100%+ dodge rating for Rogues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100%+ dodge rating for Rogues

With Blessing of Light SB and such, rogues can get 100%+ dodge rating. It means it dodges 100%+ of the attacks right (If not mistaken)? What can defeat this thing? Hit rating? Anyone knows? :P

*it has 100%+ chance of dodging the attacks*

Comment

Still can be hit, with big hit rating, the hit rating also got %.

Comment

Hit rating counters dodge. It is unclear how hit rating affects an opponents dodge %, but we do know that high hit rating counters high dodge. A person with 200% dodge can still be hit.

Comment

If a rogue with 100% dodge fights against someone with 40% hitrate, then the rogue will only dodge 60% of the attacks.
          And frag passives can't be dodged at all.

Comment

there is a + in the hit rating , e.g. EndlessRain has 2362(+62%) meaning his hitrating would be 2362 x 1.62 = 3826 ...It is not percentage based like the other stats. using light blessing against rogue with dodge along with slayers usually succeeds. Endlessrain plays on my server and i don't have much trouble missing on that dodge.

Comment

Sebastian, no one knows for sure. I've fought other rangers with hit rating higher than my dodge yet I still manage to dodge attacks. And no, it was not my Eidolon passive.

Comment

Originally posted by Zalfe View Post
                there is a + in the hit rating , e.g. EndlessRain has 2362(+62%) meaning his hitrating would be 2362 x 1.62 = 3826 ...It is not percentage based like the other stats. using light blessing against rogue with dodge along with slayers usually succeeds. Endlessrain plays on my server and i don't have much trouble missing on that dodge.
                I'm pretty sure that you can ignore the "+". We have tested that a long time ago and I'm not aware of any changes.
                But maybe one of the devs could tell how it works

@Jerry

Maybe you are using Blur or you used your pets. Some of them have skills that reduce hitrates.

Comment

Originally posted by Zalfe View Post
                  What the hell are you on about? As far as I know you are way off.
                  2362 Hit rating = 62% Hit Rate.
                  8391 dodge rating = 113% Dodge rate

Meaning one needs 14% Hit rate to land an attack against 113% Dodge rate.

Comment

No no, I'm a ranger; don't have the skill blur. My pet/sperion do not affect my dodge at all. It also happens so often that I am actually able to notice it. Strange?

Comment

Zalfe MIGHT be right, but I highly doubt that. When agility increases, the value of the dodge/hit rating increases, but once in a while the % increases too. This supports the fact that dodge and hit rate are based off of the percentages, not the actual values. When I rebirthed, my hit rating was pretty damn low but the % was high enough to hit Eido 120 rogues.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
                        Zalfe MIGHT be right, but I highly doubt that. When agility increases, the value of the dodge/hit rating increases, but once in a while the % increases too. This supports the fact that dodge and hit rate are based off of the percentages, not the actual values. When I rebirthed, my hit rating was pretty damn low but the % was high enough to hit Eido 120 rogues.
                        It was high, because the higher level you are, the less % you get. So as a level 1. You have AMAZING dodge/hit rate. Same for the more dodge rating you have, the less you get as you get higher.
                        Tried and tested many, many, many moons ago.

140% dodge rate vs 39% hit rate = untouchable
                        140% dodge rate vs 50% hit rate = 10% chance attacks will hit me

Comment

Pretty sure that's also incorrect since I just mentioned to Sebastian that I can dodge against those with higher hit rate % than my dodge %. If 96% hit rating can miss someone with 68% dodge, then I highly doubt what you mentioned above is correct.

Comment

its like one time in nimbus i dodged a rouge stun but ofc he got more hitting rate / dodge then me but i still dodge the stun?
                            Crystal Saga
                            IGN: (S14)Thepkmaster
                            Sever:Lycanmarsh
                            Level:Eidolon Lv80+
                            Guild: (S21)Ascendancy
                            Class:Knight

Broken Realm
                            IGN: darksidepk
                            Sever: [S1]Frost Highland
                            Level: Lv 40+
                            Guild: None Yet o.o
                            Class:Paladin

Comment

the + in the hitrating is there for a reason. i have low % but barely miss on that dodge of EndlessRain. Feel free to stick with your theory, but i feel certain that the (+xx%) in hitrating acts different than dodge (xx%)

Comment

Working...
                              X