• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (1).png
Views:	1
Size:	937.7 KB
ID:	1985072Screenshot (1).png well here we are again....stuck on loading character screen
    Last edited by skmhmv; 05-24-2019, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• Really useless this game can't play anymore look like thrash system. Worst then last times

Comment

• S35 wont load now.

Comment

• Originally posted by lcf9thgate View Post
          S35 wont load now.
          Dont worry . Game still lag . Another week of waiting and waiting for this braindead devs to sort something out .

Comment

• S6 won't load either.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
              The event is not open all day. The shop where you can spend your points is what you're able to use all day. Betting is done inside the event during 15:25-15:30 server time. You have 5 minutes to place your bets, and then once the racing begins you're able to collect pink, orange, and grey eggs for a chance at a bunny card or quartermaster token until they reach the finish line. There is a little square on the left-hand side that shows the bunnies racing. The event was simplified to help with lag issues, and keep the new content for players to enjoy. I understand some players feel this "broke" the game, but new content is needed to keep the game interesting. In simplistic terms no new content = no game.

UPDATE: East PvP servers are back up.
              So it is just a coincidence that the game has been unplayable for weeks, and it all started when this event was first introduced? I'm sure you are an intelligent individual and i would never question that, so please don't insult our intelligence by making this outlandish claim. Now we can not log in on S6 again so i am gonna go out on a limb and guess that they will remove bunny event, allow us to log on to unplayable lag and boomeranging, then re introduce the broken event and start the process all over xD. This seems like it couldn't possibly be happening when u read it, but it has indeed been what has been going on. Personally i could care less whether they keep or get rid of the event, i just want a game that is playable and i dont think that is too much to ask.

Comment

The event was simplified to help with lag issues, and keep the new content for players to enjoy. I understand some players feel this "broke" the game, but new content is needed to keep the game interesting. In simplistic terms no new content = no game.

UPDATE: East PvP servers are back up.
                Such a bad answer. Nothing is "enjoyable" or "interesting" about new content when it renders every aspect of the game unplayable. When all of your loyal players on an entire server group are complaining so severely, you have a big problem. Telling us that simplifying the event helped with lag (It did not) and that "some players feel this broke the game" is insulting, at this point. I understand if R2 believes adding something new is an improvement, but first priority should be having players able to play. We've been playing for years. We know the difference between normal lag and broken. This is broken.

Comment

• keep the new content for players to enjoy
                  New enjoyable content would be nice, granted but right now we cannot enjoy ANY of the content, old or new due to the horrendous lag, rubberbanding etc etc.

It is certainly not enjoyable to sit and watch your character repeatedly attack something they should be 1 hitting and yet doing no damage at all.
                  It is certainly not enjoyable to repeatedly try to run through a portal and repeatedly fail.
                  It is certainly not enjoyable be unable to complete simple daily routines (dungeons, events etc) due to lack of time because it takes 3 or 4 times as long as it should to do stuff due to lag.
                  It is certainly not enjoyable to be treated like idiots by the game developers, who I suspect don't even play the game to check. It is not enough to say they simplified the new content to help with lag issues, which it has not, we are not imagining these problems. We play this game day in, day out, for years, we know how it should perform.

At some point, someone has to ask themselves if an event which is accessible for 5 minutes a day is really worth all the problems, stress and anger its causing, is it worth disrupting the entire game?

In simplistic terms, unplayable game = no game.

Comment

• Correct, for a game to avoid becoming stale it must generate new content, and I think all of us players enjoy new content. However, we don't enjoy sacrificing playability for that new content.

I'm currently working on a video of my day running through dungeons, angelarium, boneyard, avernal, whatever events I can make it into, so you can see what we're dealing with. It's really just a rehash of all previous complaints and videos, but maybe something in here will be the necessary thing to get the game back to the way it was prior to Bunny Race's conception.

Comment

• If you're insisting that adding the bunny race event didn't break the game, why must all responses and updates regarding the 5/23 maintenance be posted in the bunny race bug report?
                      Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                      All responses and updates regarding this issue are being posted here
                      Maybe something else did break the game, and the issue is hung on the bunny race. It did begin on the first day the bunny race was added to the game. Nobody can deny that. Other servers have bunny race and don't have the same problems. Nobody can deny that either. We can't say that only the bunny race is the source.

On the first day they added the bunny race, things were still normal at the event time. We placed our bets and there were no problems. You could move around and do corruptions, dungeons, etc., with no issues. The actual race never occurred and a winner was declared but nobody could claim it. And after that, all the problems we've described occurred. The game clock was stuck and the game schedule didn't progress. The "lag" began. I have a problem calling it lag because it's not a strong enough word to describe it.

