Level 30 to trade (outrage!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a thought... Why not just level your alts to 30? :P

There is a reason they put a limit on dungeon runs.

However, making trade available at 30 kinda makes all relatively good equips you find at 29 and below kinda useless... For instance. A rogue finds a gold OS sword at level 21 and a knight finds a gold OS dagger at 21. No way for them to give it to each other so the only option they have is to both trash. Seems like a waste :/

Comment

*patient mode on*....let's say u wanna run indigo on alts. I ran quite a few and i can tell u the best drops u get under 30. At 25-29 u can keep em in dreamwalker set and they're good for that purpose. Once u reach 30 u can't help leveling only by running indigo and at 31 they're useless. And why am i explaining all these...I'd like one GOOD reason for this update except irritating us. Please, a GOOD reason, one that makes sense to normal ppl.

I just don't have time for alts ffs, i have a main account which is VIP (and not enough time to play at least that one!); I wanna be able to use the alts as warehouse for that main account ( especially since r2g is very ...scarce with the backpack expanders and such). It's as simple as that!
      I don't see any post saying "Great idea, thanks for it! It's exactly what we needed"...c'mon.

Comment

Well the point of them making pack expanders, vault expanders, pet slot expanders and such is so that people actually buy them or get the from guild contribution not so people can completely disregard them by making a ton of alts and putting all there stuff on them. As I said before, there is a reason they limit the amount of dungeon runs people can do(The reason is not so people go and make more alts). Also, you are wrong about indigo. I run it on level 31 alts alongside RV and get 5/5 PC every time :P

Comment

Alt: Farm Indigo, Go Evil Mode.
          Let your main kill your alt, loot the PC.

Done.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuandeer View Post
            Well the point of them making pack expanders, vault expanders, pet slot expanders and such is so that people actually buy them or get the from guild contribution not so people can completely disregard them by making a ton of alts and putting all there stuff on them. As I said before, there is a reason they limit the amount of dungeon runs people can do(The reason is not so people go and make more alts). Also, you are wrong about indigo. I run it on level 31 alts alongside RV and get 5/5 PC every time :P
            even with full inventory and vault page open,still not enough space dude =,=

Comment

We can actually trade goods from mains to alts or lowbies (except for gold) but not vice versa. To give stuffs to alts or to lowbies, make a shop and set price to 1c, make sure no one else is in the area. I have seen some good points from this update but I still feel the demand from these protests outweighs the good intentions of R2 staff. The regulation of those alts doing illegal trades aren't really solved by this update, so might as well remove that lvl 30 trade requirement.

Profile:

Server: Ẵṅḡẻḽ Ῐï*—ḽẵṅï*‘
              IGN : Azrielle
              Class : ✞Priest (Holy/Blood)
              Zodiac : Leo (The Lion) =^♥^=
              Lvl/Plane : Lvl 120 Eidolon
              Guild : ╰☆╮Serenity♡
              Position: 皇后 [kou gou - Japanese term for "Empress"] (Guild Master)
              Honor Rank: Emperor++

"Some things you see with your eyes; others you see with your heart."

"To err is human; to purr is feline" ~ ♥ ♥ ♥

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Comment

My idea is that they make that you wont be able to speak untill level 35+ so botting will go down very much and dont be lazy i took 2 hours to get my alt level 30.
                Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy~Kitty View Post
                  We can actually trade goods from mains to alts or lowbies (except for gold) but not vice versa. To give stuffs to alts or to lowbies, make a shop and set price to 1c, make sure no one else is in the area. I have seen some good points from this update but I still feel the demand from these protests outweighs the good intentions of R2 staff. The regulation of those alts doing illegal trades aren't really solved by this update, so might as well remove that lvl 30 trade requirement.
                  This idea is also exellent.
                  Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

Working...
                  X