No announcement yet.

Divine Soul and Rune System being reset to level 0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The team has been notified of the issues players are experiencing. There is no ETA when the issues will be resolved. I have relocated all postings to this location for ease of update. Thank you for your understanding!
    Last edited by *Minori*; 12-10-2020, 01:55 PM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Rollback please.. to where our items still there..

Comment

Originally posted by R2248437 View Post
        my equipement are invisible
        ,my divine soul equipement is gone not event giving stat,
        heraldy is invisible
        codex lvl is fine but the skill are gone
        monster handbook is completly gone like its not event saying that monster are lock the monster are just not there
        elemental show the spirit i equip but the one who was in the inventory just poof
        geni and pixi are gone
        rune progression are gone and they dont give me any option to raise them (gold or xtal)
        my zodiac equipement is invisible
        my goddess systeme is completly empty
        my afk bank is completly empty (not event the 1h from login daily is there(i have 400+ day in normally)
        my guild completly disapear
        my wing systeme interface dont open
        the mount i have directly in the bar (my doom and my flamedramon) are not there anymore and all slot are lock (the mount i have in stable are not affected)
        my skill tree is empty and refuse to let me use the 14 spare point i have
        all the pet i have in the bar are gone and all slot are lock

i think evrything is there >.>ho and i have the flashy pack that re-apear in the corner of my screen the one you get as a noob for playing for x min but clicking on it do nothing

ho i forget inventory lock vault lock and equipement vault lock the item in it are poof or invisible

soul systeme is empty event if i do have all my aura
        the arena reward dont work anymore
        all my title are gone and all button keep flashing
        the hp/mp bar of my pet under my character keep filling to max get reset to 0 and refilling (i dont have a pet invoqued
        I am having the same exact problems.

Comment

My divine soul and runes are also missing

Comment

hi
            should we send the tickets individually?
            or are you planning to fix it with emergency maintenance?
            many players are worried.... please let us know.
            Last edited by R236021858; 12-10-2020, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Please, be patient. The team has been notified of the issues players are experiencing. Once I receive an update I will notify everyone. Thank you!

Emergency Maintenance is now live. Compensation will be provided.

Compensation Pack:
              Soul Shard x20
              Ethereal Wings (Bound) x20
              Greater Mount Upgrade Token (Bound) x20
              Pixie Upgrade Crystal (Bound) x20
              Imbuing Stone x25
              Divine Feather (Bound) x20
              Torch x5
              Last edited by *Minori*; 12-10-2020, 09:25 PM.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

emerg maint hope this fixes it

Comment

any estimated time on how long this maint needs more ? just to know ... dailies..

Comment

just now its up.. time to check if its fixed

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                      Please, be patient. The team has been notified of the issues players are experiencing. Once I receive an update I will notify everyone. Thank you!

Emergency Maintenance is now live. Compensation will be provided.

Compensation Pack:
                      Soul Shard x20
                      Ethereal Wings (Bound) x20
                      Greater Mount Upgrade Token (Bound) x20
                      Pixie Upgrade Crystal (Bound) x20
                      Imbuing Stone x25
                      Divine Feather (Bound) x20
                      Torch x5
                      as alway the compensation dont fill my need

soul shard i have so many my storage is full i have 8 stack in vault i cant eat them fast enought)
                      etheral wing bound i finish needing that years ago if it was unbound at leas i could put them in my storage
                      gmut i finish too and i have plenty to trade for amut already
                      pixi upgrade crystal is nice but if i could have do my daily yesterday would get 37 not 20
                      imbu stone yes ok i would have got less doing dongeon its the only thing in that pack that is useful
                      divine feather is completly useless at my lvl
                      im max lvl i dont need torch and i already have 2 stack that im too lazy to trow a torch party for other player

what i lost
                      37 puc
                      around 8p
                      polish,beast soul,de,patron tribu,dc gold silk,gold meter,tone of gem and pc(so literally all what my dongeon will give me
                      then i lost evry pack of corruption,evry ressource of void and relic ,loose a runj of magic tower
                      i loose the 11xtal from trading rose to the well
                      i lost a vidalia pack,conection item,,eidoleon dig item,

so ya i lost more than what that pack give me and that slow me down on my character progression

