No announcement yet.

Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderators are volunteers. We are not paid to help. Try not to demand and yell at us. We don't like it. Thank you.

In regards to why the videos are needed please try to understand that there are language barriers. We have someone who assists us and then it's transferred to who fixes the game. It goes from players to moderators to the devs and then it's translated from English to Chinese and then finally reaches ops. Some words aren't able to be properly translated that's where confusion occurs. The videos help prevent that confusion and truly demonstrate the problem a player is experiencing. The degrees to which are variating depending on which player is creating the video. Yes, they might be the same, but it could be worse for you but not as bad for another. I hope this helps clear up why the videos in situations like these are required to get a problem fixed.

In regards to why they are trying to fix Happy Bunny versus removing it entirely is to give players new content. This is a new event. Something players can actively do and not a system that is often complained about being cashed. I understand the problems occurring are frustrating, but try to remember that they are trying to implement new content to make players happy.

I assure you they are trying to fix the problem and your continued patience is appreciated. Thank you.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• since right now the game isnt working normal. i still havent got the crystals i recharge for and the order has been complete but nothing shows in the game. will i get my crystals once game works normal again or am i screw?

Comment

• Originally posted by ashxicor View Post
        since right now the game isnt working normal. i still havent got the crystals i recharge for and the order has been complete but nothing shows in the game. will i get my crystals once game works normal again or am i screw?
        You will need to file a ticket in regards to your purchase. When filing your ticket you'll want to include your server, receipt of purchase, for example, PayPal, or Xsolla receipt will work, and you'll need to take a screenshot of your purchase history from your my order history on your account. Once you've acquired this information proceed to file your ticket. The link is located in my signature. If you need further assistance once your ticket is filed please, private message me. Thank you.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• so hopefully they fix this or remove bunny race.also Minori....i was not yelling...but stating facts...I know its not your fault....but this has been goin on for days.it feels like they are not doing anything or even care.
          Last edited by skmhmv; 05-13-2019, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• we dont need these bunny event .. try to satisfy what are we needing of in these game . what we are suggesting too and what we needed to be happy in this game .

if these lemon keep happening , why not just shutdown the game 4ever that will be help .
            Last edited by *Minori*; 05-13-2019, 06:15 PM. Reason: Vulgar language replaced with lemon

Comment

• this sux : (
              Last edited by skmhmv; 05-13-2019, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by skmhmv View Post
                so hopefully they fix this or remove bunny race
                dont think they will remove it and if they do it will only be to fix the issues again so they can put it back in game .

The bunny shop has much needed items it for non cashers and if they do end up removing it completely i hope that they can put the items from the bunny shop into bounty shop to fill in the other levels of bounty past perfectionist
                (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• Minori here is the bar time and the server time being different....its like the server time is frozen.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	622.6 KB
ID:	1984237

Comment

• Bunny race needs to disappear it has ruin the game heres more prove that it has.

https://youtu.be/vjkS4kYUH74

Comment

• Server clock is screwy Click image for larger version

Name:	Server clock 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	659.5 KB
ID:	1984262Click image for larger version

Name:	server clock 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	680.7 KB
ID:	1984263

Comment

• Thank you for the screenshots, and videos. I will forward them to the devs.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

• https://prnt.sc/nolh0z Currently In S73 chain Bunny Race *Minori*

Comment

• The game is so laggy, my internet works just fine but the game make feel exhausted.

I can't kill mobs because of lag. My toon attacks bunch of time even i one shotting them.

Comment

• Do we have an update as to when this will be fixed?

Comment

Working...
                                X