No announcement yet.

Glitch Report With The Level Cap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope for the priest skills, the skill itself it fixed and not just the descriptions. Especially with lv 130 blood it'll be like making the skill FAR weaker than we were originally promised. Many priest skills are bugged and some haven't been fixed, I hope this time priest as a class is not abondoned.

Sorry if I sounded rude, I was just little frustrated that priest as a class is nerfed and not getting enough attention in regards to the skills and priest community as a whole.

Comment

Bugged Shadow Rogue 140 skill.

Stuck at 1 stack, That one stack refreshes when you collect Guild quest materials or cast a non-offensive skill like slayer's sprint or cloak. Skill description states stack should only reset when you attack but obviously that is not the case lol. I find it a waste of skill points to level it all the way to 5 when it's stuck at only 1 stack :|

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post
        Thank you to everyone for being understanding with these issues, and to Insanity for collating(<--*** is collating rolf jk) them here. Most of the bugs that came along with the update have been reported, including the events that players who increased their level cap are still unable to access. We're currently working on getting these resolved as quickly as possible, and will keep you all updated in the patch notes each week
        I saw this week patch note did it keep us updated about this? no, and you though we wouldn't notice.
        Last edited by iyasn; 07-19-2013, 10:37 PM.
        IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
        SERVER:
        Windshear Peaks
        Trap ranger

Comment

130 ranger skills are bugged/glitch
          IGN: (S40)BossKYLE
          Server: (S40)Renulka Peninsula
          Class: Ranger
          Level: 150 Eidolon
          Ranking: Emperor

Comment

Thanks to everyone posing found glitches to further better the game.
            Originally posted by iTz_SoN
            I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
            I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

well arrow pierce hits about 30k less than my basic attack very disappointed, idk if it's a bug but it seems like it. Also cast times on the skills make them useless in pvp when most fights last 1-5 seconds.
              Last edited by xXPesmergaXx; 07-22-2013, 09:40 AM.
              IronSight
              Kong server 5
              Apocalypse guild
              Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
              Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
              Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

Priest 130 skill Magic Blast does in fact cause negative buffs from your Frag weapon and pets, AND sperion to affect you at the same rate they would mobs...you can sunder yourself, demonic gift yourself, get "bitten" by your own frag weapon (bloodlust, etc), AND soul abilities like the ability to stun mobs on attack (Numbness, under Light soul)...etc, etc. Having just earned this skill, I'd love to have it repaired by thursday maintenance please. Must put a rush on this full bug report, take the time and get it all fixed during the maintenance this week, even if it takes 3 hours....thank you.

Also just realized from testing for damage on mobs, the radius that should be 300 is only hitting mobs around a radius of MAYBE 50, that's it, you gotta stand almost NEXT to a mob to hit it with the skill, another part of the bug definitely.
                Last edited by StormYoda; 07-23-2013, 02:36 AM.

Comment

A few bugs.

Ranger 130 Skill: Arrow Rain, I think it's called. Is bugged like Rogue scion skill quick death was, in that instead of being just MP used to use skill, every hit the skill does costs MP. 1500 MP or so to use a skill is ridiculous.

Evil Beast Epic Equipment sets: No set bonus. For how hard getting the shards to try for the equipment is (9 per day max if you're REALLY lucky and don't do not the boss of me quest), there should be a set bonus, otherwise purgatory gear is better with full set rather than evil beast gear, at least for rogues.
                  The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

you know the Sperion combo liturgic or how everyou spell it, is it bugged? Just wondering really or is just not worded correctly LOL
                    Because the discruption is not what it does.....Kinda

Click image for larger version

Name:	3Lxhj.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	1672190

In case people can't read the Screen Shot its says

its reduce 50% damage you receive for 3 seconds after being attacked and every 10 seconds meteors are summoned to attack surrounding enemies, which sounds awesome but it fails the mention the Knock back skill which actually ruins this Sperion Combination

Like I said I don't know if it bugged as in its NOT suppose to do knock back, or its just been worded wrong, but clarification on this would be nice
                    APOLOYMI
                    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
                      Map entry bug http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?75725

Also, there is the typo error on one of new main quests, the one with killing 5 elites on Bloody Maplewood map.
                      I lost my screenshot of it.
                      any chance you could find it ?

Comment

Knight counter skill doesnt give the 70% defence its supposed to for 2seconds.

Knight skill Discipline ring range is broke, it only works on basically 100range, gotta be nearly right on top for it to drag not the 300 it says.
                        Last edited by Haphaestus; 07-31-2013, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Knight level and 140 protection skills are bugged like poster above said. No defense bonus from counter...useless skill without...and discipline ring range is....literally have to be right next to the mob.player for them to get them pulled...also noticed that the pull doesn't happen until 2 seconds after the skill is used.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	1672368

Lv140 Blood Priest skill, Blood Pool doesn't give you that 100% additional damage like it said in the description. The 5 second charms work thou.
                            A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]49626[/ATTACH]

Lv140 Blood Priest skill, Blood Pool doesn't give you that 100% additional damage like it said in the description. The 5 second charms work thou.
                              This does work but only on the targets with blood pool debuff. In other words, you can deal 2x only as long as the target is alive with the debuff or as long as the debuff is active. Incidentally, blood pool has an interesting side effect of causing the target to lose all their current reduction but regardlessly still causes them to receive 2x damage.
                              Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
                                This does work but only on the targets with blood pool debuff. In other words, you can deal 2x only as long as the target is alive with the debuff or as long as the debuff is active. Incidentally, blood pool has an interesting side effect of causing the target to lose all their current reduction but regardlessly still causes them to receive 2x damage.
                                I think Blood Pool reduces dmg reduction (with 100%, and since 75% dmg redu is max, you'll have 0%) as u mentioned and hence you'll do more dmg to the target.

Comment

Working...
                                X