Comment

Originally posted by R2248437 View Post

as alway the compensation dont fill my need

soul shard i have so many my storage is full i have 8 stack in vault i cant eat them fast enought)
                        etheral wing bound i finish needing that years ago if it was unbound at leas i could put them in my storage
                        gmut i finish too and i have plenty to trade for amut already
                        pixi upgrade crystal is nice but if i could have do my daily yesterday would get 37 not 20
                        imbu stone yes ok i would have got less doing dongeon its the only thing in that pack that is useful
                        divine feather is completly useless at my lvl
                        im max lvl i dont need torch and i already have 2 stack that im too lazy to trow a torch party for other player

what i lost
                        37 puc
                        around 8p
                        polish,beast soul,de,patron tribu,dc gold silk,gold meter,tone of gem and pc(so literally all what my dongeon will give me
                        then i lost evry pack of corruption,evry ressource of void and relic ,loose a runj of magic tower
                        i loose the 11xtal from trading rose to the well
                        i lost a vidalia pack,conection item,,eidoleon dig item,

so ya i lost more than what that pack give me and that slow me down on my character progression
                        If you're unhappy with the compensation pack please, submit a ticket as there is nothing I can do regarding its contents. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

the probleme is evrytime there a compensation its mostly made for low player poeple who just starthing the game ,i play for 9 year the ressource those compensation give never contain what i need and i cant event sell those item i dont need because the stuff in pack is alway bound ,so its fill like i didnt get any compensation for loosing 24h of gameplay i could have get a lot of stuff that day and its the dev fault that i coulnd play not because i didnt have the time to play i could have play all day whitout issu ,like seriously i really want to know how did they brake so many systeme so fast something like that never happen before like ever

as for making a suport ticket to beg for a better compensation i try before i got ignored

actually little calcul about my puc gain daily
                          ladder=15
                          pixi forest =3
                          void=3
                          corrupt pack taking in count i go floor 16 so it 5 pack x5 run =25

15+3+3+25 =46 puc so im in deficite of 26puc

taking in count i have no intention to cash my pixi that mean i still need to farm for 267 day if i want my blue myst ,i really cant miss a day like that(specially went its not garanty that cs will survive the force removal of the flash program the 31 december)
                          Last edited by R2248437; 12-12-2020, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Compensation is never intended to provide you all of the items you feel you've lost in a day. It's intended to lessen the impact. You should think of it as an apology for the inconvenience you experienced due to the unforeseen errors. In regards to the compensation pack it's self I have no say in the contents of the pack. I did tell the team it wasn't adequate for the other players, but that is all I can do. You may explain your discontent with the contents of the pack through the ticket system. Thank you for your understanding.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

apologies? ya the guy who reply to my ticket was all "we so sorry its all ours fault please be patien" and i was like chill dudde just fix my character please and he go we so sorry it shound happen you team look into it as fast as they can please be patien

anyway i dont ask to give me back all the ressource i lost but something that fit my need from time to time will be nice,there not much poeple on my server that need etheral wing g mut and does who need dont care since they alt that they raise lvl 120 mortal in pick up from there main (all that to abuse the fund systeme and get free xtal)

i know its not you descision i wasnt blaming you for the contain of the pack i just feel a bit bum about another pack whit nothing i need

Comment

Ahem. Funds on alts that people put a lot of time and energy into leveling actually cost $60 to get said xtal. so it's not free. Figured I would clear up the confusion on said subject
                                💎Crystal Saga💎
                                ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                                ☆Death Tank
                                ☆PvP King at your service
                                ☆Class:Knight
                                Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                                — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Working...
                                X