Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norww
    replied
    do those stats go to the base stats like soul or is it just an addition like gear is?
    thanks very much in advance

Leave a comment:

• bl4nkY
    replied
    any chance we could get a better wisdom points from daily hunts and delivery?doing them is not even worth the time when 20 daily hunts give awfully less than one pearl
    same thing with delivery

Leave a comment:

• Galenia
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tenets maxed.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	183.0 KB
ID:	1678391

Very nice system

(i dont play here btw)

Leave a comment:

• Kellynka
    replied
    in my dreams or after many years :P hihi

Leave a comment:

• RebeccaBoo
    replied
    I hate the tenet system. I am a casher but that much cash is ridiculous. Everyone on my server is now quickly upgrading their tenets and I have to spend hundreds, upon hundreds of dollars to keep up. Oh well....
    Last edited by RebeccaBoo; 12-12-2013, 02:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dogknife
    replied
    Originally posted by evildarer View Post
    oh no this is too expensive!!why when they invited this system they never think how expensive??whats the point for it
    that's the point btw, one doesn't want to lose to another
    that makes casher compete to spend their thousands of dollar

Leave a comment:

• klowour1
    replied
    another game gain 75 wisdoms from ladder

Leave a comment:

• xshinn
    replied
    a level 50 mortal in new server can kill many players in GR and seng,

Leave a comment:

• Doralin
    replied
    waaa nice sure boost up ur stat like crazy

Leave a comment:

• Azaleic27
    replied
    I was smart, paid half that during the awesome black friday sale. Maxed and got a hell of a deal with it. So worth it. Now if other issues could be FIXED!!! < Stares at VT Without people forgetting.....

Leave a comment:

• suhuboster
    replied
    Now lvl 50 mortal's better than scion 80+

Leave a comment:

• zzzccc1171
    replied
    this made my pockets cry for mercy xD dont worry we can get this xD

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Yes, all the blue bubbles and yellow bubbles all accumulate to equal the full amount in the center where it will say Lv. 9 (Name) Tenet.
    The amount you see in the next Tenet is not an extra amount from the previous amount, rather, it's all accumulated to equal one full total amount which is in the end results, what you will get at the Holy Tenet.

Leave a comment:

• KurbyMarie
    replied
    Okay, so if I'm to understand this correctly, at least the basics of it.... The larger yellow tenets at the bottom, those five add up to make one of the blue bubbles. And the blue bubbles add together to make what's shown on the the "____ Tenet" bar in the center.... Right? And each little piece you add (be it blue, yellow or both) adds in to the bar stat boosts. And if I'm right.. then all 9 blue bubbles, plus the 5 bottom yellow bubbles add up to make the base stat boost on the next tenet level.... Basically, the bar in center is a running total of all the bubbles you've added onto it, right?
    Last edited by KurbyMarie; 12-09-2013, 01:26 PM. Reason: spell check.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Lol mcfarm2, that's the stats of pretty much the nature ones that haven't been upgraded but mastered to the next tenet which is Mortal.
    All my tenets are maxed out to Lv. 9 to show you the end results of each tenet which is also the start of each tenet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X