Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Meemaw135588 View Post
    Posted by Pappody - You guys have to realize this person is doing this for the best and that he is not doing it on other games that R2Games has because that would be dreadful for the whole company.
    No I am not an R2Games Admin, But I am the individual doing this any hate towards me is fine as I just made this account to state that I can stop these attacks as long as R2 Games co-operate with me.
    What do I mean Co-operate?
    Well we had a deal and after this deal was complete my account was banned, As soon as my account is restored and the deal is fully complete then I will stop and give a fix to the developer crew.
    Trust me I am not trying to hurt any individuals all I am doing is strengthening the servers to other attackers with more malicious intents in the future.

If this is true with you taking credit for screwing up the game for the past week or so Pappody, the first thing I have to say to you is WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? Everyone has been blaming R2 for this latest issue of not being able to log on, incredible lag that makes it not worth playing if and when you do get logged on, and players either cancelling or considering cancelling their VIP memberships.

I wish there was a way that R2 could legally prosecute you for Internet Piracy, International Terrorism (for holding us all hostages), Loss Of Revenue (cancelled memberships), Defamation, Slander and Negligence caused by your actions. I am a disabled lady close to retirement age and have played this game since Sept 2011. This is one of the rare forms of entertainment that I have and you have stripped this from me because you got your butt tweaked due to a cancelled account, which knowing what I do now R2 had every right to do because of your interference in their being able to supply the game time we are entitled to. I hope that R2 can hear this, take action and put you somewhere where you would have no access to the internet.

uhm first of all read it Right THIS was NOT Pappody it was a Post from the person who us claiming to do this and the mods deleted it He was just posting it because R2 us doing Nothing Before you start Raging at the wrong PERSON TY

Comment

• i wasn't ragging on Pappody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
        uhm first of all read it Right THIS was NOT Pappody it was a Post from the person who us claiming to do this and the mods deleted it He was just posting it because R2 us doing Nothing Before you start Raging at the wrong PERSON TY
        Well firstly idiot stick nobody would be raging at the wrong person if people stopped helping spread this kind of rumour why not back the hell off n just wait and see what the hell is going off all you are doing if this is correct is helping the selfish [scrub] in his mission TY
        Last edited by Reverie; 11-07-2015, 11:39 AM. Reason: Replaced censor.

Comment

• Well Pappody, you didn't include the name or any identity of the original poster so one could legitimately assume you were the player saying "I am the individual"

Comment

• Originally posted by Meemaw135588 View Post
            Well Pappody, you didn't include the name or any identity of the original poster so one could legitimately assume you were the player saying "I am the individual"
            Uhm if had read carefully you'd get it! Also that guy used many accounts with the latest one named admin! Can't quote since the post has been deleted!

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel.Blade View Post
              Well firstly idiot stick nobody would be raging at the wrong person if people stopped helping spread this kind of rumour why not back the hell off n just wait and see what the hell is going off all you are doing if this is correct is helping the selfish [scrub] in his mission TY
              Uhm first of all watch your language! Second that rumor you say wouldn't be deleted if it was just a rumor! Also if an official announcement would be made as i already said before copy pasting it all these would be avoided!
              Last edited by Reverie; 11-07-2015, 11:39 AM. Reason: Edited quote.

Comment

Since the guy keeps posting it under different accounts, that keep getting deleted, it seems there might be some truth in it but idk...dunno how to check tickets or i'd check that ticket number to see lol

Anyway everyone is looking for answers and this 'hacker' person seems to be the only person giving some sort of answer. Not anyones fault but r2's for not posting something letting us know they are looking into it and trying to fix it.
                Last edited by Reverie; 11-07-2015, 11:39 AM.
                (S36)Auroria
                160+ Eidolon Knight
                Apocolypse Co-leader
                (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

LOL why don't u shut up for real no one asked u for your two cents!!! to be calling anyone and idiot no one is spreading anything if you read his post he was just clarifying things and wait for what to be DONE you must be dense to think that R2 cares lol its so apparent that they care so much it has been going on for days now!!!! but like you would know or even understand!!! AND no RESPONSE From them SO why don't u back off!!!!
                  Last edited by Reverie; 11-07-2015, 11:52 AM. Reason: Edited quote.
                  S42MxMood03
                  Guild-SoulofRuins
                  Married:S36Krayzie
                  Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

• i'm playing on S89 while the other servers are down so im not complaining about not being able to play.

Comment

• MxMood03 she is an old lady take it easy on her ROFLMAO. how are you doing hun. this is evilwillow from s12 but playing on s89 til servers come back up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel.Blade
                        hmmmmmmmm sure
                        Admitting is the first step to solving an issue.
                        What are bugs?

Comment

• Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
                          MxMood03 she is an old lady take it easy on her ROFLMAO. how are you doing hun. this is evilwillow from s12 but playing on s89 til servers come back up.
                          I am not an old lady meanie :P what r u doing on S89
                          S42MxMood03
                          Guild-SoulofRuins
                          Married:S36Krayzie
                          Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

• It would be unwise to listen to rumors as it does cause mass hysteria. As I've informed said individual claiming he was responsible, anyone can claim responsibility when an issue occurs without solid evidence. I can easily say I'm causing the lag (don't take that seriously O_O) and try to squeeze something out of R2 for it.

'admin' was banned from the forum due to the fact that his name was misleading and may lead others to believe he was R2 staff. His threads were deleted as a result of that. That's pretty much all there is to he who was crying wolf.

As of the continued issues, I have been checking in with the team daily and am in the dark just as you all. I have no updates to provide, hence my declining lack of responses. I will continue to check in with them daily and once I am updated, you all will be the first to know.

Compensation will be pressed.

Comment

• i didnt mean you was an old lady i mean that angel person was an old lady. im playing on S89 level 28 now.

do you have an 1-800 number to R2 that the gamers can call and see what the problem is?
                              Last edited by Reverie; 11-07-2015, 11:51 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
                                LOL you know they won't because they have no idea what is going let alone fix it and them fools are probably off now for the weekend cause guess what THEY DON'T care lmao but KEEP expecting casher's to keep cashing lol!!!!

Uhm can ya FIX thi already WE have WT to give to ppl in our server and LG tonight so let us know what the heck is going ON and for the fool who said to wait and not complain cause he cashed a whole $7.99 a month go back and sit down some of us cashed a whole lot more and we have the right to complain!!!!
                                I'd say keep the lag, since thats the only way i can kill you in LG mood...JUST KIDDING
                                (S70)CoffeeQueen
                                Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

Working...
                                X