If we need R2 to address the catastrophe, should we start a new thread and leave bunny race out of it?
                      Last edited by doppelganger; 05-24-2019, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameStop2 View Post
                        I am simply going to say this and be done. If you need videos, I will make them. If you need to see any system or any instance in the game I'm down. I will make a 48hr stream if it helps. Something. Give me something to do to fix this game. If you need help I am all hands on deck asap but for the love of the game, give me a way to contribute.
                        If you'd like to be of assistance to getting the problems fixed create a video showing questing, and event difficulties, and ladder in 1 video, and in another show dungeon difficulties. I mean things other than boneyard, and angelarium. I understand not being able to get the bosses to spawn for you and other players is an oddity, but the devs don't understand that. Once you've created the videos you are welcome to post them here or private message the videos to me. If you need any assistance in creating the videos or finding a screen recording service there are many you can choose from. I would be happy to help you locate 1. Thank you for being helpful.
                        Last edited by *Minori*; 05-24-2019, 01:38 PM.
                        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                        Forum Rules are located here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duirn View Post
                          here is boneyard run since server came back up to show the lag still exist

https://youtu.be/A52pyPsH_SY
                          Here is a video of boneyard Minori right after the servers came back up after being down 19 hours .

what must we do to get the game back to being enjoyable to play again other then creating countless videos of all the re-occuring problems ?

Comment

• Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                            If you're insisting that adding the bunny race event didn't break the game, why must all responses and updates regarding the 5/23 maintenance be posted in the bunny race bug report?

Maybe something else did break the game, and the issue is hung on the bunny race. It did begin on the first day the bunny race was added to the game. Nobody can deny that. Other servers have bunny race and don't have the same problems. Nobody can deny that either. We can't say that only the bunny race is the source.

On the first day they added the bunny race, things were still normal at the event time. We placed our bets and there were no problems. You could move around and do corruptions, dungeons, etc., with no issues. The actual race never occurred and a winner was declared but nobody could claim it. And after that, all the problems we've described occurred. The game clock was stuck and the game schedule didn't progress. The "lag" began. I have a problem calling it lag because it's not a strong enough word to describe it.

If we need R2 to address the catastrophe, should we start a new thread and leave bunny race out of it?
                            There is a lot to this post so I will respond in bullet points to keep it simple.
                            • It's going here because it's all in 1 place. Where myself and KanaDT aren't having to repeat the same information multiple times. It saves us time and allows us to report the information to the team faster.
                            • If all servers were having problems I would agree 100% that it's entirely the event's fault, but half of West PvE and East PvE are fine. There have been a few hiccups but otherwise, I haven't heard of any problems. As most players are aware I do have Minori characters scattered about I can see to an extent what players are experiencing, but from there I need players assistance. Yes, I agree there are problems on both server clusters and I am trying to do what I can to help.
                            • If there's nothing wrong with the event then R2 can't find it. This translates to needing to expand on what we currently know. That S6 and S47 server clusters are experiencing extreme cases of lag, rubber banding, delays, and various other issues.
                            I hope this helps to clear up any confusion from my previous post. Thank you.
                            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                            Forum Rules are located here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

There is a lot to this post so I will respond in bullet points to keep it simple.
                              • It's going here because it's all in 1 place. Where myself and KanaDT aren't having to repeat the same information multiple times. It saves us time and allows us to report the information to the team faster.
                              • If all servers were having problems I would agree 100% that it's entirely the event's fault, but half of West PvE and East PvE are fine. There have been a few hiccups but otherwise, I haven't heard of any problems. As most players are aware I do have Minori characters scattered about I can see to an extent what players are experiencing, but from there I need players assistance. Yes, I agree there are problems on both server clusters and I am trying to do what I can to help.
                              • If there's nothing wrong with the event then R2 can't find it. This translates to needing to expand on what we currently know. That S6 and S47 server clusters are experiencing extreme cases of lag, rubber banding, delays, and various other issues.
                              I hope this helps to clear up any confusion from my previous post. Thank you.
                              yeah you explain but the lag still persist...they did the maint and we still get lag and that was a big maint

Comment

we currently know. That S6 and S47 server clusters are experiencing extreme cases of lag, rubber banding, delays, and various other issues
                                currection the problem of this extends from S6 to S71.. you have the ablity to see for yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X