No announcement yet.

Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people are being negative....cause they have shared over n over the problems....and it is all triggered from the bunny race.but the mods n dev's n GM n whoever else claim its not.but....but,we play this game everyday for many hrs.....so I would think we would know what we are talking about.not including many have played forever and spent lots of $$.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameStop2 View Post

I am sick of the negativity from the majority of the player base.
      Oh well and we are sick of not being able to play game.

Comment

• Originally posted by skmhmv View Post
        watch this....does this seem okay??
        No it definitely doesn't seem okay because the link doesn't work

Comment

• watch this....does this seem okay??

Last edited by skmhmv; 05-31-2019, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Here's the latter half of a corruption run. I could normally do my four runs 1-16 in about 5 minutes (if I close the chat box ). This is only 1/2 a run from 8-16 in nearly 5 minutes. Delays are self-explanatory and I kept it short. Hope it helps.

Comment

watch this....does this seem okay??
              No, it seems like something's wrong.

Comment

• Bunny Race also causes problems in collecting any resource. Any place you need to harvest something for a quest, pick rainstones in Island of Blessings, open chests in Chambers of Fate, it behaves like this. The progress bar is sometimes interrupted and you have to click again. Other times the progress bar completes and you wait but nothing is delivered and the unopened chest remains or the rainstone is still there. If you try to move on to another resource, that doesn't work, either.

Comment

• Does it really matter how many Screen Shots we take or Videos we make nothing is going to get fixed because the game is still playable so enjoy the free continuous week of lag .

Nothing will get done till the next maintenance so really no reason to continue complaining about a game that seems the creators no longer care what happens. .

And is a waste of time collecting more videos for these problems they have not changed .

It is sad that there were some suggestions for a possible solution to help fix the game but those suggestions were ignored and passed over as a good laugh .
                  (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• lots of buffs not in effect after casted.
                    Looks like transmission of internet data delayed, and then let u to pass on data, and then delay again, and continues....
                    Since enough real players to cash to maintain the connection speed, so is not using 56k modem at the moment

Based on the current rate of improvement,need months to look.
                    M
                    aybe months later, the lag still not improve a bit and don't need videos coz lost total interest to look at the issue at that time(the need of videos turns out to be excuse soon).
                    Last edited by archdude; 05-31-2019, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• got the other video to work....so pls check it out and see how I keep getting rubber banded back to where I started....very annoying.imagine trying to do dungs n corr...ect like that...not very fun.
                      Last edited by skmhmv; 05-31-2019, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Just remove the Damm thing already Jesus, this stupid event is just ruining everything else
                        Aim high
                        Shoot low

Comment

• See you all on Monday.
                          As it is weekend for the Devs. LOL

Comment

• as i said before after bunny race 5 - 10 hrs later....here we are again....seems like the bunny race is overloading the server. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (6).png
Views:	1
Size:	933.1 KB
ID:	1985598

Comment

as i said before after bunny race 5 - 10 hrs later....here we are again....seems like the bunny race is overloading the server. [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1985598**[/ATTACH]
                              Funny how it does that every weekend. While the devs decide they don't need to work at a time when their product is entirely unusable. These have to be the least professional devs I have ever seen.

Comment

• I've notified the devs that S6 cluster is down. Please, be patient as it is the weekend. Thank you.
                                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                                Forum Rules are located here
                                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X