Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CS 2nd Website - is this official or fake?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS 2nd Website - is this official or fake?

we got spammed by this on World chat
    is this fake or what?

Click image for larger version

Name:	S14 vapms.png
Views:	1
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	1749126

if not official please stop this nonsense.. thanks

Looks like a phishing website to me.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

It's fake, if they were to say that then it would be from System: but instead just from some lvl 20 mortal I'm guessing?
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

aww. those guys were in our server too ;-; . Oh oh,
        I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

just an mmo bot i guess
          IGN: FRiTZKiE008
          Server:Sukemo Bluff
          Pet:+13 SD,SA,BB,Teeka
          Guild:J2 Immortals
          Plane:Scion ☣
          Mount:Battle Bear(Slowly Getting My GT im @ 6stars and half haha)
          Class:Rogue Shadow
          Wings:Angel Wings +1

Just Enjoy The Game No matter what happens
          MOVE ON !! Lets Enjoy The life

Don't Quit Just REST !

Comment

the give away its fake is the webs.com

Comment

Looks pretty fake to me, I would recommend not visiting this website at all.

Comment

Never visit phishing sites. they are half the time kept up as a sort of criminal net even after the owners of it have been caught. anyone still visiting is then under suspicion. Just saying it can get you in a lotta trouble real quick O.o
                My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
                Character ~ I'm never telling~
                Guild ~ That would institute telling~
                Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

O.O lol
                  IGN: (S14)SkySheon
                  Server: (S14)Lycanmarsh
                  Plane: Scion
                  Guild: (S23)Shadow

Comment

webs(dot)com is a free website builder using templates. I have checked the website and they have taken the time to mimic the CS login page somewhat. Im sure R2 can contact the Host as this website is purely for malicious purposes, using copyrighted material and names

Comment

Originally posted by zofvlc View Post
                      webs(dot)com is a free website builder using templates. I have checked the website and they have taken the time to mimic the CS login page somewhat. Im sure R2 can contact the Host as this website is purely for malicious purposes, using copyrighted material and names
                      I hope you have good protection on your computer, otherwise... you are scr*wed
                      Last edited by Isarenya; 05-06-2014, 02:07 PM. Reason: Had a weird typo o.o
                      Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
                      Name: Lunaria
                      Class: Fire Mage
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Level: 125+
                      Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
                      Honor Rank: Emperor
                      Mount: Super Jiyaori
                      Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
                      Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
                      Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
                      Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

@Isanrenya Haha, if only it was that easy to maliciously harm online users via a FREE web template My firewall shows no out of the norm behavior in the last 16 hours

Anyways, Its the login details this person is after using their built in module. I doubt this "free template pro" hacker can use my temp IP for anything. Should you want it to, i would me more than happy to assist

And no sir, i am not attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis #BBT

Comment

Probably fake. You can see from the 'Webs.com'
                          When am I going to lvl up? Lol idk when. My question is, when are you going to stop asking the question?

Character Name: Kitten
                          Hobby: Trolling? HAHAHHAHAHAH.
                          Server: (S22) Tyria Village
                          Level: 37 (I IZ A NUB TROLLER)
                          Plane: Scion
                          Married with: (S12)CarneysPker

Comment

hmm.. fake it is.. so please ban these people sending unwanted sites spam
                            it already taken victims, cashers and free users alike..
                            Seriously, with cs population diminishing these spammers is helping it drop more players...

Click image for larger version

Name:	S12 im2cute.png
Views:	1
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	1687366

^please ban/mute this (S12)im2cute

Also, people with "gamemaster" and "GM" on their name keep pretending to be GMs
                            please do something about it.. i should put this on ticket but keeps getting error..

(tks..silly people giving trust, forgot to view char and check GM sword as proof of being GM)
                            Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                            Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                            Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                            Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                            -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                            -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                            -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

These Pages still exist months later

Wouldn't it take a quick email to the host's to explain whats going on. Yes, they can create new fake websites in a matter of minutes, but is that cause to do nothing about these fake sites?

Im under the impression R2 is in the Phase of "Lets see how much money we can still make before this ship completely sinks"

Comment

Working...
                              X