X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post

Is this a bug? Exquisite Enchantment Crystal seem to only have 72.72% when the description says 'Give a 100% success rate'
    Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will add it to the list.

Leave a comment:

• JakeFromStateFarm
    replied
    When they made them the max enchant was only 15 or 16 and it was 100% for those but now the enchant is 24 if they do "fix" it all they'll do is change the description

Leave a comment:

• R2109499284
    replied
    Originally posted by rodwell View Post

are you saying .. since its been there for a very long time.. to let it be?
    Heck no that´s the exact opposite of my opinion on the subject. I didn´t bother writing down my opinion/stand in that post as I thought that it´s obvious that as a player myself I would like to get stuff that affects players in a negative way should be fixed. I actually thought that this had been fixed a while ago as somebody told me that they had a 100% chance using the stone. I just made that post to try and add onto the existing information hoping that it may make it easier for the devs to get rid of the bug (I´ll just assume that it´s a bug since the description literally states that it should be 100%) if they do decide to do so.

Leave a comment:

• rodwell
    replied
    Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post

That has been in the game for atleast one year and eight months as that´s the oldest recorded point in time with this being a thing (atleast that I know of) . I´ll also attach two screenshots which I did take but which are not from my character (said screenshots show how it used to be those 20 months ago).
    are you saying .. since its been there for a very long time.. to let it be?

Leave a comment:

• R2109499284
    replied
    Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post

Is this a bug? Exquisite Enchantment Crystal seem to only have 72.72% when the description says 'Give a 100% success rate'
    That has been in the game for atleast one year and eight months as that´s the oldest recorded point in time with this being a thing (atleast that I know of) . I´ll also attach two screenshots which I did take but which are not from my character (said screenshots show how it used to be those 20 months ago).
    Last edited by R2109499284; 06-19-2019, 03:55 AM. Reason: added information

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Exquisite 100.png
Views:	1
Size:	838.0 KB
ID:	1986896

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by Dode. View Post
    i dont do baha, but my guild mates say it does give the credit. they also say 165 does... so just the 3 new bosses. 205 215 and 235
    Thank you for the information. I'll forward it to the team.
    Please, let me know if it's still an issue the next time the events around, but for now I will add it in to the list.

Leave a comment:

• Dode.
    replied
    i dont do baha, but my guild mates say it does give the credit. they also say 165 does... so just the 3 new bosses. 205 215 and 235
    Last edited by Dode.; 06-12-2019, 10:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    minori http://puu.sh/DFhHp/d77887d0ed.jpg screen shot of my world boss kill, and the world boss event not giving credit for it. dont get credit for lvl 165 and up... not sure about bahamut tho.
    Thank you for notifying me. Are you able to check if Bahamut supplies credit for the quest?

Leave a comment:

• Dode.
    replied
    minori http://puu.sh/DFhHp/d77887d0ed.jpg screen shot of my world boss kill, and the world boss event not giving credit for it. dont get credit for lvl 165 and up... not sure about bahamut tho.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    You can file a ticket about the missing characters. There is nothing I can personally do for that. In regards to the level change for charm to crystal that was intentional and will not be changed.

Leave a comment:

• aysaisla
    replied
    http://puu.sh/DCoZH/fd94ebed63.jpg Level 240 to exchange charm to crystals at the fountain now???
    Seems like it. Beside them not giving us warning that theyre deleting Chars... thats the 2nd issue i found today...

Leave a comment:

• Dode.
    replied
    http://puu.sh/DCoZH/fd94ebed63.jpg Level 240 to exchange charm to crystals at the fountain now???

Leave a comment:

• KISSMYBLADE
    replied
    Well since the s128 merged with the rest of the servers, some of us have faced random lag spikes as well....my net is good tho.

Leave a comment:

• Socrates77
    replied
    Lag started when bunny event started.. so my void party went separately ( and ofc nubs died). is there a way to make the bunny event not lag everyone and/or interrupt the game events?
    (logging off for today, cant play with all these happening, cya)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X