No announcement yet.

Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ETA: I've received a comment on one video asking for my account, so I've gone in and made all of my videos private. I will not EVER give way or sell my accounts, so don't bother asking. I have my suspicions, but no proof, so privatizing my videos and ignoring the player has been my solution. If mods need my videos again for some reason, that can be arranged. And to the one person who asked if I'd do a video on my build, I'm not the best person to ask. I'm flying by the seat of my pants most days .

Here's 2 out of 3 of my Nargon Runs. Lots of knockback and lag picking up items and fighting mobs.

Last edited by Eiradara; 07-24-2019, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• Skmhmv I quit west pvp last time they had server issues thats been months and the days are still there when I log on

Comment

• Eiradara Even though you've been providing video prove of the problems cs is having right now it'll suck if your videos get ignore, nothing gets fix.

p.s thanks for the content as well, cant play on my server so may as well watch videos of others playing.

Comment

• ETA: I've received a comment on one video asking for my account, so I've gone in and made all of my videos private. I will not EVER give way or sell my accounts, so don't bother asking. I have my suspicions, but no proof, so privatizing my videos and ignoring the player has been my solution. If mods need my videos again for some reason, that can be arranged. And to the one person who asked if I'd do a video on my build, I'm not the best person to ask. I'm flying by the seat of my pants most days .

Here's a video of me running both Training Grounds runs. It took me 48min to do it when it does not take me that long normally.

Last edited by Eiradara; 07-24-2019, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sharoidol View Post
            Eiradara Even though you've been providing video prove of the problems cs is having right now it'll suck if your videos get ignore, nothing gets fix.

p.s thanks for the content as well, cant play on my server so may as well watch videos of others playing.

Minori has been asking for videos, so I'm providing videos. And I'll continue providing videos until something happens. It's all I can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eiradara View Post

Minori has been asking for videos, so I'm providing videos. And I'll continue providing videos until something happens. It's all I can do.
              Yep i'm aware, alright.

Comment

• So once we get them uploaded Barncat, Myself and DoppelGanger ran ladder, which usually takes us duoing anywhere from 14+mins to about 20mins depending on the party. We ran it in 36min. Absurd time to go from 1-130 when we hold our server record at 14:26 and 14:39 (bad lag at the end for me) but still. 3 people and 2 of the strongest in game shouldn't take 36min or even 25min.
                Side note: Heat wave took out power several times, lost a few recordings due to this.
                (S1)GameStop777

Comment

Here's my video of Ladder with GS and Dop. At the end, I show the server records. I'm a nub and usually struggle to keep up with these two through ladder because they kill things so fast, but I struggled today because of lag.

Last edited by Eiradara; 07-24-2019, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• To add onto the point that the problem may not be caused by the event itself: R2 has been adding stuff long before it´s avilable to the players/unlocked.
                    As some may or may not know I´m not actively playing on the american servers but I´m regulary trying out item codes to find new items or items that are basically unobtainable (like all the mounts after the whale which can be posted without showing the stats and even posted with their correct stats for every single level from 1-20).

The point I´m trying to get at is that they may have added some code corresponding to a system/item that was then enabled a while after the bunny system ("Divinity") or something we don´t even know about yet. If this should be the case then we have no way of reporting the thing that is causing these issues (it would still not explain why only some servers have these problems (unless it has something to do with the servers that have been fused which has already been said)) which is something that may be worthwhile to consider.

TL;DR: The problems may be caused by a piece of code that isn´t available to players.

Comment

• any news from devs or r2? or are we gonna suffer on this lag bunny issue fr all eternity?
                      What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..

Comment

• games up. but still some lag. rubber banding, slow mob kills etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by rodwell View Post
                          any news from devs or r2? or are we gonna suffer on this lag bunny issue fr all eternity?
                          Any news will be posted here, so keep an eye out. However, we just came off a weekend, where devs also had time off, so don't expect something immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eiradara View Post

Any news will be posted here, so keep an eye out. However, we just came off a weekend, where devs also had time off, so don't expect something immediately.
                            Thank you for posting and creating the videos documenting the issues players are experiencing. I have forwarded the 2-hour video so far with your notes attached. I'm still in the process of viewing all the videos as they are lengthy. Your assistance is appreciated.
                            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                            Forum Rules are located here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Thank you for posting and creating the videos documenting the issues players are experiencing. I have forwarded the 2-hour video so far with your notes attached. I'm still in the process of viewing all the videos as they are lengthy. Your assistance is appreciated.
                              Sorry about the lengths, but I feel like they better show the issues shorter videos won't as there are pockets of good gameplay where everything works as it should.

Comment

• once again we have the bunny race on S6 and it breaks the game....so pls don't tell me its not the bunny race.this company sux.

Comment

Working...
                                X