Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Empty vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its (DP1)Overlord S52

Comment

Will be looking into it.

Comment

ty, will check forum tomorrow again, bye

Comment

Originally posted by Overlord. View Post
          Ok been waiting till end of maintenance if they ll do something but as usualy their policy is FU. Its obviously that its their fault and only answer i get from them is : Our project team turned down your request to roll back your character on its previous state. We apologize but this decision is completely out of our hand.
          so its time to quit and maybe find another game(definitely not R2). Bye all
          dont give up with this overlord, it can be fixed. if you not finding ticket number, can always file new ticket about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Overlord. View Post
            Its (DP1)Overlord S52
            Your ticket number is 414932. I have gone over the issue with my superior, and she will be forwarding the case once more to the pros.

Comment

empty vault

This bug is of the worse kind i ve seen on this game (crystal saga)i myself have dealt with bugs and it never ever R2 s fault .YEAHHHH!!!!RIGHT! It may be time to find a game that appreciates it s players(and cashers)!!!

Comment

I really doubt there's a level 160 character in this game with only two lines of vault space, lol.

Turning down that request could be enough to turn a number of people off in investing in this game or developer any further.

Comment

No doubt and especially since nothing has been done yet and it s been a few days.Shame on you R2 ,we report bugs and get the blow off!!!! try to remember who (players)keeps the site alive!

Comment

Looks like they put me on their ignore list now, no replies anymore for more than a week

Comment

Is your current ticket number still 414932?

Comment

yes, but they not responding since Friday

Comment

I will forward your ticket, however response times will be even more delayed than usual because several of our team members will be away on holiday for the next week due to a Chinese celebration.

Comment

the timing probably isn't helping
                            http://forum.r2games.com/announcement.php?f=15

Comment

they had 14 days already to solve it, dont really think it matters if they are there or not as it looks.

Comment

If your problem is not addressed by the 13th, do shoot me a PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X