No announcement yet.

Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (S29) and it's associated servers seem to be up!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R27682687 View Post
      and hi bbg, u know who I am #16 shhhhhh #24 can u log on now? i still cant #24
      Yeah we got in, but we are CONSTANTLY dcing... People are calling world bosses already.

CS1: (S64) NatureKai
      Class: Beastmaster
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 92

Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
      Wings: Divine Wings
      Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
      Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon

- The OP Beastmaster -

Comment

• Its bad laggy lol

Comment

• By the way, if you are on the S64 server group. (S36)DarkMagic is calling for Ama already and (S33)SilentSmile is saying most dont care that they delete the rbq of wbs Me and BBG are telling them to wait because they will mess up the 14:00 spawn and they don't care. Just letting y'all know.

CS1: (S64) NatureKai
          Class: Beastmaster
          Plane: Eidolon
          Level: 92

Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
          Wings: Divine Wings
          Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
          Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon

- The OP Beastmaster -

Comment

• Originally posted by gabemaster View Post
            By the way, if you are on the S64 server group. (S36)DarkMagic is calling for Ama already and (S33)SilentSmile is saying most dont care that they delete the rbq of wbs Me and BBG are telling them to wait because they will mess up the 14:00 spawn and they don't care. Just letting y'all know.
            And dont forget to let everyone know about the rest of the people calling for WB.

And Thunder said the longer you wait to kill, the more it will throw it off.
            Last edited by BloodyDove; 11-06-2015, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• Server back but super laggy

Comment

• cant see anyone who logged in before me, only players that logged in after me.

Comment

• s20 and our server group is back somehow. super laggy and all keep dcing, hard to get ol cause getting stuck on 0% load

Comment

• just logged in a bunch of chars but my main cant log in tried 10 times

was in earlier but dc'ed and cant get back in

Comment

• Originally posted by abshard View Post
                      just logged in a bunch of chars but my main cant log in tried 10 times

was in earlier but dc'ed and cant get back in
                      i had that problem too, kept sayin illegal logg in

Comment

• well got to sleep still have work tomorrow #24 lol no sense in waiting. Thinking about quitting and changing game

Comment

• Originally posted by Jabus View Post
                          i had that problem too, kept sayin illegal logg in
                          just says lost connection to server for me, but only on my main. all other characters i tried worked. i tried multiple browsers and computers same thing but only on my main

Comment

• Originally posted by abshard View Post
                            just says lost connection to server for me, but only on my main. all other characters i tried worked. i tried multiple browsers and computers same thing but only on my main
                            How many toons u have up, cause the servers r very unstable right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jabus View Post
                              How many toons u have up, cause the servers r very unstable right now.
                              got my main in finally and 9 others.. but everyone in invisible if they logged in before me

Comment

• Like i said they very unstable, i would sugest not doin anything critical until they even out ..

Comment

Working...
                                X