Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Damage Reduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage Reduction

hello guys , have a problem with damage reduction , when naked i have only 25% of dam red , while my friend have 34% , fully naked and soul guardian at lvl 0 , is there a problem somewhere ?
    :cool: Cheen! :p

hi my friend. there is no hope just use your gear and reach 75%reduction like that thats the only way :d your dear friend

Comment

no , i mean there 9% difference , there of course something off no ?

Comment

no my child .there's nothing wrong . maybe your char has problem try making new hero ;p

Comment

if there nothing wrong , why both fully naked with 9% difference ?

Comment

Soul development will make a difference in what your percentages and stats are.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

we both has full maxxed soul development , and soul guardian lvl 0 , fully naked , without any gears insignia or zod gears , and there 9% red difference

Comment

There are variances in skills between classes that provide reductions. It's also possible zodiac equipment is still on. That provides exactly 9% in reductions.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

archer doesnt have damage reduction skills , neither holy priest , and naked without any zod gears too .

Comment

Then I am not certain. You can file a ticket and have it looked into, beyond that there is nothing I can do to assist you. Happy gaming.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

archer has 15% magic reduction pretty sure
                      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                        archer has 15% magic reduction pretty sure
                        both the archer damage reduction ,mag or phy = 34% while mine was 25% , but if u mean with 15% it should be 25+15 making total of 40 not 34, but thank you

Comment

Let´s break this one down.
                          Soul:
                          Ice has 5% for both
                          Heart has 5% for both
                          Immortality has 15% for both

Which brings us to your 25% meaning those 25% are perfectly fine and there is nothing wrong.
                          A priest with the skill "Enhanced Circulation" at level does receive 9% magic damage reduction.
                          To be honest, it seems like either your friends toon is bugged (possible but I doubt it) or he is messing around with you.
                          The other 9% for phys damage reduction could easily come from the fully upgraded armor in zodiaque which he simply didn´t unequip.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post
                            Let´s break this one down.
                            Soul:
                            Ice has 5% for both
                            Heart has 5% for both
                            Immortality has 15% for both

Which brings us to your 25% meaning those 25% are perfectly fine and there is nothing wrong.
                            A priest with the skill "Enhanced Circulation" at level does receive 9% magic damage reduction.
                            To be honest, it seems like either your friends toon is bugged (possible but I doubt it) or he is messing around with you.
                            The other 9% for phys damage reduction could easily come from the fully upgraded armor in zodiaque which he simply didn´t unequip.
                            maybe my friend fooled me with zod gear , there no other possible way i can come up too ,thank you

Comment

Working...
                            X