No announcement yet.

S88 when is the server coming back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having lounged around S88 since its launch date, I have not witnessed any server issues up until these past couple days. I, personally, have not once DC'd in IOB and have been able to leave my toon online for hours on end without any problems.

These recent issues are but that, recent. They are being worked on and I do not foresee it happening this regularly in the future.

Comment

Then you have not lounged around long enough no offence this has been happening regularly since maint

Edit: And I'm very glad that you personally took the time to get on this server and see for yourself what was happening as far as the connection/lost connection issue that we've been experiencing as well as forwarding the concerns on for us so a huge thanks for that.
      Last edited by LalaBoom; 10-26-2015, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LalaBoom View Post
        Then you have not lounged around long enough no offence this has been happening regularly since maint
        I've been actively online since the server's launch date (I.E. I do actually play there). As a S88 resident, I am intent on getting our community back online.

Your original point stated that these issues have been occurring regularly, however from firsthand experience, these server errors have only become a recent issue (two ongoing days now). Other than these past couple days, there have been no prominent problems.

Comment

Maint was Thursday morning they've been very regular and daily since.

Comment

The first server error was reported on the 24th. It is now the 26th, so these issues have been occurring daily for these past couple days.

Comment

Yup you are correct on the first report which I found odd but as I'm a grown woman with real life to tend to as well I was not sure if it was isolated to me until I started asking a few days later *the 24th* also you are saying that you've been "actively playing" since launch however you asked earlier in this thread if it was still occurring? It sincerely feels like you are trying to create an argument where there really isn't a need just to prove superiority.

Comment

I did ask if the issue was still occurring yesterday, and it was confirmed shortly after by the thread starter, myself, and a GM that the issue had been resolved. Today's newfound error however is another case that is now also resolved.

Comment

Thank you for further checking into it and thank you for letting us know the newest issue has been resolved.

Edit: That lasted maybe 5 minutes...could you confirm with the powers that be that the issue has been fixed please and let us know one way or the other?
                  Last edited by LalaBoom; 10-26-2015, 03:56 PM.

Comment

The GMs will be contacting the pros again.

Comment

We will play today ? just askin..

Comment

server 88 broken

Ive lost ladder chances and dungeon chances due to this broken server!!!!! Fix it please so far i wasted my money on server 88

Comment

RIP s88, r2 not paying attention n you . there are 87 servers before you. they managed to clear errors in it.

Comment

Well I lost all my quests for today.
                            Seig, Guild 2x exp
                            Delivery, sengolia, iob
                            everything honestly.

Comment

their probably working on it. this is Bahamut from S88 and i can't log in either so this is effecting everybody.

Comment

The devs are still working on bringing the server back up. Meanwhile, I have suggested that the team provide some form of compensation for these insistent inconveniences.

Comment

Working...
                                X