Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Miscellaneous Forum Posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
    *Minori* Hey Minori, Can you contact me in game please. no rush.
    Yes, I will be on tomorrow afternoon.

Originally posted by Kristopher Acierto View Post
    boss when is the merge in s44
    The information will be posted when it is available.

Originally posted by Kristopher Acierto
    boss can i still retrieve my old account ? way back 2012
    Unfortunately, if you cannot find the character it is likely irretrievable.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 09-13-2020, 11:56 AM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

because i forgot my chracter lock
      minori how to remove the chacter lock to my account

minori please help me i forgot my chracter lock
      i stop playing cs allmost 5 years and i forgot the chracter lock please help me how to remove chracter lock

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching us.If you cannot access your account, as you've forgotten your password, you can visit our Password reset feature. All you have to do is enter the email on the account and you will receive an automated reset email. Please note: if your email is not verified and have not set security questions, you will have to contact us for assistance

However, if you are unable to complete one of the previous methods, you will have to give us some details in order for us to ensure you are the rightful owner. Please review and answer the questions below if you cannot reset the password yourself:

-Character name and server
      -A screenshot of one of your recent purchase receipts (if no recharge history, please state none)
      -E-mail address used on the account
      -Rough estimate of when the account was created
      -Country the account was created in (I.P. address or country are both acceptable)

Answering these questions fully and completely can make sure we will verify ownership. IF you require our assistance and answer these questions correctly, we will help you with your account and provide advice to ensure this can be done manually in the future.Thank you!

Game of Thrones: Winter is Coming is out now on R2Games! Players who have created a toon there will receive a special gift code for faster growth! Tell us your character information in your answer.
      Try the game NOW at:
      https://got.r2games.com/
      https://frgot.r2games.com/
      https://degot.r2games.com/
      Facebook link:
      https://www.facebook.com/Game-of-Thr...5753453734364/

ref:_00D2v2J3oh._5002v2rvegx:ref

this the one said the support team
      but i did forgot my password only chracter lock
      Last edited by *Minori*; 09-17-2020, 11:49 AM. Reason: Use the edit function when posting.

Comment

Originally posted by candy-crush
        this the one said the support team
        but i did forgot my password only chracter lock
        Hi, you will need to respond to your ticket providing as much of the requested information as possible.
        To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Hi Minori-san.

I dont know if this is off topic or not but can you please make the Chi stats based? Like the attack and def stats be affected by genie and pixie multiplier given that it is a fixed stats (not temporary unlike Dimensional Pocket) and it consumes lots of items. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by millinium1 View Post
            Hi Minori-san.

I dont know if this is off topic or not but can you please make the Chi stats based? Like the attack and def stats be affected by genie and pixie multiplier given that it is a fixed stats (not temporary unlike Dimensional Pocket) and it consumes lots of items. Thanks
            i think that is not possible right now ,that was supposed to be when the system are created, so in my vision this will make a desbalance right now if this change happen

Comment

Since i dont know where to ask, what is going on with the s144 merge? Is the server going to merge cause it's been over 2 months or is there going to be a new group? Can someone check this out mods?
              Xayan "Deception" S 105

Comment

Originally posted by darrellana2009 View Post
                Since i dont know where to ask, what is going on with the s144 merge? Is the server going to merge cause it's been over 2 months or is there going to be a new group? Can someone check this out mods?
                The information will be posted when it's available.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

1- give me a way to extend my ce bar more the extention i got from item handbook is not enought went lvl up my pixi cost 6k ce (so using training ground to get pixi xp become useless by that point but its faster than field grind)

2-there bug on a priest skill that let them kill poeple in starglade (i dont know wich one because poeple who use that refuse to tell me) but im kind of tired that evrytime i look for a shop on l1 they all death
                  Last edited by R2248437; 09-23-2020, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2248437 View Post
                    1- give me a way to extend my ce bar more the extention i got from item handbook is not enought went lvl up my pixi cost 6k ce (so using training ground to get pixi xp become useless by that point but its faster than field grind)

2-there bug on a priest skill that let them kill poeple in starglade (i dont know wich one because poeple who use that refuse to tell me) but im kind of tired that evrytime i look for a shop on l1 they all death
                    Hi,
                    1. I would recommend using crystal essence vials to replenish your ce.
                    2 we will need the name of the skill and a screenshot or video documentation of this to forward it.
                    To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post

Hi,
                      1. I would recommend using crystal essence vials to replenish your ce.
                      2 we will need the name of the skill and a screenshot or video documentation of this to forward it.
                      vial on my server sell for 60g/each its not worthy
                      as for the skill i dont play a priest and its omerta on my server poeple refuse to tell me about the bug they abuse because they think im responsable of the fact the xp bug got fix (the day after it got fix 90% of my server start to scream at me about that ,and that went i learn there where a xp bug (im the type of person that hate cheater and follow the tos if i know about that exploit i would have report it

Comment

Interesting... my friend list has be totally cleared :/
                        I'm (S62)Mortuus

Comment

Originally posted by MortuusMedicus View Post
                          Interesting... my friend list has be totally cleared :/
                          I'm (S62)Mortuus
                          Please, try refreshing. If this does not work submit a ticket with the support team. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Hey Minori, We currently have several players whos toons are stuck online, one of them glitched immediately after maint was done. Going on 32 hours now for one of the players. The others have been stuck since last night, have no way of logging in. What can we do about this? Also We had a player who was stuck online just finding out about this now entire last week was only able to login due to maintance forcing it off. Much love

Comment

Originally posted by PsychNM View Post
                              Hey Minori, We currently have several players whos toons are stuck online, one of them glitched immediately after maint was done. Going on 32 hours now for one of the players. The others have been stuck since last night, have no way of logging in. What can we do about this? Also We had a player who was stuck online just finding out about this now entire last week was only able to login due to maintance forcing it off. Much love
                              You will need to submit a ticket with the support system for assistance. There is nothing Moderators are able to do regarding characters being stuck online.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

i fund the priest skill who is glitched and permit to kill player in town in peace mode on a pve server is call frost blast

Comment

Working...
                                X