Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Items Gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
    Guys whoever read this part , please take pictures for all your stuff and items, and describe them in details, SAVE those pictures on your desktop just in case you lost them, you have a proof.... i lost my divine auguric frag X fused with another X ......... () but i forgive r2. if they please hurry with the fixing
    Too late, the items are gone now, cant take screenshots of them :/

Comment

will have to quit if they don't give us back what was lost

Comment

Can anyone from R2 answer our concerns???????????????? ITEMS ARE GONE NOW!! WE cashed and everything gone! Calling the attention of Reverie/KanaDT!

Please answer us!!
        IGN: [S77] MysticFIST
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: 180
        Class: Your KNIGHT in Shining Armor
        Guild: [S77] RisingDawn

Just because I can't sing, doesn't mean I won't sing.

Comment

Sad! I lost some of my stuff!

Comment

R2 Pls Reply.. What heppened to my toon / account? or shall i say to all other toons / ? .. As i logged in, Everything's GONE :-( Pls Bring it BACK..
            IGN : MEDUSA
            Guild: Rising Dawn
            Server: S77 Shadowmoon
            Class: Archer Level 180 Eidolon

"I'll Die a Thousand times To Kill You"

Comment

Items Gone

noooo R2.. pls fix the "Items Gone" problem first before doing that merge.. This is not good for us and for you as well,,Click image for larger version

Name:	wew.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	505.2 KB
ID:	1730351

as you can see.. i am fully NAKED..
              Click image for larger version

Name:	wow.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	196.5 KB
ID:	1730352
              Last edited by Reverie; 06-07-2017, 08:20 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

even the points in shop i had are gone

Comment

My stuffs are gone as well

Comment

um hello? why is my gear gone, frag, pet hut gone, pets in bar gone, my divination points are gone, my zodiac rat mount is gone as well,my wings are not upgraded like they were previously. what in the world happened and when is this going to be fixed? i literally just spent money to work on my stuff and this happens? The points i had in shop are even gone. Says zero now. also just noticed that my wardrobe is empty also and my current 8% costume is gone..items from vault gone as well. I nervous to sign into my other accounts to look. Please fix this like today. Dont put it off like you guys do with EVERYTHING else

Comment

First we want to apologize for the inconvenience after this mornings situation. We are sorry to hear that many players items have gone missing. What we would like for everyone to do who was affected after maintenance, is for them to submit a ticket and then pm me your ticket number or email used to submit the ticket. I would then like for you to tell me in a pm the name of the items you have lost along with any gem sockets and we will do our absolute best to get your items back as soon as possible.

Once we gather more information on the most possible way to handle this situation, I will notify everyone.
                      Last edited by KanaDT; 06-07-2017, 09:28 AM.
                      If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

why don't you simple re-roll the server to 1hour before maintenance, there is too many accounts/character that we're affected by this so doing it 1 by 1 would be a hassle don't you think?
                        Server: (S73)Green Plains
                        IGN: (S73)Aura
                        Level: 180 eido
                        Class: Rogue
                        Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                        Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

I agree. On top of that the magnitude of what people lost is quite different than what happen last time.

As much as rollbacks are frowned upon action wise, last time it would have wasted other people's week of work to restorea small amount of player week of work. Even then provinf what was lost in a week was troublesome. Imagine people trying to explain what they lost in a year?

So in short some people will miss a day, but sure what people who weren't affected lost a day, will come nowhere near as close as the amount of people affected lost within a year. Got to imagine that, with everything lost, it'll be nigh-impossible to reimburse each case(the magnitude that it is) on top of taking into, if you decide to do so, the point of interested, spender rank, pays to consume, treasure boxes, black Friday sale and more.

Just my 2 cents on the matter.

Comment

do you understand how hard it is going to be to know every last item? the items in the storage are sorted so of course seeing empty spaces will be a shock......this is insane

Comment

> KANA.. how would this people remember all the items theyd lost, since items in the vault also gone. And 2nd, if they pm the items, how sure are you that it is the right item. How about just re-roll the server so it would be fair for all.
                              IGN: [S77] MysticFIST
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Level: 180
                              Class: Your KNIGHT in Shining Armor
                              Guild: [S77] RisingDawn

Just because I can't sing, doesn't mean I won't sing.

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
                                First we want to apologize for the inconvenience after this mornings situation. We are sorry to hear that many players items have gone missing. What we would like for everyone to do who was affected after maintenance, is for them to submit a ticket and then pm me your ticket number or email used to submit the ticket. I would then like for you to tell me in a pm the name of the items you have lost along with any gem sockets and we will do our absolute best to get your items back as soon as possible.

Once we gather more information on the most possible way to handle this situation, I will notify everyone.
                                How am i going to remember exactly all of my items,stats,pets,mounts,Diviner etc, when almost of them are gone and dont have any screenshots of those? LadyJo is right, Roll-back the server atleast an hour before maintenance

Comment

Working...
                                X