Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Minori's Fix-It List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that makes me feel better im spinning 1 coin at a time and haven't seen it at all in 350 spins
    (S1)GameStop777

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

This was apart of an event that only comes sometimes. It's been fixed and replaced with a quartermaster token. This allows you to get other much-needed items.
      I was wondering if there is a way the same issue with the eidolon system "Dig" fuction could be fixed? Same item drops there, no use especially.
      (S1)GameStop777

Comment

Originally posted by GameStop2 View Post

I was wondering if there is a way the same issue with the eidolon system "Dig" fuction could be fixed? Same item drops there, no use especially.
        I'm not very familiar with that part of the system. It is a chance system, not every item is going to be good, but if you can supply the same information required for the coins I can have it looked into.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I'm not sure how to get the picture on the forum, but I can prove this screenshot for evidence to prove that the eidolon system drops the lily's as well. I would like to inquire about the system being reworked to provide something other than green dragon coin-esk rewards. I understand that it isn't probable, but neverless I'd like to ask just the same.
          (S1)GameStop777

Comment

I'm not sure how to get the picture on the forum, but I can prove this screenshot for evidence to prove that the eidolon system drops the lily's as well. I would like to inquire about the system being reworked to provide something other than green dragon coin-esk rewards. I understand that it isn't probable, but neverless I'd like to ask just the same.
            I'm not certain I can get them to update the rewards, but the Quartermaster Purple Lily has been added to the list for removal.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

thanks so much!
              (S1)GameStop777

Comment

haven't seen this on the list. But remove the unnecessary 2nd npc on lvl 3 of corruption

Comment

Originally posted by tummuthr2 View Post
                  haven't seen this on the list. But remove the unnecessary 2nd npc on lvl 3 of corruption
                  This wouldn't be on the list, because it's not a bug or a glitch. It's more of a suggestion.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

This wouldn't be on the list, because it's not a bug or a glitch. It's more of a suggestion.
                    i guess your right. They missed it when they removed all the other ones.

Comment

Originally posted by tummuthr2 View Post

i guess your right. They missed it when they removed all the other ones.
                      Send me a time-stamped screenshot of the clearly marked additional NPC on the 3rd floor through private message and I'll see about getting it removed in a future update/maintenance.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

if you accept the Ladder event Lvl 70 quest http://puu.sh/D6jbW/e42e455936.png, and the Ladder Lvl 70 Quest from Bounty.. you can only turn one of them in, it "removes" the credit for completing the quest from other one. i turned in the bounty one first and the credit was deducted form the Event quest. dont know if it does the same if redeemed the opposite order.

Comment

I do wonder if.. the Bounty will ever be fix its issue of... 'we cant abandon our quest without filing tons of ticket...' just wondering
                          Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                          Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                          Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                          Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                          -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                          -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                          -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                            I do wonder if.. the Bounty will ever be fix its issue of... 'we cant abandon our quest without filing tons of ticket...' just wondering
                            I spoke with the devs about this. The quests can't be deleted. Everyone will need to use caution with the system and a ticket will still need to be filed about the quest when the items are accidentally deleted.

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                            if you accept the Ladder event Lvl 70 quest http://puu.sh/D6jbW/e42e455936.png, and the Ladder Lvl 70 Quest from Bounty.. you can only turn one of them in, it "removes" the credit for completing the quest from other one. i turned in the bounty one first and the credit was deducted form the Event quest. dont know if it does the same if redeemed the opposite order.
                            There's nothing that can be done about this. It's basically the same when you have for example 2 kill quests. The kills are deducted from both of the quests from which ever is turned in first. I would advise since bounty quests can't be deleted to turn that quest in and wait until the following day to turn in the secondary quest.
                            Last edited by *Minori*; 03-28-2019, 01:57 PM. Reason: merging posts together

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Thanks you guys for this Minori & Kana's Fix-It List
                              is the best thing that has happened to the game in a few years!

(S1)GameStop777

Comment

Thanks you guys for this Minori & Kana's Fix-It List
                                is the best thing that has happened to the game in a few years!

Thank you, we are happy to assist with getting some of these issues fixed.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                                X