Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Sword I bought from 'Dexter' in Crystal Ladder event - level 40 i guess, is for Priest's class but, I'm using Beastmaster class so can you try to look for this issue?

Comment

• Thank you for notifying me the issues still aren't fixed.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

This is being addressed following this weeks maintenance.
        still can't abandon the quest..
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post

still can't abandon the quest..
          I've forwarded this to the team again. Thank you for notifying me.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• Someone put a 'Claim Prize' Button in Divinity please.. we did spend some and ranked 1-2-3 and didnt get anything..
            What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..

Comment

• http://prntscr.com/nhgimu server time for East PvE is off by 3 mins. I think the clock under minimap is the correct time. But at least for me, I tend to view the time at the top of the screen when looking at server time.

Also just a reminder about Ice Queen still not announcing its spawning
              S95Epicboltz
              Eidolon Knight

Comment

• Originally posted by strongmind.softheart View Post
                http://prntscr.com/nhgimu server time for East PvE is off by 3 mins. I think the clock under minimap is the correct time. But at least for me, I tend to view the time at the top of the screen when looking at server time.

Also just a reminder about Ice Queen still not announcing its spawning
                u mean these Server time? well seems like PVE East is late 5 mins..
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Time.png
Views:	1
Size:	692.3 KB
ID:	1983334

Last edited by rodwell; 04-26-2019, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• You can file a ticket regarding this issue. All servers tend to fluctuate a little bit and do not appear to be a major problem.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• Originally posted by rodwell View Post
                    Someone put a 'Claim Prize' Button in Divinity please.. we did spend some and ranked 1-2-3 and didnt get anything..
                    I earned all the prizes that were earned, I believe you gather them automatically once you have a Divinity gem made. I earned all 9 packs, varied between 1st 2nd, and 3rd. They were in my bags after reset and can be opened or saved for stat boosts for 24h.
                    (S1)GameStop777

Comment

• Originally posted by GameStop2 View Post

I earned all the prizes that were earned, I believe you gather them automatically once you have a Divinity gem made. I earned all 9 packs, varied between 1st 2nd, and 3rd. They were in my bags after reset and can be opened or saved for stat boosts for 24h.
                      i tested, apparently can only get the prize when online on reset, but hey who plays til midnight, not me... so i didnt get any.. got the items and max is 200.. silly stats..

i still do request a 'claim prize' button.. for those offline people that cant stay online til midnight.. not everyone get to be online on those time..

Comment

• Minori, can we discuss the patrons bug? I am once again on level49 after upgrading to 50, and it regresses it self. Stats are lost as well, so it's a beneficial bug either.
                        (S1)GameStop777

Comment

• Originally posted by GameStop2 View Post
                          Minori, can we discuss the patrons bug? I am once again on level49 after upgrading to 50, and it regresses it self. Stats are lost as well, so it's a beneficial bug either.
                          I will see about getting it fixed. Please, refrain from upgrading in the meantime.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• Got the Happy Bunny Quest abandoned, thanks Minori & devs <3
                            Can finally Rb...

Comment

• Since yesterday i had issues with logging even with browsers like chrome do the same idk what to do to fix it so tell me what i should do.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• the wanted (my shop 2nd tab) is now fix, i can vend all those cape fusion token, Rune Medium, Supreme EXP Pearl and such... thank you Mods, devs and R2.

Comment

Working...
                                X