This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tagalog in wc all the tme

GM can you please make it a rule that you have to speak english i cant take this people speaking in tagalog all the time i dont understand a thing they say and they talk about me aswell,could you please make that rule? ty^^

Well it was once a rule, though not anymore.

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

I think we should all have to speak spanish, not because i can speak it, but because it will put us all at equal disadvantage XD
      Server: Mount Kraken (S33/S36)
      IGN: Damian
      Class: Priest
      Drink of Choice: Bella Bolle's Sweet Red, chilled

Comment

Originally posted by jamius View Post
        I think we should all have to speak spanish, not because i can speak it, but because it will put us all at equal disadvantage XD
        and see "jejejejejeje" all day, God no! *Shudders at the thought*

Comment

u mean jajajajajajaja?
          IGN: (S37)Mcpurple
          Class: Tanker
          Level: 50s scion
          Server: Cheurna gorge
          Guild: Dragonborn

Comment

Originally posted by Meeeoowow View Post
            GM can you please make it a rule that you have to speak english i cant take this people speaking in tagalog all the time i dont understand a thing they say and they talk about me aswell,could you please make that rule? ty^^
            Not everyone can speak English you know and was is there a LAW where you must talk English and Type English in games? (I am from Philppines). People have their own rights to speak, type and write what language they want.

Comment

Tagalog filter with on and off options could be handy lol..
              Last edited by venomeh; 09-02-2012, 02:06 PM.
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Just let people speak how they want to speak.Some people dunno english lol
                (S6)Wisteria889
                Class: Mage
                Server:Windshear Peaks
                Level:70+
                Plane:Eidolon
                Honor:Viceroy
                Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                Proud player since 2011
                ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                  Tagalog filter with on and off options could be handy lol..
                  Just pretend that the tagalog conversation isn't there and do your own things xD or switch to guild chat for a while like me, lol

Comment

Originally posted by wisteria589 View Post
                    I know but it's still quite disrespective to speak in World Chat in your own language instead of English >.>
                    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by wisteria589 View Post
                      Then how could they be playing an English translation game?

Comment

This is somewhat racist! you should be banned!

Comment

Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
                          Just pretend that the tagalog conversation isn't there and do your own things xD or switch to guild chat for a while like me, lol
                          Problem is that my guildchat is probably even worse..

Originally posted by ValariusXT View Post
                          This is somewhat racist! you should be banned!
                          It's racist that you don't wanna see an "alien language" like they like to say, everyday? Mkay, seems like you don't even don't what you're talking about tho lol.. Betcha your opinion would be A BIIIT DIFFERENT if tagalog wouldn't be your main language.
                          Stalkers OP.

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                            I know but it's still quite disrespective to speak in World Chat in your own language instead of English >.>
                            How will that be disrespective?? I think it would be if they include your name in their chat but as long as they dont mention you its all good, and of course there is a thing called "minding your own business".

Comment

Originally posted by ValariusXT View Post
                              How will that be disrespective?? I think it would be if they include your name in their chat but as long as they dont mention you its all good, and of course there is a thing called "minding your own business".
                              It's disrespective when you do it worldchat/guildchat if everyone aren't filippinos because then some can't understand it and the fact that they (tagalog "spammers") knows how to talk in english.. And can't even "mind my own business" since can't talk in english in worldchat cus there will always be someone spamming tagalog there..
                              Stalkers OP.

Comment

Working...
                              X