No announcement yet.

Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hy i want to ask that i m from (S32)TAHAHASSAN necropolis but game is not running yesterday it was saying failed to connect to server
    but now TODAY after clicking on character game loads to 100% first time and then the kb/s start getting decrease and game isnt running and then failed to connect to server message comes WHATS the problem??? getting this issue tried many times
    plz tell me ???

Comment

• many mains cant log in same thing happening just like u taha

Comment

• r u also having this jack?

Comment

• i sent a ticket a about the time the main issue we thought had ended 6 hours after the start they sent me back sorry were doing everything we can to figure out the problem. honestly i think this is just an excuse to make us wait to play. because they dont care about any of us they only care about themselves and money. a buddy of mine accidentally lost his wepon because the new thing R2 added didnt say that the item used in it would be lost and they said oh well we dont give items back. like go buy another one with another 300 dollars... in other words R2 bosses are all greedy trash
          Last edited by Reverie; 11-07-2015, 11:29 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

• I can't connect to server S12 and I paid $7.99 to be a VIP. I get the message failed to connect to server.

Comment

• CS is closing have a good day XD

Comment

• i cant open toon too, stuck loading when opening after pu toon lock screen
                (K1) zaki
                Class: Knight 1m+
                Plane: Eidolon
                Level: 164

Comment

• the people who pay to play should get compensated for the money they put into CS and can't play this is absurd and not right.

Comment

• I can log finally in my main after tried for like 3 hours LOL, but my server S56 Seira Island is SUPER LAGGY also i got stuck in loading data in every map. My ladder run took me more than 1 hour.

Hope r2 can fix this issue soon D:

ING : (S56) Mello
                    Server : S56 Seira Island
                    Married with ♥ (S56) Zetho ♥
                    Kyubi Gen 2
                    Too many pets
                    etc etc etc... lol

Originally posted by Zaack92 View Post
                    i cant open toon too, stuck loading when opening after pu toon lock screen
                    Yeah Zaki i saw u trying to log in, hope u can log soon ><

ING : (S56) Mello
                    Server : S56 Seira Island
                    Married with ♥ (S56) Zetho ♥
                    Kyubi Gen 2
                    Too many pets
                    etc etc etc... lol
                    Last edited by Reverie; 11-07-2015, 11:32 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
                    I'll be your guardian angel, Your sweet company, No matter where I go, I'll make sure you're all I see ~

Comment

• it is down again??? -_- i almost wait for 2days for not log-in until now it says Click image for larger version

Name:	Log-in Failed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	1719100 so cn someone tell me whats the solution of this thnks. ! ! !

Comment

• yeah mello , this is annoying this is saturday and sunday my only day off from work and now cant play lol and what compensate we get? 2x exp token and afk card lol
                        (K1) zaki
                        Class: Knight 1m+
                        Plane: Eidolon
                        Level: 164

Comment

• ok, we are starting to need answers when game is back to normal. still cant log normally and lag is horrible, fix it!!!

Comment

• RELAX people we are all suffering the same issues r2 are doing their best in trying to fix it please be patient a little bit longer
                            Last edited by Angel.Blade; 11-07-2015, 03:52 AM.

Comment

• cant login! S66 pls!
                              (S66)Adobe
                              (S66)Nightmoor Hollow
                              Knight

“In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.”

Comment

• I understand that it takes time to get things fixed but no one is even giving us any information. That's 2 days worth of ladder and corruption I've missed out on, one due to not being able to log on and another due to the massive amount of lag :s
                                (S36)Auroria
                                160+ Eidolon Knight
                                Apocolypse Co-leader
                                (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Working...
                                X