No announcement yet.

Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you kidding me? We cant get logged on, our toons are visible as online and you can see them with another toon but they do not complete loading on their own log in page. But a noob toon can load just fine? Lost a whole weekend of play because of this mess.

Comment

• hey Mx this is evilwillow from s12

Comment

• Well, at least some of u guys can log in but some of us cant log in oh well If this game is shutting down tell it bluntly R2. Enough with the usual non-response and ignoring people. Be "professional", at least reply and update us on whats going on at least we all know what to expect. Unable to log in for 2-3 consecutive days isnt a joke and aside from losing more money, u are continuously losing more players and making them quit. This isnt good business and this is not what good companies do. Man up and and tell us what to expect and whats going on.

Comment

• good job R2 you made everyone in s88 switch to a different server RIP s88 :C

Comment

• RIP s88 server is dead nno one wants to play there no more RIP server88

Comment

• Still no word from an Official! All right now are rumors that don't do good to anyone but since none got the balls to come out and inform us seem the rumors are true!
              Especially since i see the forum mods are on a mission to delete that guys posts and topics immediately!! Take a look of what i'm talking about till they delete it!
              This is the post that a guy with diff accounts posted and gets deleted :

''I made many threads, but they got deleted by mods.

Alright guys and gals...
              I am sorry to break it to you that this is not a bug or an easy fix to the problem, because the problem is an individual.
              This individual was causing problems to S88 couple of days ago and R2 games reasoned with this person, shortly after his account was Banned so now he is getting some "revenge".

Now What Does This Mean For Players?
              *Roll Backs
              *Wasted Time
              *Wasted Events
              ^ This Can Be Stopped, Keep Reading...

Check this TICKET ID To Fix This Moderators, Developers...: 438215

You guys have to realize this person is doing this for the best and that he is not doing it on other games that R2Games has because that would be dreadful for the whole company.
              No I am not an R2Games Admin, But I am the individual doing this any hate towards me is fine as I just made this account to state that I can stop these attacks as long as R2 Games co-operate with me.
              What do I mean Co-operate?
              Well we had a deal and after this deal was complete my account was banned, As soon as my account is restored and the deal is fully complete then I will stop and give a fix to the developer crew.
              Trust me I am not trying to hurt any individuals all I am doing is strengthening the servers to other attackers with more malicious intents in the future.

Hopefully you have read this whole thread before raging, thanks all.

Notes:
              Mods here on forums will just forward all your issues to the dev team which is normally offline from what I know, The server status page is static meaning it is fake all the green online lights are fake.
              I am also causing no damage to any server system, so all your accounts and such will be untouched unless R2Games decides to give you guys a rollback for no reason like they did S88.''
              Last edited by pappody; 11-07-2015, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• What the heck!!!! servers have been down for 2 days now..are you sure they re working on it?

Comment

• hi can anyone guide me what going on

Comment

• Originally posted by sheikh15011 View Post
                    hi can anyone guide me what going on
                    read the post vom pappody from before lol

Comment

• ok thankx you

Comment

• totally horrible no more playing on R2. that totally horrible

Comment

• Posted by Pappody - You guys have to realize this person is doing this for the best and that he is not doing it on other games that R2Games has because that would be dreadful for the whole company.
                          No I am not an R2Games Admin, But I am the individual doing this any hate towards me is fine as I just made this account to state that I can stop these attacks as long as R2 Games co-operate with me.
                          Well we had a deal and after this deal was complete my account was banned, As soon as my account is restored and the deal is fully complete then I will stop and give a fix to the developer crew.
                          Trust me I am not trying to hurt any individuals all I am doing is strengthening the servers to other attackers with more malicious intents in the future.

If this is true with you taking credit for screwing up the game for the past week or so Pappody, the first thing I have to say to you is WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? Everyone has been blaming R2 for this latest issue of not being able to log on, incredible lag that makes it not worth playing if and when you do get logged on, and players either cancelling or considering cancelling their VIP memberships.

I wish there was a way that R2 could legally prosecute you for Internet Piracy, International Terrorism (for holding us all hostages), Loss Of Revenue (cancelled memberships), Defamation, Slander and Negligence caused by your actions. I am a disabled lady close to retirement age and have played this game since Sept 2011. This is one of the rare forms of entertainment that I have and you have stripped this from me because you got your butt tweaked due to a cancelled account, which knowing what I do now R2 had every right to do because of your interference in their being able to supply the game time we are entitled to. I hope that R2 can hear this, take action and put you somewhere where you would have no access to the internet.
                          Last edited by Meemaw135588; 11-07-2015, 11:12 AM. Reason: insert

Comment

• failed to connect to server!

I can,t login from past 2 days. is there any problem or only me facing. my spouse account also faced same problem. i was try with 3 or 4 computer to login but always get... failed to connect to server!.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meemaw135588 View Post
                              Posted by Pappody - You guys have to realize this person is doing this for the best and that he is not doing it on other games that R2Games has because that would be dreadful for the whole company.

If this is true with you taking credit for screwing up the game for the past week or so Pappody, the first thing I have to say to you is WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? Everyone has been blaming R2 for this latest issue of not being able to log on, incredible lag that makes it not worth playing if and when you do get logged on, and players either cancelling or considering cancelling their VIP memberships.

I wish there was a way that R2 could legally prosecute you for Internet Piracy, International Terrorism (for holding us all hostages), Loss Of Revenue (cancelled memberships), Defamation, Slander and Negligence caused by your actions. I am a disabled lady close to retirement age and have played this game since Sept 2011. This is one of the rare forms of entertainment that I have and you have stripped this from me because you got your butt tweaked due to a cancelled account, which knowing what I do now R2 had every right to do because of your interference in their being able to supply the game time we are entitled to. I hope that R2 can hear this, take action and put you somewhere where you would have no access to the internet.

Dude read carefully : Especially since i see the forum mods are on a mission to delete that guys posts and topics immediately!! Just pasted what that guy said and the mods were deleting!

Comment

• lady if this guy gets caught be sure there will be others out there who will do the same damn thing come on now it's internet.
                                i think it's funny bcuz of you people going crazy over a server based game.

Comment

Working...
                                X