No announcement yet.

Empty vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't rely on R2 support, i lost seal of evil and my alt lost perfect frag, http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....il-disappeared, 1 month has passed and i got simple answer about my seal that they didn't track anything about me ever having it, and they never answered about my alt's frag (had screen shot, so they couldn't make up something).

seriously your censorship is ridiculous, b.s can be anything, and cra.p is not even bad word (according definition: something of extremely poor quality, which your support really is),
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-04-2015, 12:39 PM. Reason: Removed censors.

Comment

i think i ll become Chinese, they have vacations there for weeks oh wait, should say months

Comment

I understand your fight with R2 bro, just keep it up. Im guessing they r going to find the cause of the problem before they issue the fix. It just normal R2 mentality, which kinda makes sense. In your case u r waisting months of resources, so im not sure if the "find the problem first" works with your case. The reasoning is they will not compensate u for the time lost, R2 should roll your toon back immediately because this could be breach of service. If u r a paying costumer a lawsuit could be implemented.

Comment

ooo lawsuit...r2 loves those intresting idea
          Last edited by pt123456; 10-15-2015, 10:12 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

This a serious enough issue that you need to be supportive rather than playing games. He's obviously not fixed. Push the issue please.

Comment

i m done and dont care anymore, been over a month and they didnt do anything but forget about it so bye bye

Comment

Originally posted by Overlord. View Post
                i m done and dont care anymore, been over a month and they didnt do anything but forget about it so bye bye
                I sent you a PM on the 13th requesting that you keep me updated daily on your case as myself and another moderator are attempting to assist you with your problem. I have yet to receive any PMs regarding such, so if you would.

Comment

lol sry but what should i write you every day? Nothing new, nothing new, nothing new. If anything would happen and they d fix it i d send you a ty letter next minute but really dont see any point in updating you every day with same message. i did write couple of times in my ticket that i want an update, whats going on , is anything beeing done, when will something be done and so on and always got same answer we are working on it. What are they working on? they dont [care] if you ask me. and nothing really against you, you were very friendly and tried to help and am thankfull for that but your bosses are ...
                  Last edited by Reverie; 10-21-2015, 01:32 PM. Reason: Language.

Comment

After consulting my superior, I was advised to request that you to keep me updated daily. However if it is against your desire to do so, then that's unfortunately that.

Comment

lol seriously, what do you expect me to update you on? i just dont get it hahahhaha. I can tell you for next 100, 200 days nothing new and thats my daily update

Comment

Duly noted.

Comment

these problems led many to doubt the loyalty and service,
                          how could such problems take a long time to complete,
                          hello. . . R2 website,
                          the web-based game players from all over the world must know,
                          you have a human resources skilled in their fields, using their skills !!!!!!!!
                          fix all problem, can you imagine how many players are disappointed now ?

Comment

Such disappointment R2 did not restore Overlord vault and not feedback. R2, I dunno what they doing. No action at all.

Comment

fix the Vault,
                              Do it.
                              now

Comment

Overlord, I have found Perfect World to be fun and reliable. Just sayin'...

Comment

Working...
                                X