No announcement yet.

S88 when is the server coming back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is unfair to us coz mostly we get dc when we are doing our dungeon runs, i hope your willing to give us some compensation for this

Comment

Again ... this is getting worst .. already lost 2 runs of rv

Comment

aw, lost my bc run. and after 15 minutes i still can't log in

i still can't log in for about 20 minutes now. are you doing mainte now? you should fix this, you know were still rushing to lvl up because of legend of vidalia, and your making it hard for us
        Last edited by Reverie; 10-26-2015, 03:25 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

S88 Issues

I submitted a ticket regarding this problem however to reiterate i wanted to also post here. S88 is a new server and this week it has been unacceptable as much as it has been up, last night would've been our first seig of the server however directly after leader spawned a nimbus torch the server went down we all lost out on it as well as seig and what dungeons, baths ladders tg's we all had, we are all rushing for legends this is severely hindering our leveling and progress and is unacceptable, some have already cashed some who would cash will most likely not now on this server including myself due to the instability, this was already brought to your attention and i'm not understanding why you would not just take it down to fix it and compensate us for traumatizing our poor brains and giving us severe anxiety. So I as well as the rest of S88 implore you, beg you, what ever it is you need to do to fix the problem, for the onions sake fix it.

Sinz

Comment

Agree.

sileyeti

Comment

I have just successfully logged into S88. Are there still login issues? If so, please post a current screenshot of the error you're running into.

Comment

It's working fine now ... for the moment .

Comment

It isn't isolated to a handful of players when it happens it happens to all of us atm we're up and running but waiting for it to happen again pretty much, when this happens it's a mass dc, then when you try to get back in you get failed to connect to server however on the server list it shows as up will gladly grab screen shots as it happens.

Comment

Again ... this is so annoying ...

As you know something is wrong there ... lots of DC and login failed on character list ... we already lost many runs of doungeons and many dailies. Please do someting about this ... we are getting mad.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 10-26-2015, 12:21 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I am in the process of grabbing a screenshot for my report. This issue will be forwarded shortly.

Comment

why i cant log in? still have a problem on the Server?

Comment

character loading failed in s88

its been 1 hr now and still i cant log in. whats going on? well, i guess you dont give a damn about your players here.

Comment

same here fix it please >.<

Comment

The pros have already been contacted. They are currently looking into the problem.

Comment

Thanks for forwarding I said I would also grab ss so....
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	s88.png
Views:	1
Size:	895.8 KB
ID:	1718605

I'm saying at this point for how much this has happened on this server since it started, if it's just going to continue like if you can't figure out why and fix it soon is there a reason you can't call it a wash refund those who cashed and build a different one? And no I'm not saying that cuz of legends as I am in the top and would stand to lose out on it, I'm asking from a standpoint that it's causing it to not be any fun even trying. I realize this is just my opinion and just wanted to hear some thoughts on it as far as how things are handled when it's this out of whack. Example : S88 is still currently not letting login and we've just missed iob, we've either missed or dc'd in iob regularly along with other events and activities, seig and nimbus first night included.
                                Last edited by Reverie; 10-26-2015, 02:52 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                                X