X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are just small fries compare to GM

Comment

Originally posted by R22365611 View Post
      Overlord, I have found Perfect World to be fun and reliable. Just sayin'...
      ty but i ll focus more on RL CS i m definitely done with, they dont even say sorry
      Last edited by Reverie; 11-06-2015, 09:49 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

Subject: Empty vault

nice they closed my ticket with no answer at all for more than a month, bye R2, i ll have to find some new game and say only "good" things about R2 to everyone i meet anywhere.

Comment

You know from a common sense standpoint this is a total fail. What level 160 has a non-expanded totally empty vault? Why can't the powers that be acknowledge that a problem exists and even if they can't fix it directly - comp the guy back with 20 bound vault expanders so he can at least play decently. But nope - just drag their heels, pretend there is no problem at all? So sad and scary that this could potentially happen to ANY player at ANY time and we too would just be ignored. SHAME SHAME R2!!!!

Comment

mofos still didnt do anything, just glad i never gave you any money, was so close couple of times

Comment

Maybe that's the reason why they don't care.

Comment

oooooo my vault from last year is back. hahaha yea like thats ever gonna happen

hope you noobs from R2 are volunters for running these games, because you definitely dont deserve a penny for your work and responsivness on players problems, this is getting worse from day to day, just shut it down you ....
                Last edited by Reverie; 12-12-2016, 03:00 PM. Reason: Keep to your own thread.

Comment

Working...
                X