S88 when is the server coming back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S 88

I saw the emergency ment (start at 3;12 pm GMT +8 and take around 2h) but now its 8:24 pm GMT+8 and server is still broken. What is happening ?

Comment

They did the maintenance, but even after it the server went down 4 hours later until now... And it is still down.

Comment

wow, roll back, i was lvl 60 already then go back to 59 but my your not the boss of me is zabuga. how do you expect me to kill zabuga when i cant enter his dg. anyway, what will happend to legends now? when it will be announce?

Comment

I will still be forwarding LoV winners today at 7:00 server time.

Comment

So you are determining in less than an hour now and can't login nice LoV based on only a solid week of being able to actually play. At the current moment I cannot even log in again. The error is a little different this time however, now it acts like it will load but only goes to 0kb or not anything at all then the ss below and only on s88Click image for larger version

Name:	s88on10-29.png
Views:	1
Size:	833.2 KB
ID:	1718721

Back in again but looks like server still has something going on....
            Last edited by LalaBoom; 10-29-2015, 08:35 PM. Reason: Cuz y'all don't need to know what bookmarks i have :P

Comment

The Server S88 is Failed to connect to Server again Why ??

Comment

Other than some notable lag, there doesn't appear to be a server error. Not at the moment anyways.

Comment

s88 always dc

guys thnx for fixing s88 but still we are encoutering dc, but we can log in. i think 4 or 5 times now we always dc. pls kindly fix the problem coz are dg runs is suffering tnx

Comment

are there people logged on? I'm once again not able to log that server the others i can log fine...

Comment

I am able to login, however the server is disconnecting every some minutes. It seems to hiccup between logging in with severe lag, disconnecting, getting stuck on loading character list, and the failed login error.
                      Last edited by Reverie; 10-30-2015, 01:17 AM.

Comment

3 days of maintenance and still not fixed its just amazing how little importance is to developers to work older games even though this is productive ones they have. Shame on you guys.

Comment

Ok so we are back up again for how long i have no clue but this time with a twist! Only one guild exists now .. the rest were all deleted

Comment

this is the 2nd time rollback. this is not good any more. in the first place this is your fault then why do we have to suffer? im gonna quit this server. r2 wasting my time n money

this is your mess why do we ned to suffer with your stupidity? we give you enough time and understanding to fix the server, ok you rollback the first time its understandable but 2nd time? this is to much. i waste my time and money for your game and this is what i get? if you can;t fix it bettor to close that damn server and return our money back
                            Last edited by Reverie; 10-30-2015, 10:18 AM. Reason: Posts merged / inappropriate comments removed.

Comment

The fact that all guilds (but one) were deleted made another rollback inevitable. There was simply no way to correct such progression without doing so.

You're welcome to request a refund via ticket, however keep in mind that as per our Refund & Chargeback policy, your account will be susceptible to being permanently banned should the team comply with your request.

Comment

reverie whats the explanation for roll back ?

Comment

Working...
                                X