Priest Eidolon skill, no effect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
    i personally feel sacred space should deal damage to foes...since we are fighting the undead. why should they be allowed in a sacred space? >.> also in for 4 priest invulnerability skill too. its only fair everyone should get one.
    It sounds like a Cleric's "Channeling" from Dungeons and Dragons when you think of it like that. Channeling will heal your party, while effectively damaging all undead in radius as well.
    â™”
    Vampire Prince
    • Server: Aurora Point
    • Character: Alexmancerx
    • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
    • Level: Eidolon 120
    • Guild: TheWanted
    • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Anyone ever seen a rogue come into avernal down almost 50 million dmg with 15 minutes to go, and end up winning 1st? Happened to me last night. Mind you I have Max wings, 1200ish soul and full int/dips build. A good rogue or mage will win avernal everytime. The only time I win, is if they come in without buffs and I don't buff them. Now with the new rebirth. Mage/rogue dps will skyrocket as they get closer to 100.

Comment

Well, priests aren't meant to be able to deal as much dps as rogue or mage, so the only way to balance avernal out is to separate it by class. For now avernal is totally biased because dps is the only thing that's counted, and not every class has equal dps dealing ability.

However, accepting the above fact is one thing, but having to rebirth twice to get a skill that's worse than a mortal's skill is a different story.

Comment

Priests have had their screws screwed up for scion and eido in the blood tree plus the blood tree itself isnt very useful
          lets make an analysis:
          Day 1 of scion til recent, death cometh's only function was drain even tho it was suppose to give dmg reduction and other bonuses
          Few weeks ago they claimed to of "fixed" death cometh but no difference
          last patch they implemented all of death comeths functions EXCEPT the important dmg reduction part =_=

release of eidolon:
          eido heal's only advantage as a heal is that it is AOE per 2 sec AND (this is perhaps the only real benefit of the long cast time) can continue to cast if stunned (great for 49 or any stun stage)
          eido blood root skill is glitched (big surprised, they mess up scion, now they mess up eido too) and from what i hear it doesnt AoE as the description says and for some reason you are unable to atk them

the blood skill tree itself needs drastic changes
          Tenacity adds 4% crit dmg def per lv (effectively 10 Crit def in the char description per point)
          great for pvp but insignificant considering players are reaching above 250%crit dmg anyway

enhanced circulation is one of the only skills i have no problems against because it makes them great against defending vs magic

bloodflow's 15% atk bonus is great but the drawback is the req of needing 70% or more hp... this makes angels blessing better for even a solo player
          blood guard provides a small hp bonus that becomes insignificant with higher lvs and hp
          bloodfog totem has an amazing effect but so many issues with it...
          maxed lv will give 2sec invisibility per 3 sec with the totem lasting 20sec
          drawbacks: CANNOT attack without unstealthing , will unstealth to aoe attacks or attacks that contact just before stealth or movement, does not affect party members
          so what can you do using this skill? at best, annoy players

demons grasp... one of the only useful skills... but has a terrible cool down and you're unable to attack while channeling...
          great for ladder i must say, not very practical in pvp situations because curses dont kill players often...
          this should have a reduced cooldown and become an active effect not channel... all other classes do not have channel stun... its instant or casted and they can skill atk...

sacrifice... no comment, if your dmg is good so is the heal ;D

comparing the blood middle tree to the right support tree in holy, holy gives much better boosts for players who do pvp, pve, solo and group
          blood middle tree is definitely for pvpers but not all the skills are useful...

seriously... where did they come up with their skills... so many problems with the usefulness of the tree...
          Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Working...
          X