Bugged Online/Offline Stats?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugged Online/Offline Stats?

I've recently begun noticing a difference in my toon's critical strike and chance depending on whether or not the toon is online, and I was wondering why that was. When my toon is online, it shows 1,714 crit strike and 95% crit chance from my own personal view of the toon, as well as viewing my toon from say, an alt. However when I view my offline main toon from an alt it shows that my crit chance has been reduced to 1,707 crit strike and 93% crit chance, proceeding to return to 1,714 strike and 95% chance if I login the toon. What's causing the reduction? (I have no buffs, no elixirs, my pixie is summoned, my gear/mount/wings have not changed, etcetc.)

Online View
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Online.png
Views:	1
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	1747533

Offline View

Name:	Offline.png
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	1747534

P.S. Now that I'm looking at the two inserts, my HP, MP, both attacks, and defenses also fluctuate depending on online/offline status. O_O?
    Last edited by puppetbomber; 03-15-2014, 11:19 PM. Reason: Additional notices.

O.o huge bugs after the rush maintenance. File a ticket and they would query your doubts (:
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Most likely stats from divine soul are not displayed while offline?
      Seems the only recent change and logical explanation.
      However this is not really something that matters seeing as your offline XD

Comment

I'd guess title bonus

Comment

It's not title bonus. However, Cuddles was right about Divine Souls being an online stats booster. The amount of reduction when I go offline matches the stats that my Divine Soul adds, for the most part anyways. It's all clarified. :3

Comment

I have seeing that on my character as well, when i log off and view it from another character some stats decrease. .-.

Comment

ok .... but does it even matter XD

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                ok .... but does it even matter XD
                Every point matterssssssss.

Name:	Wryyyy.png
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	1684000

No, just kidding. It doesn't matter. XD