Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genies can not be hidden with show/hide players.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	157.4 KB
ID:	1979742

Comment

Originally posted by SRkutsuu View Post
      Genies can not be hidden with show/hide players.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1979742**[/ATTACH]
      yes and this is very bad also after a time the effects comeback this sho/hide effects is kind useless right now this need a upgrade and fix it

Comment

Originally posted by cristodentrodemim View Post

yes and this is very bad also after a time the effects comeback this sho/hide effects is kind useless right now this need a upgrade and fix it
        iirc, using any skill that doesn't require a target, a passive skill triggering will cause things like HF to show up again, quite annoying and laggy
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

http://puu.sh/CWl3U/998d23da79.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post

there are ALOT of equips in dung 175 with chinese names tho if thats what u meant

Comment

Heres a update on 165 dungeon
              Attached Files
              CharS21)AngelOfWrath
              Guild: SoulOfRuins Associate
              Spernal Rb lvl 190 Knight
              Pets:Focussing on Rexes
              Sperion:lvl 120 Legendary Att. Bloodbreaking
              Server: S21
              Wings: Legend Ancient wings 1
              Weapon: Immo Ag. Sword X +18
              Pixie: Emerald-Pixie
              Mount: Doom -Gen4

Comment

Originally posted by skybluedrag View Post
                Heres a update on 165 dungeon
                Thank you for the update!

The 175 dungeon for red drops should be fixed. If anyone is able to double check this information I would appreciate it.
                Last edited by *Minori*; 03-07-2019, 04:35 PM.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Is the server time for s128 glitched? It's supposed to be east but we are on west server time.

Comment

Wonderkinds bloodlines system says each demonic bloodstone gives 10 points.. they only give 2 http://puu.sh/CWMjm/3480186f41.jpg

the 175 red drops are now orange as well.
                    Last edited by *Minori*; 03-07-2019, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                      Wonderkinds bloodlines system says each demonic bloodstone gives 10 points.. they only give 2 http://puu.sh/CWMjm/3480186f41.jpg

the 175 red drops are now orange as well.
                      Thank you for the update. I'll mark the 175 red drops as fixed.

In regards to Wunderkinds, I've inquired about this before. They said it's a typo. They're only supposed to supply 2 points per demonic bloodstone. I'll see about getting them to fix the error again.

Originally posted by dawkhawk72 View Post
                      Is the server time for s128 glitched? It's supposed to be east but we are on west server time.
                      This will be fixed following next weeks maintenance.
                      Last edited by *Minori*; 03-07-2019, 11:21 PM. Reason: Merging posts
                      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Is the Celestial Equip Synth (Fails = EBS Equip disappears) on the list?

And Fused Banner ( Banners Suppose to be unbreakable)?
                        Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 03-12-2019, 06:54 PM. Reason: unbrealable = unbreakable(Caia too tired didnt check the spellings)
                        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                          Is the Celestial Equip Synth (Fails = EBS Equip disappears) on the list?

And Fused Banner ( Banners Suppose to be unbrealable)?
                          I'm still waiting to hear back on both the equip fails. The banner slipped my mind to add on the list. That is an issue.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Thank you for the update!

The 175 dungeon for red drops should be fixed. If anyone is able to double check this information I would appreciate it.
                            Also, The EBS dungeon. When u purchase VIP it says extra 3 dungeon attempts for all dungeons. With EBS you dont get VIP Attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruby_Ninja View Post

Also, The EBS dungeon. When u purchase VIP it says extra 3 dungeon attempts for all dungeons. With EBS you dont get VIP Attempts.
                              The description does not say all. I understand it's a wish thing for the dungeon keys and vip attempts to be added, but it's not a glitch or a bug. Please, carefully view the screenshot attached.
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	image_160208.png Views:	1 Size:	87.2 KB ID:	1980117
                              Last edited by *Minori*; 03-10-2019, 11:21 AM.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

The description does not say all. I understand it's a wish thing for the dungeon keys and vip attempts to be added, but it's not a glitch or a bug. Please, carefully view the screenshot attached.
                                [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\timage_160208.png Views:\t1 Size:\t87.2 KB ID:\t1980117","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1980117","data-size":"medium"**[/ATTACH]
                                Correct but here lies the issue. Every other Dungeon Has VIP/Dungeon keys attempts. EXCEPT EBS. So if we are VIP and we get 3 Bonus Dungeon Attempts. why have we never gotten it for VIP. I feel its a waste of money for a dungeon we never get VIP. Even the New Dungeons Have VIP.

Comment

Working...
                                X