No announcement yet.

Items Gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 stacks clearing stone?? buying from crystal saga fate shop??
    too many suspicious items

Comment

• Originally posted by majestique View Post
      5 stacks clearing stone?? buying from crystal saga fate shop??
      too many suspicious items
      5 stones sorry typo.

re-did ticket told them had typo lol
      Dont even think you can use 5 stacks of clearing stones can you? Or can it take that many?
      Last edited by Reverie; 06-29-2017, 09:11 AM. Reason: Once again, use the 'Edit' tool when adding on.

Comment

• i have no idea why you even need 5 stacks...... if you haven't got any good stats after 20 clearing stones i dunno what your aiming for then #22
        Spouse: StarFrost <3 AngelOfWrath
        Guild: Yangin: SAO,AGM ~//~Starfrost: Capo,SoR
        Lvl: 176 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 155 Srb Bm Hybrid
        Pets: A Lot!!
        Sperion:Yang: Maxed 3D def, Star: Maxed BloodBreak + 3D Def
        Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
        Wings: DF - Prom
        Weapon: Immo VI - Immo X +18
        Pixie: Celestial-Blazing
        Mount: Doom -Gen4 Doom

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Comment

• Originally posted by miaculpa View Post
          i have no idea why you even need 5 stacks...... if you haven't got any good stats after 20 clearing stones i dunno what your aiming for then #22
          I know right lol was typo sent new ticket to them telling them 5 only not 5 stacks lol. that's crazy lol.

Comment

• a friend of mine has sent ticket after ticket for his stuff back and still he hasn't got anything back which is really unfair and disgusting of R2 as he has spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on this game and it seems R2 just doesn't care he has told R2 time and time again what is missing and they still wont do anything about it... his diviner was maxed and its back to 0 his genie has gone back to 0 he is missing all his malefic armor which isn't to make plus his +16 gems his mount has gone which was gen3 lvl 20 doombringer.. all his pets the zodiac pets which are expensive also and cost xtal which = more money on the game.. And R2 think its right to do nothing... I'm sure there are other ppl missing items also and R2 are sitting on there hands doing nothing about it.. maybe a real person can contact my friend and explain to him why he isn't getting his items back or maybe R2 can pay him back the money he has spent on his game... his name on game is (S32)KIDD ... some help would be grateful but I wont hold my breathe..
            Thanks
            my friend is still waiting for his items to be returned.. wasted lots of money on this game for his items to not be returned to him. maybe R2 will give him his money back.. I doubt it just like I doubt they will give him his items back.. he has sent so many tickets and still nothing.. after all this was R2s fault and something should be done about it ... hundreds and hundreds of dollars wasted..
            (S32)KIDD is his name.. can you maybe get a real person to contact him and let him know what is going on with his items also diviner, genie, pets amongst lots more missing..
            Last edited by Reverie; 07-04-2017, 07:38 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
            X