No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous Forum Posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Priests do not have a skill called Frost Blast. Do you mean Magic Blast?
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia!

The R2 Team is looking for your suggestions regarding events!
      Is there a previous event that is no longer available? Do you remember the name? Can you locate the thread corresponding with the event?
      What kind of events would you like to see?
      Would you like more or less quartermaster token events, items, or a combination of both?

Rules:
      1. All information needs to be helpful and constructive. Please, do not comment if you can't comply with those terms.
      2. When providing your suggestions please, be concise. If clarification is required I will request the information.
      3. Do not flood the thread with multiple screenshots written with your suggestions. If it can be explained with type please, write it out.
      4. This is not a bug reporting post. Please, use the appropriate section of the forums to report a bug! Look for a thread that has the mentioned bug already, or use my bug reporting list. Thank you.
      Thank you, R2Games & Moderators

Disclaimer: R2Games reserves the final right to update or implement suggestions at their discretion.
      Note: Changes will not happen immediately upon posting on this thread or the upcoming maintenance.
      Note: If your comment is off topic to what has been requested I will either delete or move the comment without warning at my discretion.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Hi! Good day Minori!

Is there any server rollback again next week? cause everytime crystal saga's devs will rollback the servers many people quit and dont want to play again and catch up the last week grind they do.

Please fix that server rollback bug or issue. For better gaming experience of every players. Thanks! and have a good day ^^

Comment

Why is there an Emergency Maintenance?

Comment

i think R2 started maintenance before long holidays in China, but it's too early.

Comment

Originally posted by ledesmakevin90 View Post
              Hi! Good day Minori!

Is there any server rollback again next week? cause everytime crystal saga's devs will rollback the servers many people quit and dont want to play again and catch up the last week grind they do.

Please fix that server rollback bug or issue. For better gaming experience of every players. Thanks! and have a good day ^^
              There should be no rollback. Please, understand technology is not perfect and problems do occur.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by greatermount5 View Post
                Why is there an Emergency Maintenance?
                There is no maintenance this week. The servers were likely rebooted to prevent issues from occurring with Land Grab.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Can we get a way to reset the Divinity system (not diviner). quite a few of us made a selection when it first came out, but are unhappy with it now.... a reset card like the goddess blessing would work. Xtal cost, consumable that resets it (and of course destroys the currently held divinity items).

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                    Can we get a way to reset the Divinity system (not diviner). quite a few of us made a selection when it first came out, but are unhappy with it now.... a reset card like the goddess blessing would work. Xtal cost, consumable that resets it (and of course destroys the currently held divinity items).
                    Thank you for the suggestion. I will forward it to the team when they return from holiday.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

what dode said , its a good idea , high five for it , i want to change my divinity spirit too #06
                      :cool: Cheen! :p

Comment

So... this may not be on topic, however, I have an idea for a new dungeon. As Exelorn has the 7 sins, there could be a dungeon or event with seven virtues. Patience, Forgiveness, selflessness, Purpose, Vision, Restraint, and Courage. The idea is that God, (everything.... good and/or evil) has deemed existence to be unworthy and is out of patience, forgiveness, selflessness purpose, vision, restraint, and courage... and would rather destroy it than to have it continue. idk, it's just a suggestion. Maybe it could be an event that isn't every day. Perhaps, kindness would take the place of another boss. The map would look like starglade, the virtues would look like the evolutions of baby angel or angelic.. the minions would be sins and serene alike.... basically existence is attacking all of us.
                        Last edited by NIcholasashamwell; 10-02-2020, 07:55 PM.

Comment

I liked the anniversary event a few years ago, that was in what is now the destiny area.

Not so much an event but would be nice to have more reward systems like the wings, mount and pet. Like for Frag, soul, HF, Tenets, sperion? (maybe not all but some more would be nice)

I like the tokens but maybe some events that change from month to month as well? Some sort of quest system across various NPCs new an old - maybe some we've not seen for a while!

Comment

Item Hunting Quartermaster gives a quest to find one of 12 random fruit based items (devilgrass, sunflower, devil's vine mageroyal, etc) collecting 20 of them rewards one QT
                            Optionally have an item exchange dealing with those items exactly how Ladder Gem exchange is set up, instead of ladder gems its the fruit items.

Dungeon keymaster- for a limited time dungeon bosses have the same Divine key drop rate as ladder bosses.

Instance explorer - dungeons such as boneyard and angelarium have double drop rate and give QT on completion

Diviner - For a limited time Divine monsters can drop QT

Farmville- For a limited time the seed of life plants give double gold and EXP

That's not supposed to be there- For a limited time elite mobs may instead spawn as a dungeon boss and has the same loot table as that dungeon boss.

Refiner- For a limited time you have double refine attempts and gain double points off every item refined

Bounty hunter- For a limited time Daily Hunts give gold according to your level and have a small chance to give a large variety loot box similar to ares gift.

I believe the amount of QT in current events are fine, but I believe we are due for a quartermaster exchange update for systems such as divine vault, gear evolve and wrath & blood.

Comment

This is a little out of context but may I suggest making this year's black friday sale at 95% off I feel like it would cheer lots of players up during this devastating year and to celebrate the end of flash and moving on to the client
                              IGN: Xhyperxz
                              Server: (S10)Starglade
                              Class: DPS Knight
                              Plane: Scion
                              LVL: 84
                              Guild: TheSpartans
                              Wings: Extreme Angel Lord Wings
                              Pets: Super Demon, Fire Lord, Baby Angel

Comment

So an idea I had while running Evil Beast Sanctuary- a Dungeon Speedrun event. We would have a timer similar to what EBS has start on entering a dungeon, and if we finish said dungeons quickly (3-5 minutes for most of the older ones, likely higher for higher level dungeons) we could get items that drop rarely in the dungeon itself, such as Dragon Crystals for Sacrificial Realms, Killers Den, and Psychodelica, Nether Essence for Evil Beast Sanctuary, and various lvl 80 Shards for Exelorn Hollows.

Comment

Working...
                                X