Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well it will be great if once the team can get another pack rather than white each player is able to choose what packs(depending of number of rainstones turned in)they can get, cuz sometimes players want more ss and sometimes more ew. soo when u have 120 rainstones returen each player may choose from all pack, if i need ss u get yelloq, if u want frc - u get green, if u want ew- purple. i think that would be great!!!!!
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
    Class: Mage
    Plane:Eidolon
    Lv:160+
    Guild: The Spartans
    Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
    Honor: Emperor
    Tenets: maxed

Comment

Lol, wrong thread afwa'. That's this thread ---> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ing-suggestion

Comment

I am going to remind you all to keep this civil and stay on topic , this thread is about a bug with IOB being exploited.
        Once again R2 is aware of the issue and it will be fixed , if it goes off topic or people cannot remain civil , I have no problems closing this thread

Comment

uups thanks bomber
          Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
          Class: Mage
          Plane:Eidolon
          Lv:160+
          Guild: The Spartans
          Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
          Honor: Emperor
          Tenets: maxed

Comment

cuddles, u might as well close the thread, the point has been made, the company is aware and working to fix it, and most people only want to say ....well wtv. the thread has served its purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
              haha do u need to be reminded this is a thread pointing out that iob is being exploited and its a request to fix the damn thing? so saying oh no we like ew and theres other ways to get gmuts and ss bla bla bla is totally retarded and irrelevant to the point of this thread. why dont you run around encouraging exploits some more and see if you dont get banned smart ***. just shut up already
              The more I see you type like your a BA, the more I pity you. You complain, and complain, and complain about others getting their way, and then you don't care when your getting something others don't need. Your as pathetic as your attempts at degrading me. And if I was actually the one exploiting these things, I wouldn't be around right now, I'm not one of those people with multiple alts. So before you go around grouping peeople into 1 category, maybe you should ****, and look at yourself.... I have 1 Alt. Thats it 1, and he's just a banking alt, not for anything else. If you have a problem with things in-game, complain about them, and only them. Don't go adding the people you think deserve to be degraded. And before you go around judging who should be banned, take a look at yourself, raging like you are is against ToS and could lead to getting banned. So again, before you go talking down to people, shut up and take yourself into account first. Your pompous, arrogant shtick isn't impressing anyone. If you want to hide behind a keyboard, all the more power to you, but don't step on the wrong people.
              Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
              IGN:S58-AquaShock
              Level: 198-Eidolon
              Class: Knight
              Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
              -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                Once again R2 is aware of the issue and it will be fixed , if it goes off topic or people cannot remain civil , I have no problems closing this thread
                I think it's about time you put this here old Yeller to sleep -- I mean old thread, this thread. >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
                  The more I see you type like your a BA, the more I pity you. You complain, and complain, and complain about others getting their way, and then you don't care when your getting something others don't need. Your as pathetic as your attempts at degrading me. And if I was actually the one exploiting these things, I wouldn't be around right now, I'm not one of those people with multiple alts. So before you go around grouping peeople into 1 category, maybe you should ****, and look at yourself.... I have 1 Alt. Thats it 1, and he's just a banking alt, not for anything else. If you have a problem with things in-game, complain about them, and only them. Don't go adding the people you think deserve to be degraded. And before you go around judging who should be banned, take a look at yourself, raging like you are is against ToS and could lead to getting banned. So again, before you go talking down to people, shut up and take yourself into account first. Your pompous, arrogant shtick isn't impressing anyone. If you want to hide behind a keyboard, all the more power to you, but don't step on the wrong people.
                  youre a buttsore loser be quiet.

Comment

Because apparently people are just going to bicker and call names in this thread, I am closing it.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
                    X