Damage Reduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage Reduction

hello guys , have a problem with damage reduction , when naked i have only 25% of dam red , while my friend have 34% , fully naked and soul guardian at lvl 0 , is there a problem somewhere ?
    :cool: Cheen! :p

hi my friend. there is no hope just use your gear and reach 75%reduction like that thats the only way :d your dear friend

Comment

no , i mean there 9% difference , there of course something off no ?

Comment

no my child .there's nothing wrong . maybe your char has problem try making new hero ;p

Comment

if there nothing wrong , why both fully naked with 9% difference ?

Comment

Soul development will make a difference in what your percentages and stats are.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

we both has full maxxed soul development , and soul guardian lvl 0 , fully naked , without any gears insignia or zod gears , and there 9% red difference

Comment

There are variances in skills between classes that provide reductions. It's also possible zodiac equipment is still on. That provides exactly 9% in reductions.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

archer doesnt have damage reduction skills , neither holy priest , and naked without any zod gears too .

Comment

Then I am not certain. You can file a ticket and have it looked into, beyond that there is nothing I can do to assist you. Happy gaming.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

archer has 15% magic reduction pretty sure
                      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                        archer has 15% magic reduction pretty sure
                        both the archer damage reduction ,mag or phy = 34% while mine was 25% , but if u mean with 15% it should be 25+15 making total of 40 not 34, but thank you

Comment

Let´s break this one down.
                          Soul:
                          Ice has 5% for both
                          Heart has 5% for both
                          Immortality has 15% for both

Which brings us to your 25% meaning those 25% are perfectly fine and there is nothing wrong.
                          A priest with the skill "Enhanced Circulation" at level does receive 9% magic damage reduction.
                          To be honest, it seems like either your friends toon is bugged (possible but I doubt it) or he is messing around with you.
                          The other 9% for phys damage reduction could easily come from the fully upgraded armor in zodiaque which he simply didn´t unequip.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post
                            Let´s break this one down.
                            Soul:
                            Ice has 5% for both
                            Heart has 5% for both
                            Immortality has 15% for both

Which brings us to your 25% meaning those 25% are perfectly fine and there is nothing wrong.
                            A priest with the skill "Enhanced Circulation" at level does receive 9% magic damage reduction.
                            To be honest, it seems like either your friends toon is bugged (possible but I doubt it) or he is messing around with you.
                            The other 9% for phys damage reduction could easily come from the fully upgraded armor in zodiaque which he simply didn´t unequip.
                            maybe my friend fooled me with zod gear , there no other possible way i can come up too ,thank you

Comment

Working...
                            X