No announcement yet.

S88 when is the server coming back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a heads up it's doing it again this time we were on a little longer though.
    Last edited by LalaBoom; 10-27-2015, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Another report has been sent.

Comment

you people who work for R2 need to take the server offline and fix the problem. i just tried logging into S88 and had the fail connection. how long is this gonna go on for.
        people are losing their real money on that server and all you people can do is give gamers the run around. i thought about using real money on S88 but im glad that i didnt.
        i'm afraid that i wont ever return to S88 so idc aobut my char on there name Bahamut. hope you GMs and so called PROs get it fixed soon.

Comment

i hope u will give compensation for this. its really annoying now, your making s88 a dead server

Comment

Compensation will be given to the server for these persistent issues once they've all been combed over.

Comment

Reverie is so lovely with us.

Comment

Been down for a whole day...
                I have started to think I wasted my money.
                Last edited by cs; 10-27-2015, 11:48 AM.

Comment

yes, you wasted them ...

Comment

By the way, all the little dots next to server names saying server are online are just fakes, they dont change color ever unless the developers do it manually.

Comment

Originally posted by cs View Post
                      By the way, all the little dots next to server names saying server are online are just fakes, they dont change color ever unless the developers do it manually.
                      The server is technically online. You just cannot enter the server due to the failed login error, hence why it's still displayed as green.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                        The server is technically online. You just cannot enter the server due to the failed login error, hence why it's still displayed as green.
                        Did some research and I found the ip of the server, pinged it and compared to other servers and no ping packets were being pinged back unlike other servers.
                        I also called the provider Peer1Hosting and they said the ip was not bound to any server meaning we are trying to connect to nothing, I checked with other server ip and they were bound.
                        Anyways when I say something, I can back it up.

Maybe you run a backend line to the actual server that I dont know about but from what I see the IP is not even bound to any server.
                        Last edited by cs; 10-27-2015, 01:36 PM.

Comment

We will play tomorrow ? ( tomorrow we should get halloween events - i was waiting for this )

Comment

Originally posted by catrinasilviu View Post
                            We will play tomorrow ? ( tomorrow we should get halloween events - i was waiting for this )
                            Very unlikely, they do not even know what is going on yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                              I have confirmed S88's failed login and have reported it to the team to be checked.
                              where can i file a ticket about my issue sir?

Comment

Originally posted by mctravieso View Post
                                where can i file a ticket about my issue sir?
                                Miss or ma'am will work. Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

Working...
                                X