Legendary pets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary pets

Has anyone heard any rumors regarding Legendary pets and offhand equip?

Ive heard a few things, but the source ive heard it from is....... lets just say questionable.
    DeathDealer
    Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Such rumors are news to me, so don't get too thrilled, lol.

Comment

It takes a lot to thrill me but it did raise a lil curiosity.

thanks for clearing that up tho
      DeathDealer
      Legends Praetorian

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Maybe i should pop this into the lil suggestion box

Another morph from ED and GA to legendary pets, orrrr make the FL morph-able into a legendary pet

for the offhand id recommend some kind of shards to drop in EBS and/or purg, anythin other than ESD cos them bloody things are a nightmare to get hold of
        DeathDealer
        Legends Praetorian

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

In other version, ED and GA is a legendary pet, but even then those pets are still useless, Saw a gen 5 ED legendary with around 100+ mat and over 15-20 k stat attributes, max divine soul, etc, and only around 140-170 k atk (sadly the characters stats is at 200-300 mil hp, 20-25 mil patk/matk, so you can see how useless was the pet), the only thing that matters is the item that make Pet Max HP goes up to 1.4 billion, and with that, only Ultrasaurus matters, other pets are trash. I'd be curious on what r2games can do about that update though.

Comment

When fooling around with codes I did manage to link orange hidden pet gear that's not released, the weapon gave 1k+ patk or something un enchanted.

Atm 41shots has #1 pet I think their ga has 80k matk idr e.e
            Originally posted by iTz_SoN
            I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
            I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
              When fooling around with codes I did manage to link orange hidden pet gear that's not released, the weapon gave 1k+ patk or something un enchanted.

Atm 41shots has #1 pet I think their ga has 80k matk idr e.e
              You can use ESD to make orange pet gear , it is in the synth menu lol.
              As far as any legendary pets being released I haven't heard anything about that , if it happens it when the Devs see fit and everyone will get the announcement or random surprise at the same time.

Comment

It was hidden gear I already know that o.o it was 3x stronger than the max lvl gear and requirement was lvl 1
                Last edited by Insanity; 05-15-2014, 05:12 AM.
                Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

I had legendary equip for one of my pets from an event a long time ago,

I just wanna know about the legendary pets and the legendary offhand equip
                  DeathDealer
                  Legends Praetorian

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

i was looking for some information about the pets and i saw this, i think ima start to ask my number one question with regards to the pet soul.

does max soul pets can give them an aura too like on the player's character? thanks.

The term muffin typically refers to an individual sized quick bread product which can be sweet or savory.
                    The name is first found in print in 1703, spelled moofin; it is of uncertain origin but possibly derived from the Low German Muffen, the plural of Muffe meaning a small cake, or possibly with some connection to the Old French moufflet meaning soft as said of bread.

(S59)flyingmuffin - CS
                    plain: Forever Mortal
                    with TheDruid - Lily Nymph

:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by flyingmuffins View Post
                      i was looking for some information about the pets and i saw this, i think ima start to ask my number one question with regards to the pet soul.

does max soul pets can give them an aura too like on the player's character? thanks.
                      Yes, at lvl 10, it gives small aura, at lvl 15, it gives a pretty ridiculous size of aura especially on T-rex... just yellow coloured, something like magic circle aura though.

Comment

Hey DeathDealer its me Brannon...Knight/was in same server/Lvl 50+
                        The Laws of This World...I'LL DESIDE THEM!

Comment

oh thanks botolminum

The term muffin typically refers to an individual sized quick bread product which can be sweet or savory.
                          The name is first found in print in 1703, spelled moofin; it is of uncertain origin but possibly derived from the Low German Muffen, the plural of Muffe meaning a small cake, or possibly with some connection to the Old French moufflet meaning soft as said of bread.

(S59)flyingmuffin - CS
                          plain: Forever Mortal
                          with TheDruid - Lily Nymph

:o:o

Comment

Working...
                          X