Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S69 Dark Forest stuck on character loading screen

Comment

• if you can SS or video these problems will help moniri let the devs know about the ngoing problems

Comment

• lets hope this works ...bunny even never happened

Last edited by *Minori*; 04-09-2019, 04:34 PM. Reason: Link has been removed.

Comment

• again like yesterday COF starting at almost 1700 ...this bunny event is nothing but a problem and a headache
          (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• dunno the event is still messed up cof start time 1700 what happened to 1645 another video

Last edited by *Minori*; 04-09-2019, 04:33 PM. Reason: Link removal
            (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• Are the devs even looking at the problems?? I have not been able to get on the game at all.. I got on earlier for like 1 minute but had no gear or guild. other than that it has been all day .. not even got character list ...

Comment

• Originally posted by demonfireeater View Post
                lets hope this works ...bunny even never happened
                I removed the link because your face is included in the video, but I have it saved to send into the devs once they are in office. Thank you!
                Valthor I have removed your link for the same reason.

All other players please, provide your server # and what coast you're playing on.
                Last edited by *Minori*; 04-09-2019, 04:33 PM. Reason: Update
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• S19 whisperwind beach. Was on line but like 10 hrs ago after that no character popped up so login was not possible. For the brief time I was online lagg was terrible, teleporting very tough, could not view stalls etc.. I know that they are trying to implement new stuff which is highly appreciated. Means the game is "alive"

Good luck sorting this out Minori

Comment

• We are supposed to be warriors. Why are we dealing with bunnies in the first place. They could at least be mutated fire breathing bunnies with bat wings. Now that would be cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by lcf9thgate View Post
                      We are supposed to be warriors. Why are we dealing with bunnies in the first place. They could at least be mutated fire breathing bunnies with bat wings. Now that would be cool.
                      sounds like a cash pet idea!
                      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

• watch that be new pet available after next maint or mount
                        (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• There will be emergency maintenance within a few hours. I am posting a link here please, view it. The post contains the solution and compensation details. Thank you for your patience during this issue.
                          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                          Forum Rules are located here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• thanks for the update Minori
                            (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
                            guild (J1)Titans
                            lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

• please back the betting agent-starglade cannot do second rebirth that ******* bouny quest cannot be adbandoned.....

Comment

• when is r2 gonna learn the that bunny race is a joke and gonna do nothing but destroy the game ? the lag is back ty r2 so is the kickback lag and portal trouble

NO COF good going r2 ...chat lag is also back and no bunnies are racing same as last time u tried to bring this event into the game remove it permantly plz and dont ever bring it back it is nothing but trouble for the game

1700 server time and COF just starting .. hopefully r2 gets this fixed before they shut down the server to fix it like they did last time

15 minute COF and am currently portal relaxin
                                Attached Files
                                (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Working...
                                X