Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zombieland View Post

currection the problem of this extends from S6 to S71.. you have the ablity to see for yourself.
    Server cluster implies all servers merged with S6 and S47, which yes would include S71.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• still no character list.....smh Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (2).png
Views:	1
Size:	956.1 KB
ID:	1985107

Comment

• are you all ever gonna get our characters to load?also.....you do realize that not all server tags are S?some are K and J...ect....could that be the problem?If I miss one more day of my monthly rebate.....you all are gonna have some serious problems....believe that.I'm losing crystals that I paid for!
        Last edited by skmhmv; 05-24-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• ETA: I've received a comment on one video asking for my account, so I've gone in and made all of my videos private. I will not EVER give way or sell my accounts, so don't bother asking. I have my suspicions, but no proof, so privatizing my videos and ignoring the player has been my solution. If mods need my videos again for some reason, that can be arranged. And to the one person who asked if I'd do a video on my build, I'm not the best person to ask. I'm flying by the seat of my pants most days .

Since I recorded a 2 hour video (which only covered a few things), I'll give times of when I do things in the video to make it a little easier.
          1. (0:00-1:16)- Collect coupons from Valcroy and complete secret admirer quest.
          2. (1:43-11:45)- Boneyard; I timed out at level 4 mobs; did not reach the boss.
          3. (11:57-21:57)-Angelarium; I also timed out of here at level 4 mobs; did not reach boss despite regularly doing so before the lag issues.
          4. (22:23)-Items not being activated immediately upon clicking.
          5. (23:40)-Putting items in vault; not an immediate drag over
          6. (23:57)-Dragon Hunt; no issues here and none prior to today that I can recall.
          7. (24:59-55:20)- Avernal; much like Boneyard, Angelarium, and later in dungeons, hitting mobs isn't always registered at the time of the hit; there is a delay.
          8. (56:30)- Activating potions, doesn't quite work as it should.
          9. (57:07-1:03:31)- Magic Tower; once again a good visual of mobs being hit but not taking damage or dying in a timely fashion.
          10. (1:04:12)- Sticky portal
          11. (1:04:26-1:09:04)- Indigo Blight; this is all 5 of my runs; mobs not taking damage right away, lag in picking up items (not so apparent since I wasn't afk picking up, but using my spacebar).
          12. (1:09:23)- Another sticky portal
          13. (1:10:00)- Selling items, lag in them disappearing from my bag
          14. (1:11:10-1:23:03)- Revenant's Vault; lag in getting mounted, cloaked, items picking up
          15. (1:23:38)- Selling more items
          16. (1:25:13-1:26:49)- Fairy Search; this one really shows the knockback/rubber banding/kickback that occurs when moving around
          17. (1:27:49-end of video)- Pixie Forest; this is one run of it and it took me 30min+ as I was still killing the boss after the screen recorder ended the video (apparently has a 2 hour limit). PF usually takes me a hot minute, but it does not normally take me 30min+ for a run.
          I will be making more videos of more dungeon runs, probably today. I'll try to work on videos of events that occur at specific times over this weekend to also have those to look at.

Last edited by Eiradara; 07-24-2019, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• I love how I'm being ignored lol ROAR!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by skmhmv View Post
              are you all ever gonna get our characters to load?also.....you do realize that not all server tags are S?some are K and J...ect....could that be the problem?If I miss one more day of my monthly rebate.....you all are gonna have some serious problems....believe that.I'm losing crystals that I paid for!
              You're not losing crystal the days only go down when you click it. ROAR!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeFromStateFarm View Post

You're not losing crystal the days only go down when you click it. ROAR!!!!!!!
                I have lost days.....I don't care what you say....and don't mock me
                Last edited by skmhmv; 05-24-2019, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mihonaco View Post
                  S13 Blackrock Gorge

cant load char no message form system , checked other server , PvP East and character loaded but idk if game works there either .
                  http://prntscr.com/nt03y5
                  This has been forwarded to the team.
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                  Forum Rules are located here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                  Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• S13 Blackrock Gorge

cant load char no message form system , checked other server , PvP East and character loaded but idk if game works there either .
                    http://prntscr.com/nt03y5

Edit : server 90 , also west pve opens
                    http://prntscr.com/nt073t

i tried logging through other servers in same group as S13 but same problem
                    http://prntscr.com/nt07vw
                    http://prntscr.com/nt08b5

gg, wp ?

Comment

• I'd like to add that East PvE servers (S73+ at least) are now starting to feel the effects of the lag/rubberbanding/delays. I'm on S95 specifically. I noticed it yesterday after i logged in. Today i have also noticed lag and delay running void. Mobs I normally 1-hit, I'm hitting at for a few seconds before it registers I've hit it. There was also a delay in the chest opening and receiving of rewards and teleporting to the next floor. Enough of a delay I actually thought for a moment I glitched out on L1. And that is just the beginning of me doing things today... who knows what will come later

If I knew how to do a video I would.

But yes, this lag and delay and stuff is not just confined to the PvP servers anymore, it is spreading.
                      S95Epicboltz
                      Eidolon Knight

Comment

• here is a void run . shouldnt have taken me 13 minutes for this solo run

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ny-race/page22
                        IGN: x27
                        Class: Mage
                        Server: Killer's den
                        lvl: 120+
                        plane: Eidolon
                        Wings: Demon Lord Wings
                        Pet: GA, Teeka, Royal Nymph, and more.

Comment

• Minori or Kana

How about a suggestion for a solution to these issues ?

1- Have the devs do an emergency maint to remove the bunny race temporarily

2- Rollback all server to before the Bunny Race was first implemented

3- Bring servers back online so we the players can inform you of any problems that still exist

4- if problems still exist then the devs can fix those problems before reinserting bunny race and if no problems then the devs can put bunny race back ingame to see if issues arise again

PS this should give the devs a little more time to tweek the bunny race
                          (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• Nights dode and all other players. not sure if patience is going to work anymore. Thanks Minori and Kana for your help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                              lol they wont roll back. they deleted 1/2 my server years ago rather than rolling it back.
                              then how about offering up some suggestion for a solution to fix the issues other then remove bunny race perm
                              because we only keep reporting the issues and i am guessing the devs are trying to solve the issues we report not
                              thinking about a rollback
                              (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• Rolling back all the servers would just punish all the servers that haven't been affected by the issue. They've removed the bunny quest and it didn't help and with everyone saying bunny bunny bunny that's probably all r2's looking at and why they can't figure out what's wrong. I'd say instead of all that they should just add another server that hasn't had thousands of updates crammed on top of each other and transfer your server there.

Comment

Working...
                                X