Levels Note: Each Tenet requires that EXACT amount of wisdom required to max. It doesn't go off the previous amount.
    I.I. Magic Tenet - 7,485 Wisdom to max [ WTM ]
    I.II. Element Tenet - 17,480 WTM
    I.III. Nature Tenet - 27,775 WTM
    I.IV. Mortal Tenet - 38,810 WTM
    I.V. Spirit Tenet - 54,220 WTM
    I.VI. Regal Tenet - 64.970 WTM
    I.VII. Oracle Tenet - 79,970 WTM
    I.VIII. Sage Tenet - 96,655 WTM
    I.IX. Demon Tenet - 118,585 WTM
    I.X. Holy Tenet - 151,725 WTM

Leave a comment:

• KanaDT
    replied
    Originally posted by RJ Capinpin View Post

I don't know whats wrong and i only reach nature level 8. bugg or what do you think?
    Its not a bug. To get to mortal Tenet, you would have to have around 52,740 wisdom in total. I apologize for looking at it wrong. As i said, each level of tenet requires its own amount of wisdom.

Leave a comment:

• RJ Capinpin
    replied
    Originally posted by KanaDT View Post

With 48,000 wisdom, you shouldn't have any problems getting to Mortal tenet.
    I don't know whats wrong and i only reach nature level 8. bugg or what do you think?

Leave a comment:

• KanaDT
    replied
    Originally posted by RJ Capinpin View Post
    i use 48,000 wisdom but only got Nature tenet level 8? i thought it will go far to Mortal tenet ?
    Each time you upgrade a level of the tenet, you need more wisdom. Just using 48,000 wisdom wont get you to mortal from magic. Each level requires its on amount of wisdom.
    Last edited by KanaDT; 11-14-2017, 07:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RJ Capinpin
    replied
    i use 48,000 wisdom but only got Nature tenet level 8? i thought it will go far to Mortal tenet ?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
    So, just for Clarification each level of tenet that was listed is sperate correwct? Once you Max on tenet the total listed corresponds to how much Wisdom that specific level of tenet will need?
    That is correct. The wisdom listed does not go off the wisdom required from the previous level.

Leave a comment:

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    So, just for Clarification each level of tenet that was listed is sperate correwct? Once you Max on tenet the total listed corresponds to how much Wisdom that specific level of tenet will need?

Leave a comment:

• Raumus
    replied
    Now the stats that each tenet adds, is that stackable with each level, or is that the TOTAL stats added from beginning, to max that tenet sequentially?
    By that i mean, ancient tenet adds 94k hp, chaotic adds 114k hp. So chaotic adds a total of 114k hp to base stats combined with all other tenets, or chaotic adds an additional 114k hp to the previously acquired ancient of 94k?

Leave a comment:

• Betcha715
    replied
    Oh I didn't see this on the patch notes thanks for the info Reverie. I guess there's something to work on again....>.>

Leave a comment:

• LadyJo
    replied
    Sooo.. 95 GPOW for the Ancient
    and 117 GPOW for the Chaotic Tenet

Overall: 212 Gpow to REALLY Max Tenets LOL
    Guess we gotta make the most of the 5x points

Leave a comment:

• Dio-Brando
    replied
    Nice, more GPOW to use

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Surprise! As of February 12, 2015, there are two additional levels after the Holy Tenet: Ancient > Chaotic.

The Ancient Tenet will take a total of 189,000 wisdom to master. The stats is as follows:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Ancient Level 9.png
Views:	1
Size:	434.3 KB
ID:	1708218

The Chaotic Tenet will take a grand total of 233,550 wisdom to master (not going off of the previous Tenet's required wisdom). Its completed stats is as follows:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Chaotic Level 9.png
Views:	1
Size:	438.1 KB
ID:	1708219

Have fun.
    Last edited by Reverie; 02-13-2015, 12:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Even non-cashers can effectively work on their Tenet. I know some non-cashers who've traded items for GPOWs and even farmed them during special events, so it's definitely not impossible.

Leave a comment:

• wapong123
    replied
    Shock!! Soon ill max my tenent, when i reach the age of 100 years old..
    Absolutely non CASHER.. Ahahahaha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X