Divine Soul and Rune System being reset to level 0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
    Ahem. Funds on alts that people put a lot of time and energy into leveling actually cost $60 to get said xtal. so it's not free. Figured I would clear up the confusion on said subject
    first you only need 1k to get 60k that 10$ ,but hey thank confirming poeple alt abuse for fund

,and no it doesnt take that much time to make a 120 mortal and they can make many in paralle(please try not to defend yourself of a anti-gaming comportement)

and other thing that not the topic there either this topic was about the bug of last thursday

Comment

I believe alts are not against tos? Pretty sure R2 made client compatible with opening many toons at once? And you need $60 to get the full amount of funds from that system. Also it costs 1999 xtal ($20) to get the normal funds unlocked. If there is anymore confusion please ask away
      Attached Files
      💎Crystal Saga💎
      ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
      ☆Death Tank
      ☆PvP King at your service
      ☆Class:Knight
      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
      — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

alt is not agaisht tos ,but abusing systeme its anti-gaming in inself

i did the calcul many time there at best if you do it properly(you clearly dont) you will need 30$ to make 76 149 xtal so spend 30$ get 761$ of free xtal (731$ in profit) that you can do at infiny valu and bring back all those cash shop item to you main then destroy the alt and make another one ,sure its not agaisht the tos but its shoulnd be that easy

Comment

If you can clearly write out what you are attempting to explain I could help you with your issue
          💎Crystal Saga💎
          ☆Death Tank
          Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

Comment

not the topic for talking about how properly do fund ,and i dont have a issu i know what i have to do but this topic is not the place for that

Comment

Glad I could help resolve your issue! Happy Gaming
              💎Crystal Saga💎
              ☆Death Tank

Comment

Working...
              X