No announcement yet.

Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is a plague soon it will destroy everyone hope and the game. Where Dev done nothing . They are really slow poke not those old ages dev.

Comment

• It takes time to analyze the videos and screenshots to pinpoint the exact causes of lag. The issue will be fixed, but it will take time. Thank you for your patience.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• Servers still up ? Okay i guess we'll wait till next week again . Sucks . Hells yeah .

Comment

• ey Minori , check this please , thanks
          http://prntscr.com/nsahyi

Comment

• why happy bunny came back again?
            this make so lagggg

Comment

• The lag has not been fixed with the maintenance

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Old2Care View Post
                The lag has not been fixed with the maintenance
                Bumping a +1 to the old man right there.

Comment

• If the lag aint fixed this maintenance, I'm gonna go find another game to play . Well its been 1-2weeks or so . So I'm done waiting . Seems devs are so braindead they cant remvoe the lag/bug they put into the game .

Comment

• i hope things gonna be ok when servers back to play

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                      They're working on it. What they decide to do on handling the issue will not be known until the issue is fixed. Please, continue to be patient! Thank you!
                      Are they still working on this issue? It's been forever. Patients is a Virtue, but will not last forever!!

Comment

• Still so much lag.. its hard to do anything..

Comment

• any why bring back bunny race when it messes the game up more than it already is messed up..

Comment

• If the problem was just the bunny's it would mess up all the servers not just 2 or 3

Comment

• still too much lag the game is barely playable, its been 2 weeks since this bug and lag fest, were out of patience and done waiting, all i do is stay online afk all day for 2 weeks not being able to farm any events or dungeons due to having very little time and the lag increases the time needed to do everything, ive made up my mind to wait until next mt, and if its not fixed by then i call it quits, i regret ever coming back and spending money and time on the game

Comment

• 2Weeks of lag fiesta + bug + braindead admins = Goodbye crystal saga ?
                                Goodjob for the moderators for hearing us .
                                This happened not so long ago . 3Days maintenance = Trashy Compensation
                                2Weeks of lag + Overtime Maintenance = Another ****** compensation ? Think devs please .

Comment

Working...
                                X