Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Items Gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my bad, I didn't know I had to remember every single item in my vault and inventory. All 500+ of them and take screenshots and videos of all of them. Just in case this might happen in the future. I'm deeply sorry I was just not aware.
    Last edited by LighTree; 06-07-2017, 11:10 AM.
    CS I - (S103)Lugh
    CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Where are my bloody stuffs!!!!?????????
      Click image for larger version

Name:	lost.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	289.2 KB
ID:	1730353

Comment

Ouch... they say it was after "maintenance" but I don't think it was meant to fix anything though!
        CS I - (S103)Lugh
        CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

As of now a CRM has been notified. We are still looking for a better possible way to restore your items. Until then please continue to be patient and I will keep you all updated.
          If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Please do, I sincerely appreciate all your efforts.
            CS I - (S103)Lugh
            CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

You cant be ***** serious. Really? You want me to waste my damn time telling you every system, every item, every costume, etc that Ive upgraded over the last year? Im screwed out of thousands of dollars.....and I'll get "No screen shot, sorry nothing we can do" Kiss my ***, r2.

You've had almost 12 hours to rectify the situation. You know very well how to roll things back. An 11 month loss of items and money is completely unacceptable. Get the **** fixed immediately or let us know to file fraud charges with our credit card companies and get our money back. Enough of your **.
              Last edited by Reverie; 06-07-2017, 04:57 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

For everyone who was affected by the major dc and missing items, please tell me your server or the server range. Also if possible, please tell me if you were online at the time of the disconnection.
                Last edited by KanaDT; 06-07-2017, 09:28 PM.
                If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
                  For everyone who was affected by the major dc and missing items, please tell me your server or the server range.
                  Server block that includes server 62 - bloodshed hollow

Comment

Come on Kana, you know my server. It's in my signature, IGN: (S103)Lugh
                    CS I - (S103)Lugh
                    CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

S100 Northern wasteland here

Comment

S94 Wild Autumn

Comment

For everyone who was affected by the major dc and missing items, please tell me your server or the server range. Also if possible, please tell me if you were online at the time of the disconnection.
                          For those who were affected, please provide your characters name, your server, and please state whether or not you were online when the disconnection happened. Thank you.

Comment

Server: S100
                            Name: Felix
                            Online: Yes

Comment

IGN: (S103)Lugh
                              I was online when it happened.
                              For those who were affected, please provide your characters name, your server, and please state whether or not you were online when the disconnection happened. Thank you.
                              CS I - (S103)Lugh
                              CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

[S62] Bloodshed Hollow (S62)Thunderbumm

Yes, I was online when the server went down.

Comment

Working...
                                X