Miscellaneous Forum Posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May I suggest the following:
    1. Add more items in the Wrangler shop: like ancient feather, Wandering souls, Crystal Balls, GUC, costumes, etc.
    2. Events that give more quartermaster tokens.
    3. New events we haven't seen yet.
    4. Update the buff of nimbus crystal. Like 100 Million HP per 10 seconds, so we, the old players, can solo bath again using it. (It makes the nimbus crystal more valuable)
    5. Make the Fairy search event, twice a day.
    6. Make Land Grab twice a week. like Wednesdays and Sundays. or, lengthen the winning points for Land Grab. like from 3000 points make it 5000 points or 10,000 points. (I think most of us enjoy a longer period of guild war)
    7. Make weddings extra special, by updating the wedding buff description or items received after the wedding.
    8. Update the corruption packs. I would love to see more ancient feathers too and GUC.
    9. Update the Guild Boss item drops. Make it more and better. I think we deserve more drops since it's really long and hard to make your guild boss from White to Purple.
    10. Add more bosses in the Starglade Relics.

Thank you!

Comment

Please make the Town Portal Scroll available in NPC (bound) so that it cant be used in any bug exploit or cheats. Thank you and have a nice day!

Comment

Lol they will just use Pet pots instead. Bound TP are sold in Coupon shop already.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
          Greetings Heroes of Vidalia!

The R2 Team is looking for your suggestions regarding events!
          Is there a previous event that is no longer available? Do you remember the name? Can you locate the thread corresponding with the event?
          What kind of events would you like to see?
          Would you like more or less quartermaster token events, items, or a combination of both?

Rules:
          1. All information needs to be helpful and constructive. Please, do not comment if you can't comply with those terms.
          2. When providing your suggestions please, be concise. If clarification is required I will request the information.
          3. Do not flood the thread with multiple screenshots written with your suggestions. If it can be explained with type please, write it out.
          4. This is not a bug reporting post. Please, use the appropriate section of the forums to report a bug! Look for a thread that has the mentioned bug already, or use my bug reporting list. Thank you.
          Thank you, R2Games & Moderators

Disclaimer: R2Games reserves the final right to update or implement suggestions at their discretion.
          Note: Changes will not happen immediately upon posting on this thread or the upcoming maintenance.
          Note: If your comment is off topic to what has been requested I will either delete or move the comment without warning at my discretion.
          lots of events thats not available.
          1. Quartermaster event: Soul Star Voucher Exchange
          Soul Star Voucher : Soul Star.
          -Since the Soul Star pack that has soul star voucher can be purchased in Fate shop, the exchange should still be available.

2. Missing Holidays event
          -St. Patrick's day. Green Beer Day

Originally posted by R2CS_Cherith View Post
          Lucky you, it's a St. Patrick's Day themed week! Explore the activities below to see which are the luckiest of all!

Activities

Promotion

Changes/Bug Fixes
          • There is a new quiz system, test your wit and earn rewards!
          • Several major language issues have been addressed.

Duration : 3/13 – 3/19 11:59 PM (Server Time)
          Level Requirement : 30+
          Description : Buy a round for everyone! Visit the Beer Feast Host in Starglade and set off on a slew of St. Patrick’s Day adventures! There may yet be gold at the end of the rainbow…

How to play :
          1. Accept the quest [Reclaim Green Beer] from the Beer Feast Host and defeat the BOSS Vega the Mad at Revenant’s Vault (Nightmare mode), return to the Quartermaster to turn in the quest, receive a Barrel of Green Beer. This quest can be done so long as you have dungeon attempts left for Revenant’s Vault (Nightmare mode).
          2. Collect 10 Barrels of Green Beer and return them to the Beer Feast Host to help him prepare for the Green Beer Feast. In gratitude, you will be given a Leprechaun Pack x 1 and Thank You Letter x 1.

Leprechaun Pack contains:

? Soul Shard x10
          ? Ethereal Wings (Bound) x3
          1. The Beer Feast Host will host a beer feast at 16:00, 18:00, 20:00 and 22:00 in Starglade L1. There will be 5 tables in Starglade Square once the Green Beer Feast starts, each table can be used 20 times.

Click the table and receive ONE of the following items:

? Elixir of Striking(Bound) x 1
          ? Elixir of Thorns(Bound) x 1
          ? Elixir of Piety(Bound) x 1
          ? A Mug of Green Beer x 1
          ? Dragon Sword(6 Hours) x 1
          1. Exchange Thank You Letters with the Quartermaster to receive the following rewards

? Thank You Letter x 1 = 1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x1
          ? Thank You Letter x 3 = Moderate Enchantment Crystal(Bound) x4
          ? Thank You Letter x 5 = Shining Gem Coupon x1
          ? Thank You Letter x 7 = Shining Gem Coupon x4
          1. Use A Mug of Green Beer x 20 at the Guild Showdown Referee in Starglade to summon an Evil Leprechaun BOSS.

Note : The Barrel of Green Beer is purchasable at the item shop under the daily category.

... ill add more late after shopping
          ~?Caia

Comment

can you give a clue as to the stats of the mount or will it just be a cash only junk mount?

Comment

Bring puc exchange
              💎Crystal Saga💎
              ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
              ☆Death Tank
              ☆PvP King at your service
              ☆Class:Knight
              Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
              — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by noahaustin59 View Post
                can you give a clue as to the stats of the mount or will it just be a cash only junk mount?
                Hi, unfortunately this information has not been provided at this time. When the information is made available it will be posted.
                To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                  Bring puc exchange
                  Hi, can you please clarify what you are trying to say?

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post

Hi, can you please clarify what you are trying to say?

There are exchanges for gmut to amut, ew to df, df to pf and pf toaf. Many are looking for a puc to apuc exchange as puc bound are taking everyones vault space.
                    💎Crystal Saga💎
                    ☆Death Tank
                    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post

There are exchanges for gmut to amut, ew to df, df to pf and pf toaf. Many are looking for a puc to apuc exchange as puc bound are taking everyones vault space.
                      Thank you for clarifying. I recently forwarded the suggestion for Pixie Upgrade Crystal exchange to Ancient Pixie Upgrade Crystal for both options. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you!
                      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                      Forum Rules are located here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

np and ty for that! hope to see an exchange in the near future!
                        💎Crystal Saga💎
                        ☆Death Tank

Comment

Can any MOD look into this, please

ref:_00D2v2J3oh._5002v2tUaAV:ref

It's regarding my missing Legendary Death Odor, I filed a ticket 2 weeks back and R2 is ignoring my mail.

Comment

Originally posted by R2107468805 View Post
                            Can any MOD look into this, please

ref:_00D2v2J3oh._5002v2tUaAV:ref

It's regarding my missing Legendary Death Odor, I filed a ticket 2 weeks back and R2 is ignoring my mail.
                            Hi, can you dm me the email associated with the ticket to have it looked into?

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post

Hi, can you dm me the email associated with the ticket to have it looked into?
                              i have dmed you. thank you for responding.
                              ALWAYS READY TO HELP ALL MY FRIENDS

IGN: Ranjith
                              SERVER:S79 Now

Comment

Originally posted by ranjithran619 View Post

i have dmed you. thank you for responding.
                                Hi, did you receive a response to your ticket?

Comment

Working...
                                X